Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Cork 12:11 - Jan 29 with 26632 viewsmagicdaps10

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jack Cork on 12:55 - Jan 30 with 3452 viewsAJ101

Jack Cork on 12:19 - Jan 30 by max936

He scored a few goals earlier on in the season, think it was somin like 4or5 on the trot which is good going for a Dm, so he's certainly got goals in his locker, happy days.

Yeah he's quite a composed finisher from what I remember, should be a good signing for you, I haven't spoken to them since the story broke but a couple of mates who are ST holders at Saints weren't happy that he seemed to be on his way out earlier in the month (they obviously didn't criticize RK! but they wanted him to stay in case Schneiderlin left in the summer).
Jack Cork on 13:48 - Jan 30 with 3251 viewsblaine_scfc

Jack Cork on 23:56 - Jan 29 by snork44

Iesu Mawr! If we had signed Messi and Ronaldo, you still wouldn't rate them! Tom Carroll-not rated, Kyle Naughton-not rated and now Jack Cork-not rated, just out of interest who do you rate?

Never said I didn't rate Cork, not seen much of him to have an opinion, hence why I'm not jumping up and down about it. We need strengthening in that area desperately so hopefully he is as good as some have been making out on here.

Don't rate Carroll as a premier league player yet I'm afraid, don't think he's a player we need. Every time I have seen spurs play Naughton has been poor, but it's a fresh slate for him here so I'm obviously hoping he comes good.
Jack Cork on 13:53 - Jan 30 with 3196 viewsSTEVE1

Jack Cork on 13:48 - Jan 30 by blaine_scfc

Never said I didn't rate Cork, not seen much of him to have an opinion, hence why I'm not jumping up and down about it. We need strengthening in that area desperately so hopefully he is as good as some have been making out on here.

Don't rate Carroll as a premier league player yet I'm afraid, don't think he's a player we need. Every time I have seen spurs play Naughton has been poor, but it's a fresh slate for him here so I'm obviously hoping he comes good.

Naughton is a very good right back spurs tended to play him left back because they were short there was outstanding at right back for Norwich in their first season in the premier.

Carroll I agree with you.

Cork just what we have been crying out for a solid defensive midfield player.
Jack Cork on 14:00 - Jan 30 with 3151 viewsicecoldjack

Cork will be a good signing for us and just what we need. It does however make me wonder about Foulton,Grimes,caroll and Jonjo shelvey.

All of the above are probably on good wages for their status, with Jonjo probably on the highest.

If we sign him then IMO he would have been promised a certain amount of game time, i can see us moving Jonjo on in the summer if we secure Cork.

Cork is a tidy player and has decent height,something we lack.
Jack Cork on 14:09 - Jan 30 with 3102 viewsSTEVE1

Jack Cork on 14:00 - Jan 30 by icecoldjack

Cork will be a good signing for us and just what we need. It does however make me wonder about Foulton,Grimes,caroll and Jonjo shelvey.

All of the above are probably on good wages for their status, with Jonjo probably on the highest.

If we sign him then IMO he would have been promised a certain amount of game time, i can see us moving Jonjo on in the summer if we secure Cork.

Cork is a tidy player and has decent height,something we lack.

The way I see it you have
Britton and cork defensive
ki and Carroll
No 10 Siggy and shelvey

Back up Emnes and Grimes

If anybody goes I think it will be Carroll.
Jack Cork on 14:14 - Jan 30 with 3069 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jack Cork on 14:09 - Jan 30 by STEVE1

The way I see it you have
Britton and cork defensive
ki and Carroll
No 10 Siggy and shelvey

Back up Emnes and Grimes

If anybody goes I think it will be Carroll.

