Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's what I don't get..... 19:28 - Jan 27 with 16492 viewsJackfath

How can grown up men, with presumably jobs, responsibilities etc call another person all the names under the sun just because they've been wound up (clearly, otherwise they wouldn't bother) when they haven't even met that person in real life. What even more pathetic is others then joining in with the name calling.

Honestly, some need to get a bit of perspective in their lives, grow up, and leave the internet well alone.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:15 - Jan 28 with 883 viewsJackfath

Jackfath is a bit of a knob and dont really understand why anyone would want to spend so much time in a forum without ever giving an opinion on Swansea. But for me he is harmless. But wouldnt want him here due to the fact the board would be cluttered with rubbish.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:16 - Jan 28 with 876 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:15 - Jan 28 by Jackfath

Jackfath is a bit of a knob and dont really understand why anyone would want to spend so much time in a forum without ever giving an opinion on Swansea. But for me he is harmless. But wouldnt want him here due to the fact the board would be cluttered with rubbish.

You think that post (not posted on this site) is worthy of a ban?

Jesus christ.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:25 - Jan 28 with 855 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:16 - Jan 28 by Parlay

You think that post (not posted on this site) is worthy of a ban?

Jesus christ.

I think nothing of the sort. You're putting words in my mouth again. Just like you tried to last night. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy when one moment you refer to me as "mate" and a few hours before a knob.

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:28 - Jan 28 with 841 viewsonetimejack

I hope you have had a better day in school today Fath, you were proper angry and wound up yesterday.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:28 - Jan 28 with 838 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:25 - Jan 28 by Jackfath

I think nothing of the sort. You're putting words in my mouth again. Just like you tried to last night. I was just pointing out your hypocrisy when one moment you refer to me as "mate" and a few hours before a knob.

I didn't do anything of the sort. Hence the question mark. When no words accompany a quote clarification is sought. Way it works.

Why is that hypocritical? I have loads of mates i think can be a bit of a knob.

You are a sensitive soul aren't you Fath.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:29 - Jan 28 with 838 viewsDarran

Here's what I don't get..... on 15:57 - Jan 28 by Parlay

Innit.

Hitler was never charged for war crimes either. Im not sure even he would have the gall to suggest he was a good egg as a result.

Perch has done more in 2 days worthy of a ban than most people do in a lifetime. He has been utterly vile and made to look stupid at every turn.

So it's ok for you to call Fath a male part but not for me to call anyone else a female part you hypocrite?

Oh and using Hitler to prove a point on the 70th Annivesrary of Auschwitz should be worthy of a ban you c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:30 - Jan 28 with 833 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:28 - Jan 28 by Parlay

I didn't do anything of the sort. Hence the question mark. When no words accompany a quote clarification is sought. Way it works.

Why is that hypocritical? I have loads of mates i think can be a bit of a knob.

You are a sensitive soul aren't you Fath.

Why on earth would you suppose what you posted was worthy of a ban? Odd. I never mentioned it. Ever. In fact, when have I ever mentioned you should be banned? Odd.

I am pleased you've got mates who you think are knobs. However I didn't realise you classed me as a real mate, you know as we've never met in real life. Still each to his own!

As you were.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 16:32]

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:33 - Jan 28 with 823 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:29 - Jan 28 by Darran

So it's ok for you to call Fath a male part but not for me to call anyone else a female part you hypocrite?

Oh and using Hitler to prove a point on the 70th Annivesrary of Auschwitz should be worthy of a ban you c*nt.

Where have i said you should be banned for calling someone a c*nt then? Or have you made that up?

It isnt the 70th Anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz either, just as it isnt Christmas. To suggest nobody can mention a historical figure in reference to him being evil can only be a straw you can clutch at.

Knob.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:37 - Jan 28 with 815 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:30 - Jan 28 by Jackfath

Why on earth would you suppose what you posted was worthy of a ban? Odd. I never mentioned it. Ever. In fact, when have I ever mentioned you should be banned? Odd.

I am pleased you've got mates who you think are knobs. However I didn't realise you classed me as a real mate, you know as we've never met in real life. Still each to his own!

As you were.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 16:32]

Its how conversation works Fath. My last post was asking if anyone can find a post of mine worthy of a ban. The very next post was you with a quote from another forum. It had no accompanying text so asked for clarification. Easy really innit?

Wy are you pleased i have mates that can act like knobs? Strange one.

Thanks, as you were too. Hopefully you are a lot calmer tonight.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get.... on 16:38 - Jan 28 with 812 viewsonetimejack

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:29 - Jan 28 by Darran

With your racist views im suprised you see a problem with it you bellend

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:39 - Jan 28 with 810 viewsDarran

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:33 - Jan 28 by Parlay

Where have i said you should be banned for calling someone a c*nt then? Or have you made that up?

It isnt the 70th Anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz either, just as it isnt Christmas. To suggest nobody can mention a historical figure in reference to him being evil can only be a straw you can clutch at.

Knob.

Can you show me where I've said you should be banned for calling someone a c*nt then?

Here's what I don't get.... on 16:39 - Jan 28 with 808 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get.... on 16:38 - Jan 28 by onetimejack

With your racist views im suprised you see a problem with it you bellend

He admitted being racist on the other forum, i took a screenshot.

Awful really with the recent anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz and all. You would think racism would be as far away from peoples minds as possible.

Silly man.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:40 - Jan 28 with 806 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:39 - Jan 28 by Darran

Can you show me where I've said you should be banned for calling someone a c*nt then?

Where have i said you have?

You are odd fair play.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:44 - Jan 28 with 796 viewsDarran

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:40 - Jan 28 by Parlay

Where have i said you have?

You are odd fair play.

Why ask the question then you thick c*nt?

