Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just looked at Febs fixtures 18:59 - Jan 27 with 8178 viewsowainglyndwr

What are your thoughts on points in this period, I think we will get 4 to 5 points
Ju1 point from that lot q arst looked at Febs fixtures on 15:44 - Feb 2 with 2316 viewstomdickharry

Ju1 point from that lot q arst looked at Febs fixtures on 13:10 - Feb 2 by football2301

well the first part of your predictions has failed lets hope the rest do

The steamroller's tyre had a puncture. Lets hope the rest of the predictions are just as bad.
Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:51 - Feb 2 with 2226 viewsskippyjack

My prediction was 6..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 19:53 - Feb 7 with 2165 viewsGlyn1

7 points so far but not in the way that anyone expected.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 3:16]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 03:15 - Feb 27 with 2079 viewsGlyn1

February is turning out to be better than most of us expected, even if we lose to Burnley.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 06:33 - Feb 27 with 2041 viewsdgt73

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 03:15 - Feb 27 by Glyn1

February is turning out to be better than most of us expected, even if we lose to Burnley.

We'll beat Burnley, hopefully, which will give us 10 pts for February. I predicted 9.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 06:38 - Feb 27 with 2036 viewsbuilthjack

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 06:33 - Feb 27 by dgt73

We'll beat Burnley, hopefully, which will give us 10 pts for February. I predicted 9.

I predicted 7. I hope I am wrong.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ju1 point from that lot q arst looked at Febs fixtures on 15:41 - Feb 27 with 1856 viewsfootball2301

Ju1 point from that lot q arst looked at Febs fixtures on 15:44 - Feb 2 by tomdickharry

The steamroller's tyre had a puncture. Lets hope the rest of the predictions are just as bad.

i was going to ask do you gamble ?
Ju1 point from that lot q arst looked at Febs fixtures on 15:57 - Feb 27 with 1842 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Ju1 point from that lot q arst looked at Febs fixtures on 15:41 - Feb 27 by football2301

i was going to ask do you gamble ?

He isn't familiar with road maintenance equipment for sure

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 22:03 - Feb 27 with 1744 viewsowainglyndwr

Great February
Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:09 - Feb 28 with 1657 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone predict 10 points? Tremendous return.

Poll: Tory leader

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:14 - Feb 28 with 1637 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:09 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, but it was right after the Southampton win on Feb 1.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:16 - Feb 28 with 1633 viewsjackonicko

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:09 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

Doubt it.

But I'm pretty sure when we next compare ML results with GM on here, we will now be excluding both August and February, presumably due to some statistical anomaly.
Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:19 - Feb 28 with 1621 viewsdailew

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:16 - Feb 28 by jackonicko

Doubt it.

But I'm pretty sure when we next compare ML results with GM on here, we will now be excluding both August and February, presumably due to some statistical anomaly.

Season doesn't really start till September.

And February isn't a proper month anyway. Only 28 days.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:20 - Feb 28 with 1618 viewsexiledclaseboy

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:16 - Feb 28 by jackonicko

Doubt it.

Without doubt. Lisa summed it up nicely on another thread. Smart girl she is, she'll go far if she applies herself.

"...and if you look at the period of 7 and a half weeks in December / January (where the team played 3 games less this year but is actually a very good period to pick) then you can see that this team actually has 2 less points on a like for like comparison of our best ever record breaking season despite those injuries and Europe and the FA cup. It's by far the most objective period to pick."

Poll: Tory leader

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:34 - Feb 28 with 1584 viewslondonlisa2001

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:20 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

Without doubt. Lisa summed it up nicely on another thread. Smart girl she is, she'll go far if she applies herself.

"...and if you look at the period of 7 and a half weeks in December / January (where the team played 3 games less this year but is actually a very good period to pick) then you can see that this team actually has 2 less points on a like for like comparison of our best ever record breaking season despite those injuries and Europe and the FA cup. It's by far the most objective period to pick."

ha - I'm too knackered to apply myself any more. A lovely lazy day involving watching the Swans and then half watching a bit of rugby suits me perfectly these days before opening a nice bottle and having a lovely dinner.

In all seriousness, 10 points from February is a wonderful return. I am almost dreaming of the Europa now - gives some interest to the end of the season which is otherwise always in danger of fading away.

Actually what I'm really dreaming of is Europa (in the next few years) and winning it to get in the Champions League. The thought of ever going somewhere like the Nou Camp to watch the Swans - I would die a very very happy person. I cried the first time we ran out at the Emirates - God knows what I'd be like in Barcelona.
Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:51 - Feb 28 with 1552 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:34 - Feb 28 by londonlisa2001

ha - I'm too knackered to apply myself any more. A lovely lazy day involving watching the Swans and then half watching a bit of rugby suits me perfectly these days before opening a nice bottle and having a lovely dinner.

In all seriousness, 10 points from February is a wonderful return. I am almost dreaming of the Europa now - gives some interest to the end of the season which is otherwise always in danger of fading away.

Actually what I'm really dreaming of is Europa (in the next few years) and winning it to get in the Champions League. The thought of ever going somewhere like the Nou Camp to watch the Swans - I would die a very very happy person. I cried the first time we ran out at the Emirates - God knows what I'd be like in Barcelona.

What are you having for dinner and what plonk are you supping?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:53 - Feb 28 with 1551 viewsDarran

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 18:51 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

What are you having for dinner and what plonk are you supping?

What you having humble pie?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 19:06 - Feb 28 with 1523 viewsLeonisGod

Just looked at Febs fixtures on 06:33 - Feb 27 by dgt73

You come out of this quite well. Most of the rest of you need to hang your heads in shame, ya pessimistic feckers!
Just looked at Febs fixtures on 19:22 - Feb 28 with 1495 viewsJackofdreambeach

As a fan who's seen the harry Griffiths/Tosh era and travelled to York to see Swans lose 0-1 in front of 2,300 fans I feel I'm living the dream now.
What a glorious evolution of a club. And long may it continue.
If I were to have a Swans wish list.
1. Get the expansion and 6000 extra seats built NOW when another premier league windfall is imminent
2. Secure the services of Mitrovic and Maxim NOW
3. Get the Monk factor working miracles on certain senior Swans England player/wingers.
Our wingers have been superb and so consistent but we know that a certain couple of players have dipped in form . Why ? Monk has done wonders with Shelvey who can improve another 20% again. Let's see our wingers hitting top form and ensuring a top 10 finish.
4. Purchase Liberty stadium off Council and bring in major sponsor
5. Giant Swan Neon Logo on the Liberty exterior
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024