Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? 12:57 - Jan 27 with 16045 views1983

And going here?

https://thejackarmy.net/

This post has been edited by an administrator

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:14 - Jan 27 with 2169 viewsperchrockjack

seems to me they just want to play jack-the lads- and really that's for teens not middle aged men

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:18 - Jan 27 with 2152 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:01 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

PARLEZ

Wrong again..

Your chum is on his own..
Repeating allegation of someone being a benefit cheat, and being deified for it.
Abusing female posters and refusing to apologise.
Insulting people who saved the club whilst he was a kid

Having the sheer audacity and cheek to boast about doing the hard miles to support the team when many do it and don't even post on here.

Meeting up with a director to put forward the fans views as de factor rep. Well not in my feckn name thanks.
I want to be represented by someone who has respect for people not just people who agree with him.
There are good people on here who, over the years ,have had appalling vindictive venom thrown at them, is why people gave it back.

With me so far..

People like you parlez are killing our fan base for the future because some look at this site and others and steer well away.

NOW, if you really are in Queensland, you should be in bed refreshing yourself and thinking how to move your business forward .

Finally. Ive had countless spats with many on here but I hold grudges against none of them ,even Winston, who hates my guts, because I thik theyre true fans, and more importantly good people who know how far to go...so off you go..and report back as you are doing

1) it is his opinion that Darran could be a data entry clark due to the time he spend typing on here. That is not an allegation but an opinion.

2) what difference does their gender make. You have no apologised to me, or is that not needed because i have a penis?

3) if i saved a cat from drowning, can i then kill him if i like without challenge?

4) posting about that his his and anybody elses prerogative why does that offend you?

5) he was asked to do it.

6) for someone who likes respect, you dont half talk disrespectfully.

7) like you are with me you mean?

8) i am killing the swansea fan base, im dangerous, im not a man, im a liar, im a fraud.... Anything else? What were you saying about poison?

9) if you had the ability to read you would know I am not in Queensland. But if i was id be doing exactly the same, my business doesnt need to move forward which is why i have three houses on the sunshine coast alone.

10) you keep saying this reporting back, you seem awfully paranoid.

11) grow up, you are in your 60's man.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:20 - Jan 27 with 2154 viewsperchrockjack

well, yu cant be a kid yerself. I mean your chum is mid forties and offering to fight just everyone via PM .

You are utterly ridiculous so do us a favour and go back to bed..

Eastbourne is the sunniest place in England. hence sunshine coast.

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:25 - Jan 27 with 2130 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:20 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

well, yu cant be a kid yerself. I mean your chum is mid forties and offering to fight just everyone via PM .

You are utterly ridiculous so do us a favour and go back to bed..

Eastbourne is the sunniest place in England. hence sunshine coast.

Im in my thirties.

I still have no idea what relevance Eastbourne has.

Stop attempting to bully now. You are making yourself look utterly pathetic.

Interesting to see you ignored all the questions put to you.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 17:25]

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:29 - Jan 27 with 2132 viewsperchrockjack

You mentioned the Sunshine Coast.. hence Eastbourne..

NOW, as you clearly (apparently) have a burgeoning profitable business and are a financial wizard, Im wondering where the feck you are now because if you were in the Sunshine Coast in Queensland you d be either mental or a raging insomniac.

I ve a few minutes to spare so I m humouring you.

If you re in OZ now, you need professional care.

Bullying? have a word is it...

Does Rod Laver still live in Rockhampton

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:32 - Jan 27 with 2104 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:29 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

You mentioned the Sunshine Coast.. hence Eastbourne..

NOW, as you clearly (apparently) have a burgeoning profitable business and are a financial wizard, Im wondering where the feck you are now because if you were in the Sunshine Coast in Queensland you d be either mental or a raging insomniac.

I ve a few minutes to spare so I m humouring you.

If you re in OZ now, you need professional care.

Bullying? have a word is it...

Does Rod Laver still live in Rockhampton

There is no connection. Ive never been to eastbourne. Its like saying you mentioned you live in Liverpool so im mentioning Wyoming.

I have two highly profitable businesses. In fact i showed my ANZ (australia and new zealand) bank statement and bank card on here the other day and forgot to blank out the payments in. I think it was $30,000 from memory that month alone (do the math as to what i draw as a yearly salary). All due to a similar conversation of a jealous individual not wanting to accept it.

Im not in Queensland, you have been told many many times. You just dont read, just hector and bully.

As for Rod Laver, i have no idea where he lives. But here are my tickets for when i visited his superb arena for the Aussie open

Now stop embarrassing yourself.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 17:42]

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:43 - Jan 27 with 2069 viewstrampie

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:32 - Jan 27 by Parlay

There is no connection. Ive never been to eastbourne. Its like saying you mentioned you live in Liverpool so im mentioning Wyoming.

I have two highly profitable businesses. In fact i showed my ANZ (australia and new zealand) bank statement and bank card on here the other day and forgot to blank out the payments in. I think it was $30,000 from memory that month alone (do the math as to what i draw as a yearly salary). All due to a similar conversation of a jealous individual not wanting to accept it.

