Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? 12:57 - Jan 27 with 15948 views1983

And going here?

https://thejackarmy.net/

This post has been edited by an administrator

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:05 - Jan 27 with 9014 viewsParlay

I think people have got fed up of it, that seems to be the view when they come over anyway. Its been excellent so far fair play.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:07 - Jan 27 with 9010 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They aren't.
As to 2tc going there and acting the abused poster is totally hilarious.
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:10 - Jan 27 with 8960 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:07 - Jan 27 by A_Fans_Dad

They aren't.

They definitely are. Many of the posters nominated for poster of the year on this site have joined over there. Even skippy is over there

T2C isnt acting the abused posted either. He is fully aware he was banned for challenging Phils trust chairmanship.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:15 - Jan 27 with 8938 views1983

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:07 - Jan 27 by A_Fans_Dad

They aren't.

Quite a few have joined today??

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:17 - Jan 27 with 8923 viewsskippyjack

Just to clarify.. I signed up months ago.. And I pop into it regularly.. I happened to stumble into Darran stalking T2C.. Darran is the biggest turn coat.. He loves that site really..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:24 - Jan 27 with 8873 viewsperchrockjack

I left this site and joined.
Its not what it seems

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:25 - Jan 27 with 8858 viewsOldjack

Better the devil you know

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:25 - Jan 27 with 8854 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:10 - Jan 27 by Parlay

They definitely are. Many of the posters nominated for poster of the year on this site have joined over there. Even skippy is over there

T2C isnt acting the abused posted either. He is fully aware he was banned for challenging Phils trust chairmanship.

He may have been banned by Phil for challenging him, but he insulted & abused most posters on here.
Login to get fewer ads

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:33 - Jan 27 with 8790 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:25 - Jan 27 by A_Fans_Dad

He may have been banned by Phil for challenging him, but he insulted & abused most posters on here.

And they have abused others. He wasn't the only person abusing yet they are still here. Its easy to take sides less easy when you look objectively.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:33 - Jan 27 with 8783 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:17 - Jan 27 by skippyjack

Just to clarify.. I signed up months ago.. And I pop into it regularly.. I happened to stumble into Darran stalking T2C.. Darran is the biggest turn coat.. He loves that site really..

Darran has nearly 500 posts over there

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:42 - Jan 27 with 8749 viewsperchrockjack

with all respect PARLEZ ,put an end to this now..
Youre sounding like an emissary for a Promised Land

I d suggest Phil enforced the ban so as to obviate a criminal prosecution as some stuff was evidence awaiting to be presented should someone feel the need.

You cannot defame at will and by that I mean calling people "cheats" or "bent".

People will go to jackarmy and come back .

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:42 - Jan 27 with 8751 viewsOldjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:33 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Darran has nearly 500 posts over there

I thought he loved Phil's bumhole , he's bit of a kant aaswell then

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:46 - Jan 27 with 8726 viewsperchrockjack

What s with all these apostrophes, Alan

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:49 - Jan 27 with 8707 viewsOldjack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:46 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

What s with all these apostrophes, Alan

i like them ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:51 - Jan 27 with 8687 viewsperchrockjack

chunt
If you d bin payin attention there was a hgrammer free day not so long ago

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:52 - Jan 27 with 8687 viewsJokeren1943

Perhaps because the design of this homepage has 1984 written all over it
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 13:53]
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:54 - Jan 27 with 8663 viewsperchrockjack

Its mainly boys "looking for action" exchanging witty phrases they ve seen somewhere.

All macho bollox

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:01 - Jan 27 with 8634 viewsbuilthjack

Just had a look at the site. It reminds me of the poms who were sent to Oz all those years ago

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:03 - Jan 27 with 8607 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 13:42 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

with all respect PARLEZ ,put an end to this now..
Youre sounding like an emissary for a Promised Land

I d suggest Phil enforced the ban so as to obviate a criminal prosecution as some stuff was evidence awaiting to be presented should someone feel the need.

You cannot defame at will and by that I mean calling people "cheats" or "bent".

People will go to jackarmy and come back .

I disagree entirely. The content of the threads are so much better over there, just from these threads alone in comparison.

There is no goading of fellow posters, no ridiculing to cliques. Its very refreshing. But by all means don't join up im not making you and nor is anybody else.

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:06 - Jan 27 with 8602 viewsNeathJack

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:03 - Jan 27 by Parlay

I disagree entirely. The content of the threads are so much better over there, just from these threads alone in comparison.

There is no goading of fellow posters, no ridiculing to cliques. Its very refreshing. But by all means don't join up im not making you and nor is anybody else.

Then please stay over there and stop boring us with it.
Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:07 - Jan 27 with 8589 viewsSenhin

It's gotten a little boring here without a daily thread accusing Darren of deleting their posts.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:09 - Jan 27 with 8559 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:06 - Jan 27 by NeathJack

Then please stay over there and stop boring us with it.

No, but you can of course put me on ignore and stop boring us with complaining about it.

Sense eh?

Forum celebrity

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:13 - Jan 27 with 8553 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Is it half term !

Seriously ,life's to short mun .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:14 - Jan 27 with 8542 viewsperchrockjack

parlay.
I note jackfath also mentioned again as being a teacher and one poster knowing where he lives and warning that one day he ll get a "leathering"..
You support this then?

Simple.......does phil sumbler deserve to be insulted as he is on there..
If you think he is, then do the honourable thing

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:17 - Jan 27 with 8506 viewsParlay

Why is everyone leaving Planetswans? on 14:14 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

parlay.
I note jackfath also mentioned again as being a teacher and one poster knowing where he lives and warning that one day he ll get a "leathering"..
You support this then?

Simple.......does phil sumbler deserve to be insulted as he is on there..
If you think he is, then do the honourable thing

Jackfath is mentioned on every forum, even this one. Does that mean this forum is terrible as a result? Clearly not as you are still posting. But i don't support violence or threats there of, of any kind no matter what forum. Although posters still posting here have done so many many times. Ive not seen the post you refer to.

As for Phil Sumbler being insulted, he has insulted people himself. If people wish to insult him back then they are free to do so. Yes.

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024