Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russel Slade 10:51 - Jan 30 with 6639 viewsDarran

Just stormed out of the Cardiff City weekly press conference after some awkward questions.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Russel Slade on 14:24 - Jan 30 with 1554 viewsSTEVE1

Russel Slade on 14:18 - Jan 30 by blueytheblue

He's written far more about you lot than he has about us. Similar to Fat Boy Tucker not writing about you lot. Easy enough to look at the aticles written. Wathan is overwhelmingly writing about you.

That's is job he have been allocated Swansea city games, Tucker is a Cardiff supporter without a doubt nothing wrong with that he have got a job reporting on his own team in his own town makes you think why he is always so miserable
Russel Slade on 14:43 - Jan 30 with 1512 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-boss-russ

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Russel Slade on 14:59 - Jan 30 with 1462 viewslifelong

Russel Slade on 14:43 - Jan 30 by Oldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-boss-russ

Just seen it on SS News, very unprofessional of Slade, called Wathan a Swansea fan.
Russel Slade on 15:01 - Jan 30 with 1452 viewsSTEVE1

Russel Slade on 14:59 - Jan 30 by lifelong

Just seen it on SS News, very unprofessional of Slade, called Wathan a Swansea fan.

Classic I don't think the sky reporters new what to say they just looked at the camera in silence.
Russel Slade on 15:01 - Jan 30 with 1451 viewsswan_si

i thought he was going to start crying, he wouldn't last 2 minutes on here

Russel Slade on 15:03 - Jan 30 with 1444 viewsWxmJax

When asked about whether he has taken a backward step in winning over the fans,

RS said

"I don't think I won them over when you start making comments like, erm, get your money back at Middlesborough when it was an excellent performance for 60 minutes but then I don't expect any different because you're a Swansea fan really"

and then got up and left
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 15:04]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Russel Slade on 15:04 - Jan 30 with 1439 viewsOldjack

nice too see them get a taste of their own medicine when you consider how biased BBC Wales are towards the horrible arrogant little gits

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Russel Slade on 15:09 - Jan 30 with 1408 viewsSTEVE1

Russel Slade on 15:04 - Jan 30 by Oldjack

nice too see them get a taste of their own medicine when you consider how biased BBC Wales are towards the horrible arrogant little gits

I think they got off lightly mainly because they are from the lower leagues if a premier side manager had done that it would be on every 5 minutes.
Login to get fewer ads

Russel Slade on 15:52 - Jan 30 with 1323 viewsScoobyDoo

Russel Slade on 11:15 - Jan 30 by blueytheblue

Wathan is Swansea biased; he's slightly better than Tucker, sure but then again so am I.

Tucker was for, against, for, against, for the rebrand. His view depended upon which day it was and which angle they felt would sell more "papers". He's regarded as a joke by the club.

What's interesting is it appears to have been a question by Wathan - which both journos don't appear willing to post.

Slade is under pressure due to absurd expectations - those "journos" "work" for a rag that claimed we had the best squad in the Championship. Slade has had to rework the squad under constraints. 38 players was way too many.

Slade has been criticised by fans for not playing Ravel Morrison, now at Lazio. Fans expected Slade to be a better manager than Fergie, Big Fat Sam then. Daehli? Thought he'd do well at this level but needed to work on end product. If we weren't in the financial situation we are in, we could afford to develop him- I'd suspect he wanted out when his idol Ole went.

So what has Slade done? Got in two solid full backs, a defensive midfielder and a hard worker up front in Revell. O'Keefe coming in should improve the midfield, meaning less pressure on the defence.

I like the transfers he's made so far as they are very much deals that have a low risk due to the low fees; also they are solid, not spectacular deals.

Our fans need to grasp where we are right now, the media need to stop trying to manufacture stories.

iI think you're right about these WOL journos, they're out for sensationalism for their own ends, yes they are entitled to ask these questions and probably the questions are on the money as supporters are a bit downhearted with performances of late. the jacks can laugh all they want as it seems a lot of their supporters are not happy with Monk and another few bad results those same questions will be asked of they're manager.
Russel Slade on 16:32 - Jan 30 with 1246 viewsSTEVE1

Russel Slade on 15:52 - Jan 30 by ScoobyDoo

iI think you're right about these WOL journos, they're out for sensationalism for their own ends, yes they are entitled to ask these questions and probably the questions are on the money as supporters are a bit downhearted with performances of late. the jacks can laugh all they want as it seems a lot of their supporters are not happy with Monk and another few bad results those same questions will be asked of they're manager.