Im not in Queensland, you have been told many many times. You just dont read, just hector and bully.

As for Rod Laver, i have no idea where he lives. But here are my tickets for when i visited his superb arena for the Aussie open

Flinders Park is the best of the 4 Grand Slams for fans, do the Swedes still go there ?, years ago they used to go in numbers.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:46 - Jan 27 with 2056 viewsperchrockjack

What sort of individual mentions personal wealth on an internet forum.

Bad form..

Login to get fewer ads

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:46 - Jan 27 with 2042 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:46 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

What sort of individual mentions personal wealth on an internet forum.

Bad form..

You mentioned it, not me.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:48 - Jan 27 with 2037 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:43 - Jan 27 by trampie

Flinders Park is the best of the 4 Grand Slams for fans, do the Swedes still go there ?, years ago they used to go in numbers.

Yes they do, very much so.

I haven't done Flushing Meadows but will soon. I find the Australian Open superb, it is very fan friendly.

Ive played thre too and the courts are amaing.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 17:49]

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:51 - Jan 27 with 2035 viewstrampie

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:48 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Yes they do, very much so.

I haven't done Flushing Meadows but will soon. I find the Australian Open superb, it is very fan friendly.

Ive played thre too and the courts are amaing.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 17:49]

I've done all four and for spectators I rate Flinders -1, Rolland Garros -2, Wimbledon -3 and Flushing Meadows well behind the rest in last place.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:55 - Jan 27 with 2014 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:51 - Jan 27 by trampie

I've done all four and for spectators I rate Flinders -1, Rolland Garros -2, Wimbledon -3 and Flushing Meadows well behind the rest in last place.

Oh really? Thats interesting. Why last place?

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 18:06 - Jan 27 with 2002 viewstrampie

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:55 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Oh really? Thats interesting. Why last place?

Its in a run down area, out of town, stands are too big so fans can be far away from the court, not as much going on as regards shopping outlets, bars and restaurants as the other venues, which could be an issue if it was raining and its noisy, fans shouting at silly times, lots of background noise.

I've been there twice [different years] but not for a good few years now so things change, perhaps it's improved, I wouldn't put money on it though.

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 20:29 - Jan 27 with 1876 viewsEdmundo

Sheep! 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 21:02 - Jan 27 with 1841 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Comedy gold on here

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 21:03 - Jan 27 with 1835 viewspencoedjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 16:26 - Jan 27 by pencoedjack

Should be moved to non football

Bump
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 21:51 - Jan 27 with 1768 viewsSwansNZ

It’s ok, I’ve not left, I’ve just been on holiday.

As you were

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 22:36 - Jan 27 with 1701 viewslondonlisa2001

That figure increases every time you tell the story :-)
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 22:44 - Jan 27 with 1668 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 22:36 - Jan 27 by londonlisa2001

That figure increases every time you tell the story :-)

Im sure it does, hence why i said "i think". My wages are rarely exact every month. It will be around the 20k-30k mark though. Not really a story though is it, more a factual recollection of events that happened on this forum witnessed by many.

:-)
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 22:45]

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 07:45 - Jan 29 with 1537 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:56 - Jan 27 by LeonisGod

A few weeks back he was a reincarnation of John Charles, Bobby Moore and Franz Beckenbauer according to some.

No I think you're talking about Chico there.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:21 - Jan 29 with 1486 viewsbuilthjack

Regarding the heading of this thread, there's plenty of activity on here, so everyone is not leaving PS. Even Parlay. He's on more than ever.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 12:10 - Jan 29 with 1425 viewsWxmJax

If you are indeed as rich as you say then why did you buy the cheapest seats available ? Any further back and you'd be in the Yarra River.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 12:23 - Jan 29 with 1402 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 12:10 - Jan 29 by WxmJax

If you are indeed as rich as you say then why did you buy the cheapest seats available ? Any further back and you'd be in the Yarra River.

I bought a package as far as i can remember. The most expensive package you can buy which is a full 2 weeks on Rod Laver, the seats are allocated daily depending on availability. There is no bad seat in the Rod Laver arena... Thats the most expensive non hospitality of course which is ridiculous.

I will dig out my finals tickets if you wish $700 for us both from memory. I will pay for events and one off showcases, they go down in history.

The year before i had VIP passes much to the anger of the posters of AAMB at the time.

Cheers for asking though.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 12:27]

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 20:11 - Jan 29 with 1334 viewsKingBony

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 22:44 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Im sure it does, hence why i said "i think". My wages are rarely exact every month. It will be around the 20k-30k mark though. Not really a story though is it, more a factual recollection of events that happened on this forum witnessed by many.

:-)
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 22:45]

What business you in mate?
Damn wish I could be pulling in that kind of dosh

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 20:47 - Jan 29 with 1302 viewsMillie

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:33 - Jan 27 by Parlay

And they have abused others. He wasn't the only person abusing yet they are still here. Its easy to take sides less easy when you look objectively.

This place is a bully free zone and better for it, no one likes a bully
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024