Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on.... 01:00 - Jan 30 with 829 viewsJethroJack

....you Jack (Cork) B'stard....sign on the dotted line
Come on.... on 16:54 - Jan 30 with 657 viewsDanielswan

Should be easy to come up with a song for him.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Come on.... on 18:48 - Jan 30 with 506 viewsJethroJack

Come on.... on 16:54 - Jan 30 by Danielswan

Should be easy to come up with a song for him.

Yes.
Let's hope Cork plugs those holes in midfield, eh.
Come on.... on 18:57 - Jan 30 with 482 viewsBig_Phil

In theory (that's a wonderful thing btw) I'd go as far as to say that this has the potential to be our most important signing since Bony joined.

We have all been crying out for a Defensive Midfielder who is big (compared to our Liliputians Leon and Carrol) and can really play. Well done to all concerned

At the end of the day a midfield of

DM - Cork
CM - Ki
AM - Sigi

is 100% better than a midfield of any of JJS, Leon (I am washing my mouth out for blaspheming, but its now true I am afraid!), Carrol, Emnes, Oliveira(?) and Fulton

Role on Sunderland when the cavalry come back!
Come on.... on 19:04 - Jan 30 with 460 viewsdgt73

Imo a very good signing.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Come on.... on 19:10 - Jan 30 with 430 viewsjack247

Come on.... on 18:57 - Jan 30 by Big_Phil

In theory (that's a wonderful thing btw) I'd go as far as to say that this has the potential to be our most important signing since Bony joined.

We have all been crying out for a Defensive Midfielder who is big (compared to our Liliputians Leon and Carrol) and can really play. Well done to all concerned

At the end of the day a midfield of

DM - Cork
CM - Ki
AM - Sigi

is 100% better than a midfield of any of JJS, Leon (I am washing my mouth out for blaspheming, but its now true I am afraid!), Carrol, Emnes, Oliveira(?) and Fulton

Role on Sunderland when the cavalry come back!

The board have come in for a lot of stick over the Bony sale and the implication that the funds would be used to buy the Stadium to make us more attractive to investors. A lot of that stick was justified in my opinion and I still feel we let him go too cheaply.

However, at the time, I said we needed to reinvest at least some of those funds in a fullback on each side and a defensive midfielder. In fairness, 2 out of 3 and potentially Olsson coming in would at least improve our shape and balance for the rest of the season. I feel a lot more confident in our squad depth now, just need Gomis to step up to the plate and earn a big move like Bony did.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024