Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol 09:19 - Jan 30 with 2452 viewsdgt73

Sam the man wants £6 million paid straight away or he's taking them to court. I thought this had been settled once and for all, obviously not.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 9:23]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 09:25 - Jan 30 with 2426 viewsblueytheblue

Bring it on ;)

If Hammam wants to have to explain to a court the precise identity of Langston, cool. If he wants to fully explain the loan notes, great.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 09:34 - Jan 30 with 2386 viewsdgt73

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 09:25 - Jan 30 by blueytheblue

Bring it on ;)

If Hammam wants to have to explain to a court the precise identity of Langston, cool. If he wants to fully explain the loan notes, great.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Langston a business set up by his wife, who then borrowed ccfc money.

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 09:34 - Jan 30 with 2384 viewsQuakerJack

But he's Anus' hero?!?

how could he do this to them?!?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 10:12 - Jan 30 with 2241 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 09:25 - Jan 30 by blueytheblue

Bring it on ;)

For 6 million I am sure the honorary president of your club wont give a flying fuk

Anus already backing him

You couldn't make it up

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154057
Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 10:26 - Jan 30 with 2202 viewsPegojack

It doesn't do to cross Tan, does it?
Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 13:53 - Jan 30 with 1893 viewsjack247

As funny as I used to find this stuff, it's what scares me about the proposed American investment. I can cope with us going back down the divisions, I really don't fancy us being a laughing stock though.
Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 14:03 - Jan 30 with 1850 viewsParlay

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 09:34 - Jan 30 by dgt73

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Langston a business set up by his wife, who then borrowed ccfc money.

I'm glad you invited us to correct you if you are wrong.

You cannot borrow money to someone, but you can lend money to someone. You cannot lend money off someone, but you can borrow money off someone.

Langston lent money to Cardiff. Cardiff borrowed it.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 18:16]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 14:06 - Jan 30 with 1849 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ray?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 14:15 - Jan 30 with 1834 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 09:34 - Jan 30 by dgt73

Yup, you're wrong.

No chance in hell Hammam's wife is involved. Langston, from memory, took over the debt to Citibank.

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 14:38 - Jan 30 with 1793 viewsjackonicko

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 14:15 - Jan 30 by blueytheblue

Yup, you're wrong.

No chance in hell Hammam's wife is involved. Langston, from memory, took over the debt to Citibank.

Who knows who is behind Langston?

I seem to remember though that Sam has form for naming companies after people and or places he has a connection with. He's done it with companies that he is known to own, with the companies named after houses or streets he or family members lived at. Then someone revealed that his daughter or someone who once lived on a Langston Road?

Is that right? Amused me when I first heard it, but it may be rubbish.
Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 14:42 - Jan 30 with 1771 viewsHighjack

Someone married sam hammam???

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 16:19 - Jan 30 with 1657 viewsDavillin

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 14:42 - Jan 30 by Highjack

Someone married sam hammam???

And had children by him, it appears.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:01 - Jan 30 with 1507 viewsScoobyWho

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 09:34 - Jan 30 by QuakerJack

But he's Anus' hero?!?

how could he do this to them?!?

Didn't the anus curry favour with Tan as well ?
Pictured with a Malaysian flag !
What a sad man he is.
And if any Cardiff fan worth their salt could see through him for what he is they would blame him as much as any fan for giving support to both Sam and Tan for his own personal gain.
In fact he is to blame for a lot.

Another thicko.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:02 - Jan 30 with 1506 viewsdgt73

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 14:03 - Jan 30 by Parlay

I'm glad you invited us to correct you if you are wrong.

You cannot borrow money to someone, but you can lend money to someone. You cannot lend money off someone, but you can borrow money off someone.

Langston lent money to Cardiff. Cardiff borrowed it.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 18:16]

You also can't be a multi-national businessman and spend so much time on a forum......

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:04 - Jan 30 with 1496 viewsParlay

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:02 - Jan 30 by dgt73

You also can't be a multi-national businessman and spend so much time on a forum......

Cant I? Oh id better tell the people I employ they are no longer required and we are closing then

Take it on the chin for once you pleb.

Forum celebrity

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:09 - Jan 30 with 1490 viewsdgt73

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:04 - Jan 30 by Parlay

Cant I? Oh id better tell the people I employ they are no longer required and we are closing then

Take it on the chin for once you pleb.

You seem to live on here.....very strange.....for a multi-national businessman.

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:14 - Jan 30 with 1472 viewsParlay

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:09 - Jan 30 by dgt73

You seem to live on here.....very strange.....for a multi-national businessman.

You know this isn't a place right?

Forum celebrity

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:20 - Jan 30 with 1459 viewsdgt73

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:14 - Jan 30 by Parlay

You know this isn't a place right?

Never....

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:21 - Jan 30 with 1452 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:01 - Jan 30 by ScoobyWho

Didn't the anus curry favour with Tan as well ?
Pictured with a Malaysian flag !
What a sad man he is.
And if any Cardiff fan worth their salt could see through him for what he is they would blame him as much as any fan for giving support to both Sam and Tan for his own personal gain.
In fact he is to blame for a lot.

Another thicko.

You do realise the overwhelming majority of our fans wouldn't have a clue who Anus was if shown a picture?

People vastly overrate the influence of message boards ;)

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:23 - Jan 30 with 1448 viewsdgt73

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:21 - Jan 30 by blueytheblue

You do realise the overwhelming majority of our fans wouldn't have a clue who Anus was if shown a picture?

He's well known not just on MB's.

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 22:16 - Jan 30 with 1298 viewsTNT

Cardiff kicked in the balls once again lol on 18:21 - Jan 30 by blueytheblue

We'd rather not have a picture of your anus, thank you very much.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024