Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? 12:57 - Jan 27 with 15658 views1983

And going here?

https://thejackarmy.net/

This post has been edited by an administrator

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 21:22 - Jan 29 with 1617 viewsWxmJax

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 12:23 - Jan 29 by Parlay

I bought a package as far as i can remember. The most expensive package you can buy which is a full 2 weeks on Rod Laver, the seats are allocated daily depending on availability. There is no bad seat in the Rod Laver arena... Thats the most expensive non hospitality of course which is ridiculous.

I will dig out my finals tickets if you wish $700 for us both from memory. I will pay for events and one off showcases, they go down in history.

The year before i had VIP passes much to the anger of the posters of AAMB at the time.

Cheers for asking though.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 12:27]

Well as you're so pleased that I asked then yes, dig them out for me, it would be nice to see what they look like.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 21:51 - Jan 29 with 1587 viewsDizzy

If everyone is leaving planetswans, why the fk are they still posting on here daylong?
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 21:53 - Jan 29 with 1569 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 21:51 - Jan 29 by Dizzy

If everyone is leaving planetswans, why the fk are they still posting on here daylong?

They arent.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 21:54 - Jan 29 with 1568 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 21:22 - Jan 29 by WxmJax

Well as you're so pleased that I asked then yes, dig them out for me, it would be nice to see what they look like.

They look the same.

You will have to wait though unfortunately, seems its on my other ipad. But here is a pic of Murray giving his losers speech, great final it was too.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 01:28 - Feb 1 with 1475 viewsBobJack

Think there is enough time / love in peoples lives to visit 2 Swans sites.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 02:14 - Feb 1 with 1467 viewsskippyjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 21:51 - Jan 29 by Dizzy

Got no job.. future looks bleak.. food looks scarce.. f*ck it.. I'll post on both

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 06:24 - Feb 1 with 1431 viewsdgt73

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:32 - Jan 27 by Parlay

There is no connection. Ive never been to eastbourne. Its like saying you mentioned you live in Liverpool so im mentioning Wyoming.

I have two highly profitable businesses. In fact i showed my ANZ (australia and new zealand) bank statement and bank card on here the other day and forgot to blank out the payments in. I think it was $30,000 from memory that month alone (do the math as to what i draw as a yearly salary). All due to a similar conversation of a jealous individual not wanting to accept it.

Im not in Queensland, you have been told many many times. You just dont read, just hector and bully.

As for Rod Laver, i have no idea where he lives. But here are my tickets for when i visited his superb arena for the Aussie open

Now stop embarrassing yourself.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 17:42]

That picture looks false.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 06:30 - Feb 1 with 1421 viewsdgt73

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 17:29 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

You mentioned the Sunshine Coast.. hence Eastbourne..

NOW, as you clearly (apparently) have a burgeoning profitable business and are a financial wizard, Im wondering where the feck you are now because if you were in the Sunshine Coast in Queensland you d be either mental or a raging insomniac.

I ve a few minutes to spare so I m humouring you.

If you re in OZ now, you need professional care.

Bullying? have a word is it...

Does Rod Laver still live in Rockhampton

Yes and a quick look at parlays posting history means he would be spending all night sometimes posting on here if he was in Oz and when i mentioned that to him, he said he was back in the UK on a business trip, which seems to have lasted months. . The guys a fraud.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 6:32]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:07 - Feb 1 with 1387 viewsdameedna

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 06:24 - Feb 1 by dgt73

That picture looks false.

Floating
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:14 - Feb 1 with 1379 viewsDDCH

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 01:28 - Feb 1 by BobJack

Think there is enough time / love in peoples lives to visit 2 Swans sites.

Agreed

It's becoming comedy now it's going on so long.

I am just glad Sainsburys doesn't start this sort of stuff with Tesco when it see's it's base nipping in for some milk

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:33 - Feb 1 with 1349 viewsParlay

I see the jealous brigade are out again

DGT do you want to make some more charity bets to back up your claims or are you just trolling again?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 9:34]

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:35 - Feb 1 with 1348 viewsdailew

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 21:54 - Jan 29 by Parlay

They look the same.

