Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's 17:15 - Jan 28 with 1006 viewsswanskid95

Never heard of this before, I think Manchester United are worried about low crowds, so they blackmail them!

[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 17:16]
Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's on 17:20 - Jan 28 with 977 viewsfbreath

How come they don't use an expensive 0844 number like our ticket office does.
Their supporters will be livid knowing they are paying less to call their ticket office than a club of our size.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's on 17:26 - Jan 28 with 951 viewsmonmouth

That cant be real can it? You can't suspend a contractual season ticket. Wind up surely?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's on 17:29 - Jan 28 with 943 viewsswanskid95

Not to Mention cup games aren't included, and have to pay £50 for an adult ticket!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2930111/Man-United-tell-season
[Post edited 28 Jan 2015 17:30]
Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's on 22:12 - Jan 28 with 743 viewsQuakerJack

Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's on 17:26 - Jan 28 by monmouth

That cant be real can it? You can't suspend a contractual season ticket. Wind up surely?

I heard this mentioned by the Cambridge Chairman on Talk Sport when he was discussing how lucrative the away leg was... it's true apparently.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's on 22:29 - Jan 28 with 680 viewsjack247

Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's on 17:26 - Jan 28 by monmouth

It could quite conceivably be in the season ticket contract that you have to purchase tickets for home cup games for your ticket to remain valid. If that isn't the case, I can't see how they can enforce it. A bit pathetic either way.
Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's on 22:31 - Jan 28 with 672 viewsC_jack

Give us more money or you won;t be able to use what you paid an extornate fee for?

Can't see it, file it with those parking ticket threads.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's on 22:51 - Jan 28 with 617 viewsDarran

Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's on 22:31 - Jan 28 by C_jack

Give us more money or you won;t be able to use what you paid an extornate fee for?

Can't see it, file it with those parking ticket threads.

Absolutely but you are obligated to buy cup tickets though most of the w^nkers around here usually get away with selling the cup games but they'll be f*cked for this one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's on 23:15 - Jan 28 with 552 viewsLeonisGod

Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's on 22:29 - Jan 28 by jack247

It could quite conceivably be in the season ticket contract that you have to purchase tickets for home cup games for your ticket to remain valid. If that isn't the case, I can't see how they can enforce it. A bit pathetic either way.

That is the case by the looks of it. Typical Daily Fail expressing outrage at something the ST holders signed up to.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's on 23:59 - Jan 28 with 504 viewsBloodyhills

Blackmailing fans to buy tickets to boost attendance's on 22:12 - Jan 28 by QuakerJack

I heard this mentioned by the Cambridge Chairman on Talk Sport when he was discussing how lucrative the away leg was... it's true apparently.

Bloody Hell, I thought it mist be a wind up.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024