Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's what I don't get..... 19:28 - Jan 27 with 16657 viewsJackfath

How can grown up men, with presumably jobs, responsibilities etc call another person all the names under the sun just because they've been wound up (clearly, otherwise they wouldn't bother) when they haven't even met that person in real life. What even more pathetic is others then joining in with the name calling.

Honestly, some need to get a bit of perspective in their lives, grow up, and leave the internet well alone.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Here's what I don't get..... on 21:58 - Jan 27 with 1224 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 21:55 - Jan 27 by Parlay

You dont have to be bothered to make a judgement.

I am unsure what they think too, but unlike you i dont care.

Again you're wrong.

I don't care what people think of me. I do care however when they openly threaten and take to facebook, twitter and other websites to declare there hatred.

Big difference babes. x

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:00 - Jan 27 with 1194 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 21:58 - Jan 27 by Jackfath

Again you're wrong.

I don't care what people think of me. I do care however when they openly threaten and take to facebook, twitter and other websites to declare there hatred.

Big difference babes. x

So you do care then?

You could have just said instead of protesting it for pages.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:03 - Jan 27 with 1200 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:00 - Jan 27 by Parlay

So you do care then?

You could have just said instead of protesting it for pages.

Difference between being angry/wound up and caring. You're now clutching at straws, no doubt your chums will be gurning happily at this.

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:07 - Jan 27 with 1166 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:03 - Jan 27 by Jackfath

Difference between being angry/wound up and caring. You're now clutching at straws, no doubt your chums will be gurning happily at this.

Fath, come on now.

You have created a thread ranting about it. Ive asked why you are so annoyed about it, you have professed to not being although showing all the hallmarks of being so. You have now let slip that you care yet are still maintaining that you aren't annoyed... Which must mean you like it then?

In which case... Why keep complaining.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:08 - Jan 27 with 1183 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:07 - Jan 27 by Parlay

Fath, come on now.

You have created a thread ranting about it. Ive asked why you are so annoyed about it, you have professed to not being although showing all the hallmarks of being so. You have now let slip that you care yet are still maintaining that you aren't annoyed... Which must mean you like it then?

In which case... Why keep complaining.

Not a rant.
Hallmarks in your opinion, depsite me telling you otherwise continally.
I am merely responding to you.
Thanks for contributing.
Try not to reply.

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:13 - Jan 27 with 1147 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:08 - Jan 27 by Jackfath

Not a rant.
Hallmarks in your opinion, depsite me telling you otherwise continally.
I am merely responding to you.
Thanks for contributing.
Try not to reply.

It is a rant.

Not hallmarks in my opinion, i think its generally accepted that the hallmarks referred to are of those that wish to mask their anger.

Caring about something is having an emotional response to something. You have admitted caring (probably something you now regret) which has propelled you to create this thread.

Just the way it is.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:17 - Jan 27 with 1145 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:13 - Jan 27 by Parlay

It is a rant.

Not hallmarks in my opinion, i think its generally accepted that the hallmarks referred to are of those that wish to mask their anger.

Caring about something is having an emotional response to something. You have admitted caring (probably something you now regret) which has propelled you to create this thread.

Just the way it is.

No regrets here.

As I said thanks for contributing and trying your best to twist to suit your own ideals. As I've pointed out, you're miles away. Now, if you'll forgive me, I'm retiring for the evening.

I'll let you have the last word.

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:21 - Jan 27 with 1123 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:17 - Jan 27 by Jackfath

No regrets here.

As I said thanks for contributing and trying your best to twist to suit your own ideals. As I've pointed out, you're miles away. Now, if you'll forgive me, I'm retiring for the evening.

I'll let you have the last word.

I haven't twisted anything, that is the go-to response of someone who is stumped, perch does that too.

You have admitted that this has provoked an emotional response from you. You just cannot bring yourself to say its anger or annoyance as judging from your rants it is clearly not happiness.

I have no idea why you feel it is so bad to admit it, maybe you think it damages your online persona?

I just find it bizarre people care about what people say on the internet, something you have admitted to all - that you do.

Night mate.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:33 - Jan 27 with 1111 viewsBobJack

Here's what I don't get..... on 20:47 - Jan 27 by Jackfath

Seriously, why would I divulge that sort of information to a dangerous dimwit like yourself on a public message board? I would also be breaking the rule of not posting personal information, which you so readily and flagrantly do.

You did post T2C's full name a few days back. That is personal info imho.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:38 - Jan 27 with 1092 viewsmbl1966

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:21 - Jan 27 by Parlay

I haven't twisted anything, that is the go-to response of someone who is stumped, perch does that too.

You have admitted that this has provoked an emotional response from you. You just cannot bring yourself to say its anger or annoyance as judging from your rants it is clearly not happiness.

I have no idea why you feel it is so bad to admit it, maybe you think it damages your online persona?

I just find it bizarre people care about what people say on the internet, something you have admitted to all - that you do.

Night mate.

Can I suggest, humbly, that you two get a room. You sound like an old married couple. I'm sure you are both wonderful human beings (to coin an Americanism) but come on.

Top Mark

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:42 - Jan 27 with 1073 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:38 - Jan 27 by mbl1966

Can I suggest, humbly, that you two get a room. You sound like an old married couple. I'm sure you are both wonderful human beings (to coin an Americanism) but come on.

