Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ched Evans fresh evidence 17:10 - Jan 28 with 23473 viewsDarran

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/28/ched-evans-submits-fresh-evidenc

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:12 - Jan 28 with 5126 viewsmonmouth

LMAO. Here we go.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:15 - Jan 28 with 5104 viewsDewi1jack

Here we go.
Another 20 pager on his innocence and trying to justify that rape is ok

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:32 - Jan 28 with 5021 viewsScoobyWho

Ched Evans submits fresh evidence
As if he is some lawman.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:33 - Jan 28 with 5019 viewsblueytheblue

The fresh evidence is almost certainly the out of context twitter comments present on the rape denial website his potential daddy in law funded.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:58 - Jan 28 with 4928 viewsmax936

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:12 - Jan 28 by monmouth

LMAO. Here we go.

Innit, Well done Daz ffs mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 00:03 - Jan 29 with 4634 viewsStarsky

Did you mean Ched EVans?
The convicted rapist.

It's just the internet, init.

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 00:15 - Jan 29 with 4596 viewsParlay

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:15 - Jan 28 by Dewi1jack

Here we go.
Another 20 pager on his innocence and trying to justify that rape is ok

Ive never heard anybody say rape is ok.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 00:15 - Jan 29 with 4610 viewsStarsky

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 00:15 - Jan 29 by Parlay

Ive never heard anybody say rape is ok.

That's putting it mild
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 0:16]

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 00:20 - Jan 29 with 4580 viewsParlay

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:33 - Jan 28 by blueytheblue

The fresh evidence is almost certainly the out of context twitter comments present on the rape denial website his potential daddy in law funded.

You have no idea what context they are in to suggest they were in or out of context.

That isn't evidence anyway, you could be raped and still say those things.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 15:43 - Jan 29 with 4353 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well, now we see the logical outcome of this disastrous case.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11375667/Men-must-prove-a-w

It is now no longer Innocent Until Proven Guilty..
It is now Guilty unless you can prove beyond doubt she said yes.

So boys, next time you want sex ask for it in company to ensure that you have witnesses to prove she said YES, or get a dated recording or text, or in writing.
And that now includes married men and their wives.

I hope you are all satisfied now, especially Lisa, I said it was the thin end of the wedge and it was.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 15:46]
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 16:25 - Jan 29 with 4264 viewsperchrockjack

also MEN with whom sex is had.

Clearly, some bitterness left..

I d keep it in your pants

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:21 - Jan 29 with 4190 viewsLeonisGod

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 15:43 - Jan 29 by A_Fans_Dad

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11375667/Men-must-prove-a-w

So boys, next time you want sex ask for it in company to ensure that you have witnesses to prove she said YES, or get a dated recording or text, or in writing.

I hope you are all satisfied now, especially Lisa, I said it was the thin end of the wedge and it was.

Whilst probably well-meaning, this law change is mind boggling. It seems madness to abandon a fundamental principle of our law to... to what exactly? Is it even legal - I wonder if this opens up the door to all sorts of challenges in the European courts. If so, it could also make things worse and we may see more rapist getting off on technicalities. Bit of a jump in logic there, but hey ho.

I'm also struggling to see where this will stop now the precedent has been set.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:28 - Jan 29 with 4171 viewscontroversial_jack

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:21 - Jan 29 by LeonisGod

Whilst probably well-meaning, this law change is mind boggling. It seems madness to abandon a fundamental principle of our law to... to what exactly? Is it even legal - I wonder if this opens up the door to all sorts of challenges in the European courts. If so, it could also make things worse and we may see more rapist getting off on technicalities. Bit of a jump in logic there, but hey ho.

I'm also struggling to see where this will stop now the precedent has been set.

You can't change a principle of law, but you can bring in different legislation that can be challenged in court if need be.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:03 - Jan 29 with 4123 viewsjackb

Or simply don't be a dick and f*ck a woman who is too drunk to know what she's doing, it's not very difficult for the vast majority of men
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:06 - Jan 29 with 4096 viewsParlay

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:03 - Jan 29 by jackb

Or simply don't be a dick and f*ck a woman who is too drunk to know what she's doing, it's not very difficult for the vast majority of men

I have woken up many a time and been in a one night stand i can barely remember. If i was a female, i could accuse most of them of rape and because i cant remember they will go down for it because they cant prove it.

To suggest most men dont have drunken one night stands that both parties barely remember the next morning is naive in the extreme.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:09 - Jan 29 with 4101 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Right, have a really bad argument with your wife/grilfriend and then prove she gave you permission to have sex with her when she accuses you of rape.
You have not thought it through.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:11 - Jan 29 with 4089 viewsJango

You've totally missed the point that the male could be in the same drunken state as the female, or are of the persuasion that the female can't possibly be at fault or partly responsible in a situation like this. That unfortunately is the opinion of a large part of society and I feel many men will be wrongly convicted because of it.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:13 - Jan 29 with 4070 viewsParlay

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:11 - Jan 29 by Jango

You've totally missed the point that the male could be in the same drunken state as the female, or are of the persuasion that the female can't possibly be at fault or partly responsible in a situation like this. That unfortunately is the opinion of a large part of society and I feel many men will be wrongly convicted because of it.

