Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's what I don't get..... 19:28 - Jan 27 with 16563 viewsJackfath

How can grown up men, with presumably jobs, responsibilities etc call another person all the names under the sun just because they've been wound up (clearly, otherwise they wouldn't bother) when they haven't even met that person in real life. What even more pathetic is others then joining in with the name calling.

Honestly, some need to get a bit of perspective in their lives, grow up, and leave the internet well alone.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:29 - Jan 27 with 3308 viewsDarran

I have to be honest I have had a bit of a shock the last few days.
Some people are mental.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:34 - Jan 27 with 3275 viewsblueytheblue

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:29 - Jan 27 by Darran

Some people are mental.

F*** 'em?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:34 - Jan 27 with 3275 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ignore me, I'm a bit thick.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 19:37]

Poll: Tory leader

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:36 - Jan 27 with 3265 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:29 - Jan 27 by Darran

Some people are mental.

Seriously mental. Of course, they'll swear blind they've never been wound up, yet spend their time writing about me on Facebook, Twitter, and other websites. Threats with my job, continued verbal abuse, threats for a "slap", a "leathering" the list goes on.

None of them has ever even spoken to me in real life.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:37 - Jan 27 with 3252 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:34 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

92 pages? Still 6 from what I see.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:38 - Jan 27 with 3254 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:34 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

I saw you were mentioned. You're a nasty man too.

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:38 - Jan 27 with 3251 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:37 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Are you enjoying promoting this hatred?

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:39 - Jan 27 with 3245 viewsexiledclaseboy

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:37 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Yes I misread the top page of the site and got it wrong.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:40 - Jan 27 with 3230 viewsperchrockjack

We can all be drawn in.
I was earlier and I feel filthy about it.

There again, when I see certain things ,I go ape.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:40 - Jan 27 with 3233 viewsPozuelosSideys

Those are the same people that go on youtube, search out a music video, listen to it, then make the effort to write a long-winded comment about how sh1te it is. What is the point?

I think some people are just angry.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:42 - Jan 27 with 3221 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:40 - Jan 27 by PozuelosSideys

Those are the same people that go on youtube, search out a music video, listen to it, then make the effort to write a long-winded comment about how sh1te it is. What is the point?

I think some people are just angry.

As I said they need to get some perspective in their lives. Let's all hope that nothing that's really serious happens to them.

God Forbid.

Edit. I wonder how long it will take for them to post this thread up, or once more have a go at me.......
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 19:43]

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:43 - Jan 27 with 3206 viewsperchrockjack

Clasie , nasty? Feck me.

We ve had some spats and he s been ,imo, badly wrong but nasty...never.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:45 - Jan 27 with 3207 viewsSwanzay

Daz has called me a kunt etc in the past and alleged I need to get medical help, brain dead.

As you says it pathetic and I don't get it either, Is that who you are referring too?
Here's what I don't get..... on 19:49 - Jan 27 with 3189 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:45 - Jan 27 by Swanzay

Daz has called me a kunt etc in the past and alleged I need to get medical help, brain dead.

As you says it pathetic and I don't get it either, Is that who you are referring too?

I am not aware of Darran ever being rude to me on Facebook, Twitter, or any other website. So no.

In fact I've met Darran many times. He's a nice chap. He's full of fun and enjoys a laugh. He doesn't take himself or life too seriously as clearly nobody knows what's around the corner. He's always made me feel very welcome and is approachable, that's why I've gone to chat to him many times.

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:51 - Jan 27 with 3175 viewsDarran

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:36 - Jan 27 by Jackfath

Seriously mental. Of course, they'll swear blind they've never been wound up, yet spend their time writing about me on Facebook, Twitter, and other websites. Threats with my job, continued verbal abuse, threats for a "slap", a "leathering" the list goes on.

None of them has ever even spoken to me in real life.

The Facebook one did make me smile mind I never thought a bloke in his forties could be so angry at being banned from Planetswans

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:54 - Jan 27 with 3163 viewsonetimejack

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:49 - Jan 27 by Jackfath

I am not aware of Darran ever being rude to me on Facebook, Twitter, or any other website. So no.

In fact I've met Darran many times. He's a nice chap. He's full of fun and enjoys a laugh. He doesn't take himself or life too seriously as clearly nobody knows what's around the corner. He's always made me feel very welcome and is approachable, that's why I've gone to chat to him many times.

and somebody had the cheek to say parlay and t2c were up each others arses.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:56 - Jan 27 with 3161 viewsJackfath

Another thing which I think people don't understand is that there are two separate boards on here. One for FOOTBALL one for EVERYTHING ELSE. There used to be more but someone had a hissy fit and demanded it all change but that's another story.

Now, I post mainly on EVERYTHING ELSE as that's what I enjoy. In a similar way that some may like smoking drugs, popping pills, reading books, getting hammered in the pub etc. Now, those who have worked things out have realised you can choose to just read the football only posts, therefore eradicating me from your precious experience on here. Alternatively as one desparate user has done and alrerted all to, you could put me on ignore to enhance your experience.

You see, there really is no need to go onto all sorts of social media and write nasty comments unbefitting of a grown up.

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:56 - Jan 27 with 3161 viewsSwanzay

So obviously Ive wound him up, where as you haven't it seems...

Do thing he needs to leave the internet alone as per your OP?
Here's what I don't get..... on 19:58 - Jan 27 with 3152 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:54 - Jan 27 by onetimejack

and somebody had the cheek to say parlay and t2c were up each others arses.

Did they? Who was it?

Here's what I don't get..... on 20:00 - Jan 27 with 3139 viewsWxmJax

Someone had a go at me on here before, they didn't seem to like it that they were wrong and started on about inbreeding and all that when most of my family are from down south. Probably said to those that know him on here that it was just banter but I believe it's in their psyche. Shame really when we're looking to expand as it puts people off.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Here's what I don't get..... on 20:05 - Jan 27 with 3123 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:56 - Jan 27 by Swanzay

Unfortunately this thread isn't about your beef with Darran. If you have some why not take it up with him?

I am merely stating my point of view about the recent hate filled bile coming form people who have never met me.

That's all.

Here's what I don't get..... on 20:05 - Jan 27 with 3121 viewsDarran

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:45 - Jan 27 by Swanzay

No he's on about people making up lies not the ones telling the truth.

Here's what I don't get..... on 20:06 - Jan 27 with 3114 viewsDarran

Here's what I don't get..... on 19:56 - Jan 27 by Swanzay

I hope you never come to chat to me.

Here's what I don't get..... on 20:06 - Jan 27 with 3114 viewsonetimejack

So you agree that your mate Darran never calls anyone a c*nt or pr!ck on this forum? Give it a rest you attention seeking cock.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Here's what I don't get..... on 20:06 - Jan 27 with 3114 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 20:00 - Jan 27 by WxmJax

Someone had a go at me on here before, they didn't seem to like it that they were wrong and started on about inbreeding and all that when most of my family are from down south. Probably said to those that know him on here that it was just banter but I believe it's in their psyche. Shame really when we're looking to expand as it puts people off.

There's having a go on here once or twice in the heat of the moment and there's posting things on facebook, twitter and other websites about people.

I believe there is a huge difference.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 20:07]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024