You will have to wait though unfortunately, seems its on my other ipad. But here is a pic of Murray giving his losers speech, great final it was too.

What a cräp view. Pity you couldn't afford a better one.

Was right behind the server's arm when I went.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:38 - Feb 1 with 1338 viewswetjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:33 - Feb 1 by Parlay

I see the jealous brigade are out again

DGT do you want to make some more charity bets to back up your claims or are you just trolling again?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 9:34]

For one day in you sad fantasy life couldn't you just give it a rest and go and f*** off and post somewhere else you snivelling little tw*t?

Poll: Should admin ban Parlay?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:39 - Feb 1 with 1331 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 06:30 - Feb 1 by dgt73

Yes and a quick look at parlays posting history means he would be spending all night sometimes posting on here if he was in Oz and when i mentioned that to him, he said he was back in the UK on a business trip, which seems to have lasted months. . The guys a fraud.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 6:32]

No, i mentioned I was back in the UK way before you "put it to me" because that is where I am.

I am back to sell my business and spend Christmas with my family. I posted my flight tickets, and my tickets to Paris for my business trips all coinciding with the correct dates. I have also posted my vehicle registration document, my bank card, my bank account statement and each one making you squirm even more. And now you are resorting to suggesting photos are fake. You seem hurt by all this

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:43 - Feb 1 with 1329 viewswetjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:14 - Feb 1 by DDCH

Agreed

It's becoming comedy now it's going on so long.

I am just glad Sainsburys doesn't start this sort of stuff with Tesco when it see's it's base nipping in for some milk

Indeed and maybe the people doing it will eventually grow up - sadly most of it seems fuelled from the other site to here with the personal abuse?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:52 - Feb 1 with 1308 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:35 - Feb 1 by dailew

What a cräp view. Pity you couldn't afford a better one.

Was right behind the server's arm when I went.

It was a superb view. Final rickets are all roughly the same price, thought you would know that?

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:55 - Feb 1 with 1300 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:38 - Feb 1 by wetjack

For one day in you sad fantasy life couldn't you just give it a rest and go and f*** off and post somewhere else you snivelling little tw*t?

Which bit is fantasy son? And give what a rest? Surely if you dont like this being discussed then instead of directing it to someone you are clearly insanely jealous of, maybe it would be better to direct that to the people starting their jealous rants?

Ta.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:56 - Feb 1 with 1300 viewswetjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:55 - Feb 1 by Parlay

Which bit is fantasy son? And give what a rest? Surely if you dont like this being discussed then instead of directing it to someone you are clearly insanely jealous of, maybe it would be better to direct that to the people starting their jealous rants?

Ta.

Everyone can see through you. There is nothing you have in your life that anybody on here would even dream of being jealous of.

Your response said all you needed to know about you...

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:59 - Feb 1 with 1293 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:56 - Feb 1 by wetjack

Everyone can see through you. There is nothing you have in your life that anybody on here would even dream of being jealous of.

Your response said all you needed to know about you...

Yes so you have said, i have asked you which bit and we can go from there.

Its easy to say stuff like that fuelled by jealousy, less easy when you are asked exactly what you mean and to nail your colours to the mast.

Prove you have some genuine thoughts and arent just ranting through jealousy. it will do you good.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:03 - Feb 1 with 1286 viewswetjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 09:59 - Feb 1 by Parlay

Yes so you have said, i have asked you which bit and we can go from there.

Its easy to say stuff like that fuelled by jealousy, less easy when you are asked exactly what you mean and to nail your colours to the mast.

Prove you have some genuine thoughts and arent just ranting through jealousy. it will do you good.

What bit would you like me to elaborate on?

The bit where you think you are something special and therefore just keep droning on and on and on about the same drivel that nobody cares about?

Or the bit where you ignore any point that you don't fancy answering and pick up on things that are usually wrong and then argue the point for hours and hours

As you were told elsewhere, you need help and soon to fix your mental state which is unbalanced at best.

The sooner you get banned from here the better

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:07 - Feb 1 with 1274 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:03 - Feb 1 by wetjack

What bit would you like me to elaborate on?

The bit where you think you are something special and therefore just keep droning on and on and on about the same drivel that nobody cares about?

