Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teabag RIP 15:31 - Jan 27 with 19672 viewsDarran

http://www.thewave.co.uk/news/local/rip-swanseas-tea-cosy-pete/

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Teabag RIP (n/t) on 04:11 - Feb 1 with 1853 viewsossie_jacks

[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 4:18]
Teabag RIP on 04:20 - Feb 1 with 1845 viewsossie_jacks

Teabag RIP on 11:12 - Jan 31 by Swanjack10

you are the cheesiest ,slapable tw@t on here,i havent forgotten that "jumper"thread you c u nt and isnt it time by status that your avatar makes no sense,anyway ,just thought id join in the same manner as everyone else treats eachother back on topic,pete"teacosy"will be the biggest funeral in swansea with all the false tramp lovers pretending they care,hoping for a free finger buffet,leave the man alone ffs,no statue ,no castle garden gig some of the comments on this,well your just parasites.

fecking tool
Teabag RIP on 16:07 - Feb 13 with 1688 viewsAquinas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2952261/Gentleman-tramp-known-Tea-Cosy-P

article in the mail about him
Teabag RIP on 19:25 - Feb 13 with 1643 viewsmax936

Teabag RIP on 20:17 - Jan 29 by Neath_Jack

No idea how he fits in to the family, i only know Charlie.

There was a Smutto in Dynevor school when I was there, I think he's my age 54, he was alright in fairness.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Teabag RIP on 00:40 - Feb 14 with 1612 viewsBobJack

Please Darr , stop using this faux sympathy.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Teabag RIP on 03:26 - Feb 14 with 1597 viewsSwanjack10

Teabag RIP on 04:20 - Feb 1 by ossie_jacks

fecking tool

Well atleast he will get a tidy sleep you scruffy fat c u nt.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Teabag RIP on 09:29 - Feb 14 with 1563 viewsmbl1966

Is this TCP guy the one that used to hang around the Quadrant bus station? I remember him, though never talked to him. Remember him as frequently seen talking to business suited types. The 'suits' always seemed to be listening intently. Always made me smile.

While talking about 'odd' people, does anyone remember Dull Eddie who used to live on Heol Gwyrosydd? He used to verbally abuse everyone/thing including buses. He used to get hurt quite often trying to trip up double deckers.

Top Mark

Teabag RIP on 10:43 - Feb 14 with 1540 viewsdickythorpe

Teabag RIP on 09:29 - Feb 14 by mbl1966

Is this TCP guy the one that used to hang around the Quadrant bus station? I remember him, though never talked to him. Remember him as frequently seen talking to business suited types. The 'suits' always seemed to be listening intently. Always made me smile.

While talking about 'odd' people, does anyone remember Dull Eddie who used to live on Heol Gwyrosydd? He used to verbally abuse everyone/thing including buses. He used to get hurt quite often trying to trip up double deckers.

that's like Terry Gilliam animations in Monty Python

Login to get fewer ads

Teabag RIP on 19:49 - Feb 26 with 1444 viewsJackfath

Is it appropriate that the leader of our City Council, Mr Rob Stewart attended the funeral of Tea Cosy Pete yesterday?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Teabag RIP on 19:51 - Feb 26 with 1436 viewsexiledclaseboy

Teabag RIP on 19:49 - Feb 26 by Jackfath

Is it appropriate that the leader of our City Council, Mr Rob Stewart attended the funeral of Tea Cosy Pete yesterday?

Is it inappropriate?

Poll: Tory leader

Teabag RIP on 19:53 - Feb 26 with 1435 viewsJackfath

Teabag RIP on 19:51 - Feb 26 by exiledclaseboy

Is it inappropriate?

You tell me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024