Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iron Maiden flight 666 20:48 - Jan 29 with 958 viewsbermudajack

On SKY catch up

Well worth a watch for any Maiden fans 👍👍👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 21:23 - Jan 29 with 925 viewsBLAZE

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 21:26 - Jan 29 with 911 viewsItchySphincter

Bit boring I thought. I'd prefer a live show with other bits cut in rather than the other way around.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 21:26 - Jan 29 with 912 viewsicecoldjack

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 21:23 - Jan 29 by BLAZE

Awesome !!

Great Documentary .
Iron Maiden flight 666 on 21:32 - Jan 29 with 904 viewsBLAZE

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 21:26 - Jan 29 by ItchySphincter

Bit boring I thought. I'd prefer a live show with other bits cut in rather than the other way around.

Think the documentary was more about behind the scenes / logistics / what was involved with chartering a plane to tour the world than the shows themselves, which was in full on DVD2 of the box set and released on CD separately if that's all you wanted

Suppose you've got to be a Maiden fan to really enjoy it though
Iron Maiden flight 666 on 21:46 - Jan 29 with 885 viewsbermudajack

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 21:32 - Jan 29 by BLAZE

Think the documentary was more about behind the scenes / logistics / what was involved with chartering a plane to tour the world than the shows themselves, which was in full on DVD2 of the box set and released on CD separately if that's all you wanted

I first saw them live in 1983 in Cardiff and they blew my mind, seen the 3 times since the last time was two years ago and I could barely walk for two days after ( getting too old now) 🙀

It find it amazing how young the crowds are, in South America where it was probably the only time in their lives they'd see them live, fans crying when the set finished...😳😳😳

Would love to see them one more time 👍👍👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 22:03 - Jan 29 with 868 viewsDr_Winston

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 21:46 - Jan 29 by bermudajack

I first saw them live in 1983 in Cardiff and they blew my mind, seen the 3 times since the last time was two years ago and I could barely walk for two days after ( getting too old now) 🙀

It find it amazing how young the crowds are, in South America where it was probably the only time in their lives they'd see them live, fans crying when the set finished...😳😳😳

Would love to see them one more time 👍👍👍

Went to the Motorpoint gig last time around (cheers to Blaze for sorting the tickets!). New album due out some time this year so they'll probably be around again some time soon.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 22:09 - Jan 29 with 860 viewsItchySphincter

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 21:32 - Jan 29 by BLAZE

That's the thing with Maiden fans, unequivocal loyalty. As an act in a unique and fortunate position.

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 00:57 - Jan 30 with 819 viewsJethroJack

Seen them 3 times, last time was at Earls Court few years back week before Christmas, supported by Welsh band Funeral for a Friend. Midway through the gig, there was a power cut due to the main power cable overloading & (apparently) melting. Stopped the gig for nearly an hour. Dickinson & co had a kick around on stage to kill some of the time.
Login to get fewer ads

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 09:26 - Jan 30 with 790 viewsBLAZE

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 00:57 - Jan 30 by JethroJack

Seen them 3 times, last time was at Earls Court few years back week before Christmas, supported by Welsh band Funeral for a Friend. Midway through the gig, there was a power cut due to the main power cable overloading & (apparently) melting. Stopped the gig for nearly an hour. Dickinson & co had a kick around on stage to kill some of the time.

I was at that too. Going from memory here but pretty sure Funeral for a Friend supported them in 2003 on the Dance of Death World Tour (my first show was Cardiff '03)..... Earls Court would've been Christmas 2006/2007 and I think the support may have been Trivium or another Welsh band Bullet For My Valentine
Iron Maiden flight 666 on 09:32 - Jan 30 with 784 viewsJethroJack

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 09:26 - Jan 30 by BLAZE

I was at that too. Going from memory here but pretty sure Funeral for a Friend supported them in 2003 on the Dance of Death World Tour (my first show was Cardiff '03)..... Earls Court would've been Christmas 2006/2007 and I think the support may have been Trivium or another Welsh band Bullet For My Valentine

Now you mention it, you're right, Trivium also supported them at Earls Court, but I thought it was FFAF not BFMV that were first on. Anyway, been to hundreds of gigs & its the only one I've ever seen interrupted by a power cut!
Iron Maiden flight 666 on 09:48 - Jan 30 with 777 viewsDafyddHuw

Wrong board
Iron Maiden flight 666 on 19:31 - Jan 30 with 730 viewsItchySphincter

Iron Maiden flight 666 on 09:32 - Jan 30 by JethroJack

Now you mention it, you're right, Trivium also supported them at Earls Court, but I thought it was FFAF not BFMV that were first on. Anyway, been to hundreds of gigs & its the only one I've ever seen interrupted by a power cut!

The Who at the Liberty was interrupted by numerous outages, it's not uncommon, and just as well in their case as they were shit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024