Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
============We re being monitored=============== 13:52 - Jan 27 with 5185 viewsperchrockjack

Be careful folks as everything we re posting is being reported to jackarmy co.uk..

say fook all

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:29 - Jan 27 with 1163 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:22 - Jan 27 by dgt73

So i take it you are not.....

Ok

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:44 - Jan 27 with 1137 viewsmarchamjack

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:12 - Jan 27 by dgt73

Are you and t2c involved romantically or something.

I actually think they may be

I've been over to TJA to see what all the fuss is about (turns out I registered on it back in 2013?!). Anyway

The first thread I read as a headline on the site was T2C's rehash of his 'cowardly' thread he put up on here about Monk at the Chelsea match in his usual aggressive manner

The second thread I looked at was a wnkfst between T2C and Parlay over how well (in their opinion) Parlay was upsetting the applecart over here and goading each other on

I think they are both grown men too

Honestly honestly pathetic

No doubt Parlay will be onto this post within microseconds as he scrutinises his 2 live devices with PS screen open on one and TJA on the other, no doubt saying that all he's doing is spreading the TJA gospel

I will have a look again at TJA beyond my first look, as I have to say I do prefer it's appearance, but T2C's ongoing over aggression and Parlay's frankly bizarre over-zealous behaviour in looking to recruit PS posters (for that's what it is) may yet deter me from any long term prescence on there. We'll see

All adds to the interest in PS at this time so all good for now

Plus, all the big hitters are over there too

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:48 - Jan 27 with 1127 viewsperchrockjack

Now then jobbie, I m not boring anyone. If I were ,it wouldnt include you as you never fail to get a dig in.

That said, I think ,as a man, you re ok, reading at what you post on other matters.

You know I think you post well on football.

We Ve been at it a long time now

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:55 - Jan 27 with 1106 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:44 - Jan 27 by marchamjack

I actually think they may be

I've been over to TJA to see what all the fuss is about (turns out I registered on it back in 2013?!). Anyway

The first thread I read as a headline on the site was T2C's rehash of his 'cowardly' thread he put up on here about Monk at the Chelsea match in his usual aggressive manner

The second thread I looked at was a wnkfst between T2C and Parlay over how well (in their opinion) Parlay was upsetting the applecart over here and goading each other on

I think they are both grown men too

Honestly honestly pathetic

No doubt Parlay will be onto this post within microseconds as he scrutinises his 2 live devices with PS screen open on one and TJA on the other, no doubt saying that all he's doing is spreading the TJA gospel

I will have a look again at TJA beyond my first look, as I have to say I do prefer it's appearance, but T2C's ongoing over aggression and Parlay's frankly bizarre over-zealous behaviour in looking to recruit PS posters (for that's what it is) may yet deter me from any long term prescence on there. We'll see

All adds to the interest in PS at this time so all good for now

Plus, all the big hitters are over there too

What a load of twaddle.

If you are to discredit people or another site, at least be accurate or indeed truthful.

1) please link me to this "upsetting the applcart" w@nkfest, ive seen nothing of the sort.

2) what has T2C's thread about monk being cowardly got to do with me?

Do your best

Ta

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 20:05 - Jan 27 with 1099 viewsmarchamjack

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:55 - Jan 27 by Parlay

What a load of twaddle.

If you are to discredit people or another site, at least be accurate or indeed truthful.

1) please link me to this "upsetting the applcart" w@nkfest, ive seen nothing of the sort.

2) what has T2C's thread about monk being cowardly got to do with me?

Do your best

Ta

1) https://thejackarmy.net/threads/i-have-respectfully-asked.6702/

(btw - the thread title is to say the least misleading once you read the pages inside)

2) nothing at all

Ta

============We re being monitored=============== on 20:16 - Jan 27 with 1076 viewsParlay

Right, ive not seen anything at all that suggests we are patting eachother on the back for causing uproar on here.

The title suggests i have been respectful on here. Please point me to where I havent been.

Ta.

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 20:34 - Jan 27 with 1053 viewsmarchamjack

============We re being monitored=============== on 20:16 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Right, ive not seen anything at all that suggests we are patting eachother on the back for causing uproar on here.

The title suggests i have been respectful on here. Please point me to where I havent been.

Ta.

