Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
============We re being monitored=============== 13:52 - Jan 27 with 5187 viewsperchrockjack

Be careful folks as everything we re posting is being reported to jackarmy co.uk..

say fook all

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

============We re being monitored=============== on 13:58 - Jan 27 with 2539 viewsOldjack

Is this supposed to bother me ? I couldn't give a flying fuk if i'm honest ,words never hurt anyone

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

============We re being monitored=============== on 14:01 - Jan 27 with 2510 viewsParlay

Jackarmy.net actually. Nobody is monitoring anything.

Football forums can be viewed by all.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

============We re being monitored=============== on 14:03 - Jan 27 with 2505 viewslibertine

why would this be a problem??

what has anyone said???

the green party would not allow this
============We re being monitored=============== on 14:11 - Jan 27 with 2463 viewsperchrockjack

Parlay

Whya re you and T2C continuing to post poison on there .

Why is Sumbler openly defamed

Why are others like Uxbridge.

What is posted is very sinister and comes from a very jaundiced perspective because we have no evidence at all that the Club is being used with a view to being run down or used purely for directors to profit at the club s expense..
The trust helped save the club yet the people who did are not held to ridicule .

Its deeply disgusting..

============We re being monitored=============== on 14:21 - Jan 27 with 2412 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 14:11 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Parlay

Whya re you and T2C continuing to post poison on there .

Why is Sumbler openly defamed

Why are others like Uxbridge.

What is posted is very sinister and comes from a very jaundiced perspective because we have no evidence at all that the Club is being used with a view to being run down or used purely for directors to profit at the club s expense..
The trust helped save the club yet the people who did are not held to ridicule .

Its deeply disgusting..

Im not posting poison Perch, ive given my views in a frank exchange just as i do here.

Sumbler isn't defamed. It isn't defamation to say you think someone is childish or indeed dislikes to be proven wrong. Thats just an opinion, and a valid one.

No proof is needed of anything for people to discuss their feelings. You dont seem to ever need any lets not forget.

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 14:25 - Jan 27 with 2407 viewsperchrockjack

You are now IMO stupid.

You cant act stupid for this long without without being a natural..
You are dangerous though and on PS purely to destroy the site. Ive always believed that to be true.
You do not answer a question and go off at a tangent normally with snide remarks to put people off the trail.

PEOPLE HAVE ALSO BEEN BANNED FROM JACKARMY is they ve caused the moderators to get annoyed

============We re being monitored=============== on 14:28 - Jan 27 with 2390 viewsLeonisGod

============We re being monitored=============== on 14:01 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Jackarmy.net actually. Nobody is monitoring anything.

Football forums can be viewed by all.

We're being monitored by EVERYONE then !! Say nothing people, it's all a conspiracy. Can we blame referees?
============We re being monitored=============== on 14:28 - Jan 27 with 2381 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 14:25 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

You are now IMO stupid.

You are dangerous though and on PS purely to destroy the site. Ive always believed that to be true.
You do not answer a question and go off at a tangent normally with snide remarks to put people off the trail.

PEOPLE HAVE ALSO BEEN BANNED FROM JACKARMY is they ve caused the moderators to get annoyed

So I'm stupid now? Thats nice of you.

Where have I ever dodged a question? Ive actually taken the time to answer every one of your questions, always have. No matter how pointless they are.

Im dangerous? Ok interesting one.

Like i have told you before. Im open to discussion but its a little tedious to be on a thread and just hectored at. If you have something to say then explain it, but this nonsense does you no favours and probably is the root of the behaviour towards you that you profess to hate.

Just some advice.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

============We re being monitored=============== on 14:32 - Jan 27 with 2374 viewsskippyjack

============We re being monitored=============== on 14:25 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

You are now IMO stupid.

'You can't act stupid for this long without being a natural'.. Exactly perch.. I'm in a different league to everyone else on this aspect.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

============We re being monitored=============== on 15:20 - Jan 27 with 2237 viewsnantywatcher

============We re being monitored=============== on 14:28 - Jan 27 by Parlay

So I'm stupid now? Thats nice of you.

Where have I ever dodged a question? Ive actually taken the time to answer every one of your questions, always have. No matter how pointless they are.

Im dangerous? Ok interesting one.

Like i have told you before. Im open to discussion but its a little tedious to be on a thread and just hectored at. If you have something to say then explain it, but this nonsense does you no favours and probably is the root of the behaviour towards you that you profess to hate.

Just some advice.

I registered with JackArmy - the very first post I read was Parlay accusing the board of criminal activity. I know he's an idiot but how can that sort of posting be allowed?
============We re being monitored=============== on 15:21 - Jan 27 with 2221 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 15:20 - Jan 27 by nantywatcher

I registered with JackArmy - the very first post I read was Parlay accusing the board of criminal activity. I know he's an idiot but how can that sort of posting be allowed?

Criminal activity? What in the world are you going on about?