We don't need to buy Carroll but he'd be handy as a back up til his loan expires

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jack Cork on 14:41 - Jan 30 with 2962 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jack-cork-swansea-city

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jack Cork on 14:50 - Jan 30 with 2927 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jack Cork on 14:41 - Jan 30 by Oldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jack-cork-swansea-city

You Jack B*stard !!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Cork on 15:30 - Jan 30 with 2781 viewstomdickharry

Jack Cork on 12:55 - Jan 30 by AJ101

Yeah he's quite a composed finisher from what I remember, should be a good signing for you, I haven't spoken to them since the story broke but a couple of mates who are ST holders at Saints weren't happy that he seemed to be on his way out earlier in the month (they obviously didn't criticize RK! but they wanted him to stay in case Schneiderlin left in the summer).

Just to put the record straight Cork is right up there with Leon Britton as a goal scorer
Jack Cork on 15:48 - Jan 30 with 2681 viewssixpenses

Jack Cork on 15:30 - Jan 30 by tomdickharry

Just to put the record straight Cork is right up there with Leon Britton as a goal scorer

Now this is where my cunning plan comes in - tell nobody

No one expects Leon to go for goal - so we use him as our primary striker undercover in mid field. [smug smiley]

OK we may get found out pretty quickly but we need a bit of blue sky thinking

Make it happen. Might drop Garry a note later
Jack Cork on 15:57 - Jan 30 with 2647 viewsApeShit

Jack Cork on 12:22 - Jan 30 by Matthew_117

To be fair though, if that's regarding the Bony sale, we were hampered by financial fair play. If Man City weren't bound to that max transfer spend (or whatever it is) I hope we would of held out for more.

Once again financial 'fair' play has had a detrimental effect on a smaller club

Then we should of told them to f*ck off?

We didn't need to sell him.
Jack Cork on 17:22 - Jan 30 with 2437 viewsAJ101

Yeah I mean he's hardly ever in position to score as he's a defensive midfielder..... I don't think he goes up for corners for Southampton but he probably would for you and get a few more chances he's not going to be the next Greavsie though!
Jack Cork on 17:26 - Jan 30 with 2398 viewsNeath_Jack

Well he's scored 3 in 16 appearances this year.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jack Cork on 17:51 - Jan 30 with 2271 viewsphact0rri

Jack Cork on 14:41 - Jan 30 by Oldjack

Cheers on the sharing. Was looking around for updates and my usual haunts for transfer news had nothing on it so far.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Jack Cork on 18:03 - Jan 30 with 2207 viewsjackharris

Jack Cork on 17:51 - Jan 30 by phact0rri

Cheers on the sharing. Was looking around for updates and my usual haunts for transfer news had nothing on it so far.

Has now officially signed. Cracking signing!!!!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Jack Cork on 18:06 - Jan 30 with 2192 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Jack Cork on 18:09 - Jan 30 with 2165 viewsmax936

Jack Cork on 18:06 - Jan 30 by jackharris

BRILLIANT NEWS

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jack Cork on 18:09 - Jan 30 with 2165 viewsSwanzay

Jack Cork on 18:06 - Jan 30 by jackharris

Welcome aboard, you 'Jack' Bastard!
Jack Cork on 18:19 - Jan 30 with 2062 viewsmonmouth

I think we really needed that. Well done all involved.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jack Cork on 18:20 - Jan 30 with 2050 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jack Cork on 18:09 - Jan 30 by Swanzay

Welcome aboard, you 'Jack' Bastard!

Oi I already did that one! Three million , fantastic deal!

Jack Cork on 18:23 - Jan 30 with 2075 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jack Cork on 18:09 - Jan 30 by max936

BRILLIANT NEWS

And the sun shines out of his arse and all

Jack Cork on 18:23 - Jan 30 with 2069 viewslonglostjack

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jack Cork on 18:25 - Jan 30 with 2062 viewsmax936

Just on SSN's transfer centre, Koeman to replace Cork with 2 players one is Feyernoord's Tonny Vilhena, bet he'll cost a bob or two.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jack Cork on 18:30 - Jan 30 with 2003 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jack Cork on 18:31 - Jan 30 with 1993 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

6ft 1 & can play a bit . Just what we needed

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024