Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Costa 17:33 - Jan 28 with 2539 viewsfootball2301

Costa charged with violent conduct
Costa on 16:59 - Jan 30 with 556 viewspencoedjack

Jose got his excuse if they lose tomorrow
Costa on 17:03 - Jan 30 with 556 viewspencoedjack

Costa on 16:53 - Jan 30 by AJ101

Agree with this that's the thing about footballers these days plenty are still happy to dish it out (mostly in a sly way mind you) but go down like a cheap whore as soon as someone touches them.

Tell me

When you and Chelsea play at Wembley, will there be a larger police presence than if say you played Man Utd ?

I know you & Chelsea don't get on (in fact no London club seems to like you)
Costa on 17:17 - Jan 30 with 546 viewsAJ101

Costa on 17:03 - Jan 30 by pencoedjack

Tell me

When you and Chelsea play at Wembley, will there be a larger police presence than if say you played Man Utd ?

I know you & Chelsea don't get on (in fact no London club seems to like you)

Yeah there will be a couple of hundred TSG and mounted police that there wouldn't be if we were playing Swansea or someone we have no heated rivalry with. In addition I guess the number of normal police will be slightly more but they're harder to judge numbers wise.

Actually no-one seems to like us for some reason although obviously the potential violence is mainly at games against West Ham and Chelsea and to a lesser extent Arsenal (not serious like the other two generally just a lot of arguments that result in handbags being swung.....)
Costa on 17:30 - Jan 30 with 536 viewspencoedjack

Costa on 17:17 - Jan 30 by AJ101

Yeah there will be a couple of hundred TSG and mounted police that there wouldn't be if we were playing Swansea or someone we have no heated rivalry with. In addition I guess the number of normal police will be slightly more but they're harder to judge numbers wise.

Actually no-one seems to like us for some reason although obviously the potential violence is mainly at games against West Ham and Chelsea and to a lesser extent Arsenal (not serious like the other two generally just a lot of arguments that result in handbags being swung.....)

Aye I have been to a North London derby (when Henry scored that wonder goal when he had an amazing run) thought it was quite tame.

I met a publican last year on holidays reckons the only time he shuts his boozer is when West Ham/Millwall play (he didnt like you lot much either he was a Hammer).
Costa on 23:56 - Jan 30 with 477 viewsEdmundo

About time to, there's a few others in that team that need retrospective bans

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Costa on 01:01 - Jan 31 with 461 viewsAJ101

Costa on 23:56 - Jan 30 by Edmundo

About time to, there's a few others in that team that need retrospective bans

Cahill deserved one for his kick and stamp on Kane but cause he an England player nothing was made of it.
Costa on 06:52 - Jan 31 with 440 viewsApeShit

A thread full of plastic Scousers and a Spurs fan slagging off Chelsea players on a Swansea City forum.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024