It is not a criminal activity to buy a stadium and sell the shares.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 15:22]

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 15:35 - Jan 27 with 2157 viewsjacksinceever

You are now IMO stupid.

How is Parlay dangerous ?
I don't agree with his views on ticketing, etc, but IMO his posts are no more inflammatory than anyone elses
============We re being monitored=============== on 15:38 - Jan 27 with 2132 viewsParlay

I dont think even he knows. He usually ignores when someone challenges him on one of his wild accusations, im sure this will be no different.

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 17:06 - Jan 27 with 1949 viewsDavillin

For Parlay:

This post is absolutely not intended to get into anything vaguely like an argument, or even a disagreement. Just a simple question for you, your answer to which I will not respond at all.

You wrote above, "Where have I ever dodged a question?" I accept that as not a question, but an affirmative statement that you never have dodged a question.

I have read several threads today with posts from you making comparisons between PlanetSwans and another message board, extolling the virtues of the one, and criticising the other. My question is simply what is the reason why you are on here doing that?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

============We re being monitored=============== on 17:10 - Jan 27 with 1924 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 17:06 - Jan 27 by Davillin

For Parlay:

This post is absolutely not intended to get into anything vaguely like an argument, or even a disagreement. Just a simple question for you, your answer to which I will not respond at all.

You wrote above, "Where have I ever dodged a question?" I accept that as not a question, but an affirmative statement that you never have dodged a question.

I have read several threads today with posts from you making comparisons between PlanetSwans and another message board, extolling the virtues of the one, and criticising the other. My question is simply what is the reason why you are on here doing that?

That has been answered Dav, i am a Swansea fan sharing the fact there is more than one Swansea site and one where you dont get attacked for having an opinion.

Nothing more than that.

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 17:13 - Jan 27 with 1914 viewsperchrockjack

How.

Because attitudes like his on an internet forum can be too influential.

Evidence and power of this is having a director of our club meet a single poster who then reports back as if its gospel. Moreover, replicating this on another site .

If this is true, fair enough, if wrong he should be pilloried as many many people have had disgusting filth aimed at them and I dont refer to myself but people who went around with buckets to collect coins to help pay wages of players.

Any site c an be read by someone who is callow and stupid enough to take in what is up on his Monitor..

those THINKING THE NET CAN BE A REALLY DANGEROUS PLACE are dense

============We re being monitored=============== on 18:00 - Jan 27 with 1806 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 17:13 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

How.

Because attitudes like his on an internet forum can be too influential.

Evidence and power of this is having a director of our club meet a single poster who then reports back as if its gospel. Moreover, replicating this on another site .

If this is true, fair enough, if wrong he should be pilloried as many many people have had disgusting filth aimed at them and I dont refer to myself but people who went around with buckets to collect coins to help pay wages of players.

Any site c an be read by someone who is callow and stupid enough to take in what is up on his Monitor..

those THINKING THE NET CAN BE A REALLY DANGEROUS PLACE are dense

Why do you bring T2C into every single debate even when he isnt mentioned?

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:12 - Jan 27 with 1671 viewsdgt73

============We re being monitored=============== on 18:00 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Why do you bring T2C into every single debate even when he isnt mentioned?

Are you and t2c involved romantically or something.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:14 - Jan 27 with 1661 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:12 - Jan 27 by dgt73

Are you and t2c involved romantically or something.

Because I am asking why he gets brought into every discussion even when he has not been mentioned?

I think you should aim that at our Scouse friend who keeps mentioning him, not me for asking why we have to keep talking about him.

Read, think, post.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 19:14]

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:15 - Jan 27 with 1651 viewsdgt73

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:14 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Because I am asking why he gets brought into every discussion even when he has not been mentioned?

I think you should aim that at our Scouse friend who keeps mentioning him, not me for asking why we have to keep talking about him.

Read, think, post.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 19:14]

Are you back in oz.....?

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:18 - Jan 27 with 1634 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:15 - Jan 27 by dgt73

Are you back in oz.....?

So you ignore my post then conveniently turn the debate to me? Im sure people will be asking you if you want romantic involvement with me if you carry on this way.

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:19 - Jan 27 with 1626 viewsdgt73

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:18 - Jan 27 by Parlay

So you ignore my post then conveniently turn the debate to me? Im sure people will be asking you if you want romantic involvement with me if you carry on this way.

Is that a yes ? Or a no ?

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:20 - Jan 27 with 1617 viewsParlay

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:19 - Jan 27 by dgt73

Is that a yes ? Or a no ?

Its a "its been mentioned on various threads today so look yourself, i am not a parrot".

Forum celebrity

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:22 - Jan 27 with 1602 viewsdgt73

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:20 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Its a "its been mentioned on various threads today so look yourself, i am not a parrot".

So i take it you are not.....

============We re being monitored=============== on 19:28 - Jan 27 with 1569 viewsDr_Winston

So, not content with ceaselessly whining and boring the shit out of everyone on here about his pet hates, now Scousey plans to ceaselessly whine and bore the shit out of everyone about a completely different site altogether.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024