You cannot possibly compare the two clubs yes we have had a couple of bad results like most clubs and the manager will take stick as you say but Cardiff are on a different level to most clubs at present.
Russel Slade on 16:52 - Jan 30 with 1201 viewsphact0rri

I find it hard to believe either one is seriously all that biased. I think that tucker is probably a Cardiff supporter- as he seems more gushing when he is writing about those, but Watham is constantly defending Swansea City.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Russel Slade on 17:02 - Jan 30 with 1180 viewsmax936

Russel Slade on 15:03 - Jan 30 by WxmJax

When asked about whether he has taken a backward step in winning over the fans,

RS said

"I don't think I won them over when you start making comments like, erm, get your money back at Middlesborough when it was an excellent performance for 60 minutes but then I don't expect any different because you're a Swansea fan really"

and then got up and left
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 15:04]

Just heard it myself, l expected better from a proper football man like Slade, but that was a pathetic thing to say, pressure's mounting by the day, he can probably feel the noose tightening.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russel Slade on 17:04 - Jan 30 with 1161 viewsmax936

Russel Slade on 15:01 - Jan 30 by swan_si

i thought he was going to start crying, he wouldn't last 2 minutes on here

We were crying here, with tears of laughter the silly soppy tw@t

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russel Slade on 17:12 - Jan 30 with 1146 viewsblueytheblue

Russel Slade on 16:52 - Jan 30 by phact0rri

I find it hard to believe either one is seriously all that biased. I think that tucker is probably a Cardiff supporter- as he seems more gushing when he is writing about those, but Watham is constantly defending Swansea City.

I well remember a fans forum thing - Ridsdale rings a bell - where Tucker turned up, what with him being a fan. He tried to ask a dumb question and was shouted down. It ewas made very plain to him what people felt about him.

He claims to be a Cardiff fan but is never happier than when running us down. He is however at least consistent - he's as good a journalist as he is a comedian.

Tucker like most at WOL write what they believe the popular - not accurate, but popular - view is. Fans not enamoured by Slade being hired? Why Tucker will then slate Slade for poor results ignoring everything else going on, blame him for Justing Bieber's existence etc.

The fact remains the standard of local media in South Wales has declined massively over recent years. Given the number of "columns" now written by "fans" rather than "journos", it's fair to say people like Tucker feel the need to be "controversial" to have some rationale for why the next Trinity Mirror purge shouldn't involve him trying to find work.

As for Wathan, I'll be honest, he's on a higher level than Tucker by quite a distance. it is telling that when you look at Wathan's articles (non match reports ), he's only ever involved with Cardiff when it's a negative story.

EDIT:

One of the Wathan questions was about Brayford and Le Fondre going, asking about the replacements and if Slade felt they were quality replacements.

Interesting Wathan didn't ask Lee Peltier during the press conference "So, do you feel you're as good as Brayford and can replace him?". I wonder why not.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2015 17:39]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Russel Slade on 17:54 - Jan 30 with 1088 viewsScoobyWho

Russel Slade on 11:15 - Jan 30 by blueytheblue

Wathan is Swansea biased; he's slightly better than Tucker, sure but then again so am I.

Tucker was for, against, for, against, for the rebrand. His view depended upon which day it was and which angle they felt would sell more "papers". He's regarded as a joke by the club.

What's interesting is it appears to have been a question by Wathan - which both journos don't appear willing to post.

Slade is under pressure due to absurd expectations - those "journos" "work" for a rag that claimed we had the best squad in the Championship. Slade has had to rework the squad under constraints. 38 players was way too many.

Slade has been criticised by fans for not playing Ravel Morrison, now at Lazio. Fans expected Slade to be a better manager than Fergie, Big Fat Sam then. Daehli? Thought he'd do well at this level but needed to work on end product. If we weren't in the financial situation we are in, we could afford to develop him- I'd suspect he wanted out when his idol Ole went.

So what has Slade done? Got in two solid full backs, a defensive midfielder and a hard worker up front in Revell. O'Keefe coming in should improve the midfield, meaning less pressure on the defence.

I like the transfers he's made so far as they are very much deals that have a low risk due to the low fees; also they are solid, not spectacular deals.

Our fans need to grasp where we are right now, the media need to stop trying to manufacture stories.

Wathan isn't Swansea biased, thats a cop out, and anyway Slades reaction had fck all to do with any bias. The questions Wathan asked were straight forward Cardiff based questions which the sad git couldn't answer or comprehend professionally because he is a thicko. Don't blame anyone's bias on the current situation at Cardiff, deal with the issues which are homemade, and see them for what they are - homemade.

And fck all to do with a journalist who may or may not favour Swansea.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Russel Slade on 18:06 - Jan 30 with 1072 viewsEdmundo

Russel Slade on 12:39 - Jan 30 by monmouth

"appeared to storm out"...how in the name of the sweet baby jesus do you "appear" to "storm" out? Maybe they think it was just he had a bad vindaloo last night (or a good one) and had to make a run for it? Or that he'd rememebered he left a pie in the oven and that it would be burnt before he could get his big fat chops on it?

