Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Cork 12:11 - Jan 29 with 26679 viewsmagicdaps10

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jack Cork on 12:21 - Jan 29 with 7770 viewsPJ_footballer

https://mobile.twitter.com/JimWhite/status/560770694951497728
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 12:23]
Jack Cork on 12:42 - Jan 29 with 7630 viewsLeonisGod

It would fit (as a rumour, if nothing else). We do seem to like tracking players for years. I'd be happy enough with that, although would like us to push all out for a top quality DM in the summer. But if we can get a decent deal done now then why not. Leon's struggling this season, Shelvey's temperamental to say the least, so that only leaves Ki and Carroll as reliable options.
Jack Cork on 12:49 - Jan 29 with 7568 viewsApeShit

Jack Cork on 12:42 - Jan 29 by LeonisGod

It would fit (as a rumour, if nothing else). We do seem to like tracking players for years. I'd be happy enough with that, although would like us to push all out for a top quality DM in the summer. But if we can get a decent deal done now then why not. Leon's struggling this season, Shelvey's temperamental to say the least, so that only leaves Ki and Carroll as reliable options.

Indeed, and neither Ki or Carroll are 100% defensive midfielders.
Jack Cork on 12:53 - Jan 29 with 7525 viewsmonmouth

That would be good news I think from what I've seen.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jack Cork on 12:54 - Jan 29 with 7507 viewsmagicdaps10

A player who is big and strong and a true DM player and knows how to play football, think it would be a superb signing.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jack Cork on 13:01 - Jan 29 with 7439 viewspencoedjack

I'd be happy with this
Jack Cork on 13:21 - Jan 29 with 7254 viewsAJ101

He should be relatively cheap as his contract is up in the summer.
Jack Cork on 13:22 - Jan 29 with 7242 views1jack

BBC are tweeting it.
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Cork on 13:27 - Jan 29 with 7193 viewsGlyn1

It's on the BBC Sports Transfer Page at 12:49: [www.bbc.co.uk]

"Swansea City are in talks with Southampton midfielder Jack Cork about a permanent transfer. Cork, 25, is out of contract at the end of the season and is available for a reduced fee.

Former Chelsea trainee Cork, who is the son of former Cardiff manager Alan Cork, has made 15 appearances this season."

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Jack Cork on 13:28 - Jan 29 with 7179 views1973scott

pop the cork!
Jack Cork on 13:28 - Jan 29 with 7175 viewsswanduck

Hope this comes off, would've liked him in the summer when we were linked. On the bbc website now saying he's available for a cut price! Do hope this isn't his agent trying to get him a new contract though.
Jack Cork on 13:33 - Jan 29 with 7091 viewsQuakerJack

Jack Cork on 13:28 - Jan 29 by swanduck

Hope this comes off, would've liked him in the summer when we were linked. On the bbc website now saying he's available for a cut price! Do hope this isn't his agent trying to get him a new contract though.

In which case we need to act quick!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Jack Cork on 13:57 - Jan 29 with 6871 viewsbuilthjack

Done deal I hear. Same person told me about Jonjo weeks before it happened.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jack Cork on 13:58 - Jan 29 with 6862 viewsSwansNZ

Would be happy with Cork, but we need a striker too

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jack Cork on 14:08 - Jan 29 with 6769 viewsAJ101

Jack Cork on 13:28 - Jan 29 by swanduck

Southampton want him to sign a new contract, why wouldn't they as if he doesn't they lose him for nothing in the summer. The only other option is to sell him this window but I expect his agent would be happy enough for him to be available on a free in the summer as his wedge would be bigger no doubt.
Jack Cork on 14:12 - Jan 29 with 6727 viewsmichumagic9

I'v been waiting for this to happen since we were first linked in the summer. Hope it happens 😬.
Jack Cork on 14:30 - Jan 29 with 6574 viewsswanduck

Jack Cork on 14:08 - Jan 29 by AJ101

Southampton want him to sign a new contract, why wouldn't they as if he doesn't they lose him for nothing in the summer. The only other option is to sell him this window but I expect his agent would be happy enough for him to be available on a free in the summer as his wedge would be bigger no doubt.

Maybe he wants a better offer from them. I do agree now though that it doesn't look like he is angling for a better contract there. Lots of Saints fans I know really rate him and will be sad to see him go.
Jack Cork on 14:34 - Jan 29 with 6539 viewsairedale

Jack Cork on 13:28 - Jan 29 by 1973scott

pop the cork!

If he was a goalie he'd be a stopper.
Jack Cork on 14:56 - Jan 29 with 6380 viewsskippyjack

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?53275-Saints-accept-bid-from-Swansea-f

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Jack Cork on 15:03 - Jan 29 with 6337 viewsDafyddHuw

We should have got him years ago.
Jack Cork on 15:04 - Jan 29 with 6331 viewstomdickharry

Jack Cork on 14:56 - Jan 29 by skippyjack

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?53275-Saints-accept-bid-from-Swansea-f

Look at the link same as on this board,Jim White.
Jack Cork on 15:41 - Jan 29 with 6045 viewsHuw57

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Jack Cork on 15:41 - Jan 29 with 6045 viewsZut_Alors

If we can keep him fit, think he'd be a superb signing for us. Him and Ki as a midfield two could bring us the stability we've lacked recently.
Jack Cork on 16:05 - Jan 29 with 5875 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jack Cork on 15:41 - Jan 29 by Zut_Alors

If we can keep him fit, think he'd be a superb signing for us. Him and Ki as a midfield two could bring us the stability we've lacked recently.

Just what we need at the moment. He's a big strong lad and he'll shore up our weakest position this season, CDM. Great if it comes off

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jack Cork on 16:13 - Jan 29 with 5811 viewsItchySphincter

"son of former Cardiff manager Alan Cork...." - some people have got short memories.

Anyway, he should've signed for us when Chelsea didn't want him but he never seemed keen to come here. Would like to see him have a change of heart.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024