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:44 - Jan 28 with 791 viewsonetimejack

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:44 - Jan 28 by Darran

You are pathetic you really are.

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:45 - Jan 28 with 790 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:44 - Jan 28 by Darran

What question?

What in martin luther kings name are you going on about now?

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:47 - Jan 28 with 784 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:37 - Jan 28 by Parlay

Its how conversation works Fath. My last post was asking if anyone can find a post of mine worthy of a ban. The very next post was you with a quote from another forum. It had no accompanying text so asked for clarification. Easy really innit?

Wy are you pleased i have mates that can act like knobs? Strange one.

Thanks, as you were too. Hopefully you are a lot calmer tonight.

Forgive me. When you quoted Bluey I thought you were asking him to find somewhere where you deserved to be banned. That's why I didn't quote you see. It's sort of how it works.

I am pleased you have mates. End.

As I said numerous times last night and you tried unsuccessfully to try to wear me down with your contunied guff I am perfectly clam. Couldn't calmer actually.

As for your other point about me being on here so often without contributing anything about Swansea (or wrods to that effect), can I refer you to my OP, as it sort of explains it. I know it's tricky for some to comprehend, but I can't help that.

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:48 - Jan 28 with 779 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:44 - Jan 28 by onetimejack

You are pathetic you really are.

Perhaps the most ironic post ever in the history of this fine site.

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:49 - Jan 28 with 777 viewsDarran

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:45 - Jan 28 by Parlay

What question?

What in martin luther kings name are you going on about now?

You know this question here.

"Where have i said you should be banned for calling someone a c*nt then?"

You did just ask me that yeah? Or was it someone else? Who was it?

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:51 - Jan 28 with 773 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:47 - Jan 28 by Jackfath

Forgive me. When you quoted Bluey I thought you were asking him to find somewhere where you deserved to be banned. That's why I didn't quote you see. It's sort of how it works.

I am pleased you have mates. End.

As I said numerous times last night and you tried unsuccessfully to try to wear me down with your contunied guff I am perfectly clam. Couldn't calmer actually.

As for your other point about me being on here so often without contributing anything about Swansea (or wrods to that effect), can I refer you to my OP, as it sort of explains it. I know it's tricky for some to comprehend, but I can't help that.

You are forgiven. It was in reference to Bluey but an open invitation, hence it wasnt done via pm but on the open forum... Its how it works.

Thank you fath, i am pleased you are pleased. Yesterday was a bit concerning with your angry rants.

Im not looking to wear anybody down. Last night you said you cared what people said about you, you started getting pretty irate displaying many traits of that yet seemed unable to actually say it. It was odd.

I have re-read your OP and see no explanation of why you make no Swansea related posts.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:53 - Jan 28 with 769 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:49 - Jan 28 by Darran

You know this question here.

"Where have i said you should be banned for calling someone a c*nt then?"

You did just ask me that yeah? Or was it someone else? Who was it?

Yes. You suggested that I told you it wasnt ok to do so.

Where did i say that?

Keep up now.

Forum celebrity

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:56 - Jan 28 with 762 viewsJackfath

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:51 - Jan 28 by Parlay

You are forgiven. It was in reference to Bluey but an open invitation, hence it wasnt done via pm but on the open forum... Its how it works.

Thank you fath, i am pleased you are pleased. Yesterday was a bit concerning with your angry rants.

Im not looking to wear anybody down. Last night you said you cared what people said about you, you started getting pretty irate displaying many traits of that yet seemed unable to actually say it. It was odd.

I have re-read your OP and see no explanation of why you make no Swansea related posts.

I meant this post babes.
x

Another thing which I think people don't understand is that there are two separate boards on here. One for FOOTBALL one for EVERYTHING ELSE. There used to be more but someone had a hissy fit and demanded it all change but that's another story.

Now, I post mainly on EVERYTHING ELSE as that's what I enjoy. In a similar way that some may like smoking drugs, popping pills, reading books, getting hammered in the pub etc. Now, those who have worked things out have realised you can choose to just read the football only posts, therefore eradicating me from your precious experience on here. Alternatively as one desparate user has done and alrerted all to, you could put me on ignore to enhance your experience.

You see, there really is no need to go onto all sorts of social media and write nasty comments unbefitting of a grown up.

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:58 - Jan 28 with 754 viewsJackfath

I can imagine all the deserters now gurning...

"oh look Parley is having it out with Darran and Jackfath".......

What joy for you all!

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:58 - Jan 28 with 753 viewsDarran

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:53 - Jan 28 by Parlay

Yes. You suggested that I told you it wasnt ok to do so.

Where did i say that?

Keep up now.

Ha I've just gone back to the previous page to do a screenshot of whet you originally said to me and you've edited it.
It's there saying edited for all to see.

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:59 - Jan 28 with 750 viewsParlay

Here's what I don't get..... on 16:56 - Jan 28 by Jackfath

I meant this post babes.
x

Another thing which I think people don't understand is that there are two separate boards on here. One for FOOTBALL one for EVERYTHING ELSE. There used to be more but someone had a hissy fit and demanded it all change but that's another story.

Now, I post mainly on EVERYTHING ELSE as that's what I enjoy. In a similar way that some may like smoking drugs, popping pills, reading books, getting hammered in the pub etc. Now, those who have worked things out have realised you can choose to just read the football only posts, therefore eradicating me from your precious experience on here. Alternatively as one desparate user has done and alrerted all to, you could put me on ignore to enhance your experience.

You see, there really is no need to go onto all sorts of social media and write nasty comments unbefitting of a grown up.

My point remains.

You seem to spend all your time dancing around the site looking for a rise off people. Its awfully odd in my view, but that is why i said you are harmless enough.

Have i attacked you apart from making the deduction you are a bit of a knob? Not really. Stop taking things to heart.

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024