Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Levellers in Pontardawe last night 09:49 - Jan 30 with 1072 viewsDafyddHuw

Brilliant atmosphere. Never fail to disappoint.

Best live band ever. Musta seen them about 15 times now.
Levellers in Pontardawe last night on 23:08 - Jan 30 with 987 viewsQuakerJack

When What a Beautiful Day fires up it gives me goosebumps, miss our old girl sometimes...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Levellers in Pontardawe last night on 10:23 - Feb 1 with 887 viewseddie71

Yes it was good very nice acoustic set and a suprisingly good film. Jeremey is an absolute star.
Levellers in Pontardawe last night on 10:29 - Feb 1 with 883 viewsjack247

The Levellers played Pontardawe? Unbelievable.

Would have been worth going just for Beautiful Day
Levellers in Pontardawe last night on 10:49 - Feb 1 with 866 viewsrob

They played there five years ago and I ended up on the piss with the lead singer in The Pink Geranium. Really nice guy.
Levellers in Pontardawe last night on 11:02 - Feb 1 with 851 viewsjack247

Levellers in Pontardawe last night on 10:49 - Feb 1 by rob

They played there five years ago and I ended up on the piss with the lead singer in The Pink Geranium. Really nice guy.

Wish id known. I assumed that bands of that size just gave up when they lost relevance. It's like seeing Edgar David's playing for Barnet.
Levellers in Pontardawe last night on 11:12 - Feb 1 with 844 viewsItchySphincter

It's a shame how these things don't get a bigger push. I didn't know either. Did it sell out?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Levellers in Pontardawe last night on 23:46 - Feb 1 with 749 viewsblaenaugwentjack

What? Really, saw them play down there a few years ago, really goodnight it was, wish i had know they were there again.
Levellers in Pontardawe last night on 00:11 - Feb 2 with 741 viewsacejack3065

Levellers in Pontardawe last night on 23:46 - Feb 1 by blaenaugwentjack

What? Really, saw them play down there a few years ago, really goodnight it was, wish i had know they were there again.

I saw them there a few years ago too. One of the best gigs I've ever been to. The singer was drinking in the Pink Geranium before and after and had a pretty decent crown with him.

It was bouncing in the arts centre. People were smoking joints on the balcony and there was a mad woman with a big cape dancing to the right of me.

I had a ticket but couldn't go. My old man went with a mate and he had a great night.Gutted I missed it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024