What a rag.

Didn't he say to Wathan 'you're a Swansea City fan' before storming out 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Russel Slade on 18:16 - Jan 30 with 1059 viewsOldjack

Russel Slade on 18:06 - Jan 30 by Edmundo

Didn't he say to Wathan 'you're a Swansea City fan' before storming out 😂

YEP

Russel Slade on 18:23 - Jan 30 with 1043 viewsbluenile

Short film someone's done off their tele here.....
http://www.theswanseaway.co.uk/2015/01/cardiff-boss-hits-out-at-swansea-fan.html

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Russel Slade on 18:24 - Jan 30 with 1040 viewsItchySphincter

HA Ha! F*ckin good.

Obviously Wathan and Tucker are partisan, that's the whole point.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Russel Slade on 18:28 - Jan 30 with 1030 viewsblueytheblue

Russel Slade on 17:54 - Jan 30 by ScoobyWho

Wathan isn't Swansea biased, thats a cop out, and anyway Slades reaction had fck all to do with any bias. The questions Wathan asked were straight forward Cardiff based questions which the sad git couldn't answer or comprehend professionally because he is a thicko. Don't blame anyone's bias on the current situation at Cardiff, deal with the issues which are homemade, and see them for what they are - homemade.

And fck all to do with a journalist who may or may not favour Swansea.

Leaving match reports aside, it's notable Wathan's articles on Cardiff have been overwhelmingly negative.

The first question was basically saying "your signings are s*** aren't they"? The fact Wathan asked that question of Slade, naming Brayford as someone who left, yet didn't of Peltier, who is the replacement for Brayford is telling.

Don't get me wrong, my point about bias was in response to Tucker being biased to Cardiff as a so called fan. So too Wathan is biased to you guys. The fact remains that bias was irrelevant to this and recent articles.

WOL has an agenda to belittle Slade. Always have done. He's not a name manager, see. That has been driven by some fans being critical of his appointment. In the same way WOL flip-flopped on it's view about the rebrand.

The second question was absolutely pathetic. Firstly, it plays up the "not good enough to manage Cardiff" angle by intimating he has to have something to prove to fans. Secondly, from Slade's perspective, you've a media who have been hostile from day one, whipping fans into a frenzy. You then get a question like that reminding you that the media believe fans dislike you and you've made it worse absolving the media of any responsiblity... can't blame Slade for getting up and walking away.

Oh wait, he didn't walk. He stormed. media said it, so has to be true.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Russel Slade on 18:37 - Jan 30 with 1006 viewsDarran

ITV Wales Sport forgot to mention it anyway even though the tool doing the news tweeted about it earlier.

Russel Slade on 18:43 - Jan 30 with 999 viewsEdmundo

Russel Slade on 18:28 - Jan 30 by blueytheblue

Leaving match reports aside, it's notable Wathan's articles on Cardiff have been overwhelmingly negative.

The first question was basically saying "your signings are s*** aren't they"? The fact Wathan asked that question of Slade, naming Brayford as someone who left, yet didn't of Peltier, who is the replacement for Brayford is telling.

Don't get me wrong, my point about bias was in response to Tucker being biased to Cardiff as a so called fan. So too Wathan is biased to you guys. The fact remains that bias was irrelevant to this and recent articles.

WOL has an agenda to belittle Slade. Always have done. He's not a name manager, see. That has been driven by some fans being critical of his appointment. In the same way WOL flip-flopped on it's view about the rebrand.

The second question was absolutely pathetic. Firstly, it plays up the "not good enough to manage Cardiff" angle by intimating he has to have something to prove to fans. Secondly, from Slade's perspective, you've a media who have been hostile from day one, whipping fans into a frenzy. You then get a question like that reminding you that the media believe fans dislike you and you've made it worse absolving the media of any responsiblity... can't blame Slade for getting up and walking away.

Oh wait, he didn't walk. He stormed. media said it, so has to be true.

He has had a tough time, mainly due to the players at his disposal not putting enough effort in ( we know a bit about this recently!).

It was always going to be a nightmare appointment, with your deluded fans thinking that you'd get a top manager and tan would carry on wasting his dosh on average/shyte players.

At some point someone had to have a sense of reality and the Slade appointment is exactly where your at, right now.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Russel Slade on 18:51 - Jan 30 with 976 viewsNeath_Jack

Seems BBC Cardiff don't know about it either.

C*nts

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Russel Slade on 18:53 - Jan 30 with 969 viewsDarran

And BBC Wales forgot to mention it too.

Russel Slade on 18:54 - Jan 30 with 963 viewsperchrockjack

Lol.

Just chatting to lady perch over dinner heard ..Ashley crowder....very quick monk interview snippet then on to rugby"........

Poor stuff really

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024