Im just trying to understand the motives of the thread and why he is so reluctant to admit he is upset.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 23:08 - Jan 27 with 1037 viewsperchrockjack

Things were much better until parlay regurgitated "

It's our own fault..

I can feel the pins in my voodoo doll

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Here's what I don't get..... on 23:10 - Jan 27 with 1032 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 23:08 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Things were much better until parlay regurgitated "

It's our own fault..

I can feel the pins in my voodoo doll

Dry your eyes buddy.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 23:59 - Jan 27 with 1004 viewsTreforys_Jack

It would be hilarious if JF and Parley were the same poster.
Here's what I don't get..... on 00:15 - Jan 28 with 989 viewsBobJack

Here's what I don't get..... on 23:59 - Jan 27 by Treforys_Jack

It would be hilarious if JF and Parley were the same poster.

It would be impossible for a decent poster like Parlay to act so Jack( me me me, fans walk out on 85 mins, are you a grown up, Phil they are picking on me, i never post on football thread apart from 3 or 5 every matchday) fath. too extreme an example.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Here's what I don't get..... on 02:46 - Jan 28 with 939 viewsphact0rri

I can say this makes me glad I'm not a local, and not all that regular in my posts. Though things seem to be getting gnarled around here lately. T2C banning seems to have coincided with a lot of nastiness.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Here's what I don't get..... on 08:06 - Jan 28 with 907 viewsonetimejack

Here's what I don't get..... on 22:33 - Jan 27 by BobJack

You did post T2C's full name a few days back. That is personal info imho.

Yeah but the likes of Fathy Darran and perch can say what they like see, because their own rules dont apply to themselves.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Here's what I don't get..... on 09:37 - Jan 28 with 881 viewsperchrockjack

Capital P please.

What did you used to be onetimejack

Or are you new to all this

Here's what I don't get..... on 15:21 - Jan 28 with 831 viewsonetimejack

I guess you can say im Fairly new to the game perch, although by the way you have been bleating on lately i have no doubt you will accuse me of being someone anyway.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 15:22]

Here's what I don't get..... on 15:27 - Jan 28 with 825 viewsperchrockjack

Im always bleating.Welshinnit.

Anyway, Im out of this thread as its feeding a virus and they re hard to shift sometimes.

Ive not ever been banned but Ive had a warning which I heeded and led to me not being banned.

parlay was banned and no doubt agreed not to carry on as he was doing. He eased off but chrissy didn't which is why the People S champ was banned for good and also the reason why parlay made a foray back into this site as an emissary.

Here's what I don't get..... on 15:51 - Jan 28 with 792 viewsonetimejack

I'm sure you wont get yourself a ban, as long as you are in the same clique with Darran and Fath you will be fine, i myself got a warning last week for calling Fath and Darran c*nts, imagine that eh, Darran would never say such a thing.

Here's what I don't get..... on 15:54 - Jan 28 with 785 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 15:27 - Jan 28 by perchrockjack

Im always bleating.Welshinnit.

Anyway, Im out of this thread as its feeding a virus and they re hard to shift sometimes.

Ive not ever been banned but Ive had a warning which I heeded and led to me not being banned.

parlay was banned and no doubt agreed not to carry on as he was doing. He eased off but chrissy didn't which is why the People S champ was banned for good and also the reason why parlay made a foray back into this site as an emissary.

Incorrect, yet again.

I was never deserving of a ban in the first place. Phil recognised this and unbanned me hours later, we have not spoken about it. He was in the wrong and recognised it after what can only be described as mass confusion as to the reasoning behind such a frivolous act.

What on earth should i have been banned for? For correcting someone?

You dont half make yourself sound daft.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 16:01]

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 15:57 - Jan 28 with 781 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 15:51 - Jan 28 by onetimejack

I'm sure you wont get yourself a ban, as long as you are in the same clique with Darran and Fath you will be fine, i myself got a warning last week for calling Fath and Darran c*nts, imagine that eh, Darran would never say such a thing.

Innit.

Hitler was never charged for war crimes either. Im not sure even he would have the gall to suggest he was a good egg as a result.

Perch has done more in 2 days worthy of a ban than most people do in a lifetime. He has been utterly vile and made to look stupid at every turn.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:07 - Jan 28 with 755 viewsblueytheblue

Here's what I don't get..... on 15:57 - Jan 28 by Parlay

Innit.

Hitler was never charged for war crimes either. Im not sure even he would have the gall to suggest he was a good egg as a result.

Perch has done more in 2 days worthy of a ban than most people do in a lifetime. He has been utterly vile and made to look stupid at every turn.

Bit difficult to charge a corpse for war crimes tbh.

Would he plead guilty or not guilty via the medium of a ouija board? Would he be tried in front of a jury made up of 12 of his spirit peers?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:11 - Jan 28 with 749 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:07 - Jan 28 by blueytheblue

Bit difficult to charge a corpse for war crimes tbh.

Would he plead guilty or not guilty via the medium of a ouija board? Would he be tried in front of a jury made up of 12 of his spirit peers?

Certainly is. Bit difficult to ban your mate too.

Hence the point.

Show me one post ive ever made in my history deserving of a ban and we will compare it to Perch's indiscretions of the last 48 hours then we will decide who is the more respectable poster.

Sounds fun.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 16:13]

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024