Or indeed a girl that wants revenge on you can say anything she likes, and you go down for 5-10 years of your life.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:16 - Jan 29 with 4069 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:13 - Jan 29 by Parlay

Or indeed a girl that wants revenge on you can say anything she likes, and you go down for 5-10 years of your life.

And have your life ruined.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:40 - Jan 29 with 4035 viewslondonlisa2001

yes - it was as a direct result of me posting on a swansea city message board that the guidance on interpretation of rape law was changed.

By the way - the article if you read it doesn't say that (although the rather sensationalist headline does).

I think it says that people must be content that consent was actually given and can't assume that it has in the case of people being either too drunk or intimidated. Quite some way away from your interpretation that everyone's wife will now start accusing their husband of rape if they have a barny don't you think?

As a separate note, if you seriously think that there is now a chance that your wife would accuse you of rape if you had a row, then I would bin her if I were you. But I'm retty certain that you don't actually think that.

For what it's worth, I believe that the man is innocent until proven guilty. The only point I ever made in the Ched Evans case is that he was in the jury's eyes, proven guilty and since they were the ones that saw the evidence, they were in the best place to determine that. Innocent until proven guilty doe not mean 'innocent until proven guilty, unless selective evidence presented by an interested party to a kangaroo court suggests that we should dispute the guilty verdict'.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:47 - Jan 29 with 4018 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:40 - Jan 29 by londonlisa2001

yes - it was as a direct result of me posting on a swansea city message board that the guidance on interpretation of rape law was changed.

By the way - the article if you read it doesn't say that (although the rather sensationalist headline does).

I think it says that people must be content that consent was actually given and can't assume that it has in the case of people being either too drunk or intimidated. Quite some way away from your interpretation that everyone's wife will now start accusing their husband of rape if they have a barny don't you think?

As a separate note, if you seriously think that there is now a chance that your wife would accuse you of rape if you had a row, then I would bin her if I were you. But I'm retty certain that you don't actually think that.

For what it's worth, I believe that the man is innocent until proven guilty. The only point I ever made in the Ched Evans case is that he was in the jury's eyes, proven guilty and since they were the ones that saw the evidence, they were in the best place to determine that. Innocent until proven guilty doe not mean 'innocent until proven guilty, unless selective evidence presented by an interested party to a kangaroo court suggests that we should dispute the guilty verdict'.

They only have to say they were too drunk, how do you prove otherwise.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:52 - Jan 29 with 4002 viewslondonlisa2001

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:47 - Jan 29 by A_Fans_Dad

They only have to say they were too drunk, how do you prove otherwise.

Interestingly of course, your question could at the moment be turned the other way - they only have to say the woman said yes, how do you prove otherwise.

Please believe that I have as little time for women falsely crying rape as you do. Maybe more so. Because if there is one thing that damages the chances of a successful prosecution of true accusations of rape it is false ones.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 19:25 - Jan 29 with 3952 viewsFieryJack

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:16 - Jan 29 by A_Fans_Dad

And have your life ruined.

Blind,blinkered, bitter, misogynistic goons - both you and Parlay.

How thick and uninformed can you get?

It's been a long-standing problem, well- known to the judiciary, that the conviction rate for alleged rapists is alarmingly miniscule - and that is why the balance has shifted slightly in the weighing up of cases by judges.

And all you 2 can bleat on about is how loads of innocent men are suddenly going to be jailed for rape. That is alarmist clap-trap, the sort of garbage you'd read in the Sun.

The CPS routinely and regularly refuse to try alleged rapes unless they think there is a bloody good chance of securing a conviction. Either you're ignorant of this, in which case don't bore me with your comments, or you are fully aware of it, in which case you're not worth arguing with.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 19:37 - Jan 29 with 3916 viewsParlay

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 19:25 - Jan 29 by FieryJack

Blind,blinkered, bitter, misogynistic goons - both you and Parlay.

How thick and uninformed can you get?

It's been a long-standing problem, well- known to the judiciary, that the conviction rate for alleged rapists is alarmingly miniscule - and that is why the balance has shifted slightly in the weighing up of cases by judges.

And all you 2 can bleat on about is how loads of innocent men are suddenly going to be jailed for rape. That is alarmist clap-trap, the sort of garbage you'd read in the Sun.

The CPS routinely and regularly refuse to try alleged rapes unless they think there is a bloody good chance of securing a conviction. Either you're ignorant of this, in which case don't bore me with your comments, or you are fully aware of it, in which case you're not worth arguing with.

Here we go. "MISOGYNIST!!"

How in anybodies minds is that misogynistic? Oh its not, but its the buzz word when people feel they cannot debate the content.

I couldn't give a flying frazzle how low conviction rates are. If conviction rates of murder weren't great i wouldn't condone a "if the corpse says you did it then you did it" campaign either.

Think before you post you quim.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 20:06 - Jan 29 with 3862 viewsmbl1966

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 19:37 - Jan 29 by Parlay

Here we go. "MISOGYNIST!!"

How in anybodies minds is that misogynistic? Oh its not, but its the buzz word when people feel they cannot debate the content.

I couldn't give a flying frazzle how low conviction rates are. If conviction rates of murder weren't great i wouldn't condone a "if the corpse says you did it then you did it" campaign either.

Think before you post you quim.

Bloody hell you don't have to resort to calling her "quim". Bit uncalled for there P. Should apologise for that one my friend.

Top Mark

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024