Look, I bow down to you being the master of the never ending 'debate' par excellence

You're not on your best form tonight however I have to say, which I put down to you spreading yourself too thinly in constantly monitoring the 2 sites and contributing to multiple threads

I will leave things here

You are then at liberty to reply once more, have the final word, claim the victory and all is as it should be in the Parlay world

You're missing a good Chelsea Liverpool game btw if you're not watching it

============We re being monitored=============== on 20:35 - Jan 27 with 1046 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 20:34 - Jan 27 by marchamjack

Look, I bow down to you being the master of the never ending 'debate' par excellence

You're not on your best form tonight however I have to say, which I put down to you spreading yourself too thinly in constantly monitoring the 2 sites and contributing to multiple threads

I will leave things here

You are then at liberty to reply once more, have the final word, claim the victory and all is as it should be in the Parlay world

You're missing a good Chelsea Liverpool game btw if you're not watching it

So you cant back up your initial statement then and are scuttling away? Come on thats old hat.

Try again in the morning maybe?

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

============We re being monitored=============== on 21:21 - Jan 27 with 1013 viewsNeiltheTaylor

============We re being monitored=============== on 14:11 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Parlay

Whya re you and T2C continuing to post poison on there .

Why is Sumbler openly defamed

Why are others like Uxbridge.

What is posted is very sinister and comes from a very jaundiced perspective because we have no evidence at all that the Club is being used with a view to being run down or used purely for directors to profit at the club s expense..
The trust helped save the club yet the people who did are not held to ridicule .

Its deeply disgusting..

Give it a f*cking rest will you for f*ck's sake. You're completely obsessed.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

============We re being monitored=============== on 21:43 - Jan 27 with 969 viewsdobjack2

============We re being monitored=============== on 14:11 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Parlay

Whya re you and T2C continuing to post poison on there .

Why is Sumbler openly defamed

Why are others like Uxbridge.

What is posted is very sinister and comes from a very jaundiced perspective because we have no evidence at all that the Club is being used with a view to being run down or used purely for directors to profit at the club s expense..
The trust helped save the club yet the people who did are not held to ridicule .

Its deeply disgusting..

Unfortunately with the lack of information,transparency and disagreement between the trust and other directors people are bound to suspect the worst.

It is clear that shareholders are looking to sell their shares and everything else follows from there. Whilst people are grateful for what has been done in the past the way in which whatever is going on and what it means for the club is being handled makes people deeply suspicious.
============We re being monitored=============== on 23:05 - Jan 27 with 931 viewsperchrockjack

Don.
That is a fair post

Neil...yours is simply a reaction to a username so give it a rest..

============We re being monitored=============== on 23:12 - Jan 27 with 921 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 23:05 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Don.
That is a fair post

Neil...yours is simply a reaction to a username so give it a rest..

Yes because NeilTaylor couldn't possibly be saying what he truly thinks could he.

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 03:15 - Jan 28 with 857 viewsDavillin

============We re being monitored=============== on 20:05 - Jan 27 by marchamjack

1) https://thejackarmy.net/threads/i-have-respectfully-asked.6702/

(btw - the thread title is to say the least misleading once you read the pages inside)

2) nothing at all

Ta

Thanks for the link to a fascinating thread.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:08 - Jan 28 with 825 viewsmarchamjack

============We re being monitored=============== on 03:15 - Jan 28 by Davillin

Thanks for the link to a fascinating thread.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

yup, confirms all we know of the usual suspects from here (one of whom will no doubt be on later to tell us it does no such thing)

as I say though, I think it looks a promising site otherwise

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:09 - Jan 28 with 823 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:08 - Jan 28 by marchamjack

yup, confirms all we know of the usual suspects from here (one of whom will no doubt be on later to tell us it does no such thing)

as I say though, I think it looks a promising site otherwise

No such thing? Id need to know the accusation first.

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:35 - Jan 28 with 820 viewsDarran

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:09 - Jan 28 by Parlay

No such thing? Id need to know the accusation first.