Or the bit where you ignore any point that you don't fancy answering and pick up on things that are usually wrong and then argue the point for hours and hours

As you were told elsewhere, you need help and soon to fix your mental state which is unbalanced at best.

The sooner you get banned from here the better

1) you said i lived in a fantasy world. Elaborate. Be specific and i can help you come to terms with it. Bit of a broad statement that is slightly cowardly as you havent put a specific gripe to me to respond to.

2) yes i think im a special kind of football fan in the same was Jose is a special kind of manager. Why does this offend you?

3) i dont ignore any point and discuss the matter in hand politely and succinctly. If you feel i have ignored a point then tell me what point and I will get back to you.

4) yes the mental illness jibe has been something rife in this board for years and is a despicable low usually when someone has been frustrated into admitting defeat by using such vile lows.

5) banned for what? Being right? Or having a nice personal life? Dont think so mate.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:09 - Feb 1 with 1273 viewswetjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:07 - Feb 1 by Parlay

1) you said i lived in a fantasy world. Elaborate. Be specific and i can help you come to terms with it. Bit of a broad statement that is slightly cowardly as you havent put a specific gripe to me to respond to.

2) yes i think im a special kind of football fan in the same was Jose is a special kind of manager. Why does this offend you?

3) i dont ignore any point and discuss the matter in hand politely and succinctly. If you feel i have ignored a point then tell me what point and I will get back to you.

4) yes the mental illness jibe has been something rife in this board for years and is a despicable low usually when someone has been frustrated into admitting defeat by using such vile lows.

5) banned for what? Being right? Or having a nice personal life? Dont think so mate.

1. I did. You chose to ignore it

2. See point 1 above

3. See point 1 above

4. Yes I know, I noticed you use it yesterday when you were beaten

5. See point 1 above

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:15 - Feb 1 with 1257 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:09 - Feb 1 by wetjack

1. I did. You chose to ignore it

2. See point 1 above

3. See point 1 above

4. Yes I know, I noticed you use it yesterday when you were beaten

5. See point 1 above

1. i have re-read it and no, you havent been at all. You dont get out of it that easy my friend. I ask again, which part is fantasy. Ta.

2. See above

3. See above.

4. Please point to that one then, in what possible way could i be beaten? I state facts.

5. See above.

You have struggled there pal, i have resorted you to a handful of words and you have ended up backing up your points as much perch backs up T2C.

I hope this is a lesson. Every time you say one thing about me you will be made to quantify it, if you cant then it makes you look like a pleb doesnt it.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:18 - Feb 1 with 1253 viewswetjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:15 - Feb 1 by Parlay

1. i have re-read it and no, you havent been at all. You dont get out of it that easy my friend. I ask again, which part is fantasy. Ta.

2. See above

3. See above.

4. Please point to that one then, in what possible way could i be beaten? I state facts.

5. See above.

You have struggled there pal, i have resorted you to a handful of words and you have ended up backing up your points as much perch backs up T2C.

I hope this is a lesson. Every time you say one thing about me you will be made to quantify it, if you cant then it makes you look like a pleb doesnt it.

No you will find I have. Now go away, cut and paste the post where I answered point 1 and then read it really slowly so it gets into your little brain.

When it has then the rest of it will fall into place

If you are going to try and act the smart arse then at least succeed, something that you have failed to grasp time and time again

People are running rings around you and you can't see it

#BANTHEPARLAYONE

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:20 - Feb 1 with 1244 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 10:18 - Feb 1 by wetjack

No you will find I have. Now go away, cut and paste the post where I answered point 1 and then read it really slowly so it gets into your little brain.

When it has then the rest of it will fall into place

If you are going to try and act the smart arse then at least succeed, something that you have failed to grasp time and time again

People are running rings around you and you can't see it

#BANTHEPARLAYONE

everybody can see you have said nothing of the sort and are getting scared you have been caught out. Otherwise you could have posted it by now in that last rant.

The only rings you are running around your ring-sting after being shafted by me yet again.

Feel free to quantify your accusations, if not then we can take it that you admit defeat.

Thanking you.

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024