What's your take on Admin login into your account on Forums and changing your personal information Parlay?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:47 - Jan 28 with 806 viewsItchySphincter

I registered over there when Hitman and Monty set it up. Funny how it's the new 'go to' site - it's been around for ages and the bitter in fighting has been just as bad over there as here. If I remember correctly Fath was a mod in the early days too but it was Hitman's baby until the Not606 lot got involved and the power struggle begun with Mont and Hitman being banned from the site they created. I'm sure there is finer detail but that's the basics. Not a lot different to PS really and the reason I don't go on there much, like putting two pairs of pants on in the morning.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:50 - Jan 28 with 797 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:35 - Jan 28 by Darran

What's your take on Admin login into your account on Forums and changing your personal information Parlay?

I dont think its very good practice and was a complaint i made to Phil often. I think i could surpass 50 separate occasions that my avatar or sig was changed on planetswans. Your name was mentioned as a culprit.

Why do you ask?

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:51 - Jan 28 with 795 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:47 - Jan 28 by ItchySphincter

I registered over there when Hitman and Monty set it up. Funny how it's the new 'go to' site - it's been around for ages and the bitter in fighting has been just as bad over there as here. If I remember correctly Fath was a mod in the early days too but it was Hitman's baby until the Not606 lot got involved and the power struggle begun with Mont and Hitman being banned from the site they created. I'm sure there is finer detail but that's the basics. Not a lot different to PS really and the reason I don't go on there much, like putting two pairs of pants on in the morning.

Hitman and Monty didnt set it up.

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:58 - Jan 28 with 789 viewsDarran

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:50 - Jan 28 by Parlay

I dont think its very good practice and was a complaint i made to Phil often. I think i could surpass 50 separate occasions that my avatar or sig was changed on planetswans. Your name was mentioned as a culprit.

Why do you ask?

Just asking I can't seeing it happening over there can you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:59 - Jan 28 with 786 viewsItchySphincter

You sure?

============We re being monitored=============== on 09:02 - Jan 28 with 782 viewsswanjackal

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:47 - Jan 28 by ItchySphincter

As someone who has posted there from pretty much the start, I can tell you that you are factually incorrect in your assessment. The not606 lot actually were the creators, and Monty or Hitman had no part in the sites set up, and were merely like myself early posters. Monty has been banned but Hitman/stonedroller as far as I know is not. There was no power struggle as you suggest. Also, there were valid reasons for certain mods to be removed.

So the basics are very much wrong in your assessment. As for not much difference to PS, I can agree, it's a forum specifically set up for talking about Swansea City, so I can agree with similarities. Like you, I have decided to use one forum rather than the other, and my excuse is that there is less derailing of threads by senseless arguments on there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

============We re being monitored=============== on 09:03 - Jan 28 with 773 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:59 - Jan 28 by ItchySphincter

You sure?

From the owner...

"Yeah some really good members here, oh and some people think this site is owned by hitman/stonedroller after he started swanseacityforum, I'm not him lol

I'm just a Swans fan, started the site as a project (something to do) as I owned a vBulletin licence which I forgot about, updated to the XenForo software you see today. Never expected it to take off as it has especially with the likes of PS, not606, vital swansea city etc being the go to sites."

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 09:05 - Jan 28 with 767 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 08:58 - Jan 28 by Darran

Just asking I can't seeing it happening over there can you?

No idea. The only experience ive ever had of that is when you used to change my details when you were mod.

A lot of the stuff you complain about you revel in, or used to revel in when you had the opportunity to. Just an observation.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 9:24]

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 09:27 - Jan 28 with 742 viewsItchySphincter

============We re being monitored=============== on 09:02 - Jan 28 by swanjackal

As someone who has posted there from pretty much the start, I can tell you that you are factually incorrect in your assessment. The not606 lot actually were the creators, and Monty or Hitman had no part in the sites set up, and were merely like myself early posters. Monty has been banned but Hitman/stonedroller as far as I know is not. There was no power struggle as you suggest. Also, there were valid reasons for certain mods to be removed.

So the basics are very much wrong in your assessment. As for not much difference to PS, I can agree, it's a forum specifically set up for talking about Swansea City, so I can agree with similarities. Like you, I have decided to use one forum rather than the other, and my excuse is that there is less derailing of threads by senseless arguments on there.

I haven't decided to use one site or the other. I've always used this one and when there has been big bust ups on here and transfers to your site I didn't see the need to follow the trouble. Nothing against the site and may well post there again but there have been times when it has mirrored this one exactly, even down to thread titles and content - it even had Dimi's 'test of forumite maturity,. Just sayin'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024