Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Cardiff 19:54 - Jan 30 with 3754 viewsWxmJax

Don't underestimate them, they hate us more than we will ever know. Sport on BBC Wales (sic) 6.30pm News mentions Jack Cork's signing, then shows him blazing a shot high and wide, complete with replay, from over two years ago, November 2012, when Nigel Adkins was in charge. They could have shown Jack's goals against Newcastle or Sunderland earlier this season, indeed they would have been easier to find but no, they dredge through the archives to show a poor miss, though thankfully it was against us.

Then it's on to Ben Turner's injury complete with footage of his double deflected goal against Colchester earlier this month and strangely, but totally predictable, no mention of Slade's walkout at the news conference earlier today.

Nothing new then.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

BBC Cardiff on 23:20 - Jan 30 with 1061 viewsBloodyhills

WHy do we pay a license fee for such childish bullshit. We should all refuse to pay until the BBC sack eejits like that. After all the beeb is 'supposed' to be impartial.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

BBC Cardiff on 23:21 - Jan 30 with 1059 viewsBloodyhills

BBC Cardiff on 20:06 - Jan 30 by ScoobyDoo

Good on him, if people are thick enough to bite, good.

Nevermind good on him. The beeb are supposed to be impartial. The cvnt should be sacked.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

BBC Cardiff on 23:49 - Jan 30 with 1008 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Cardiff on 23:21 - Jan 30 by Bloodyhills

Nevermind good on him. The beeb are supposed to be impartial. The cvnt should be sacked.

If the so called "Capital city" has people that small minded propping it up it really is in trouble . So small time and bitter.
It's behaving like it's in a different region to the rest of Wales .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BBC Cardiff on 00:39 - Jan 31 with 970 viewsSkipTheJack

I also noticed that their website and interactive service described Jack Cork as the son of ex-Cardiff manager Alan. Since this was a story about Swansea you would think that it would be more relevant to say ex-Swansea manager Alan, especially since he actually spent longer managing Swansea than Cardiff!

The bias is unashamed, and extremely childish. You would think that anyone who was risen to the role of BBC journalist would be more professional.
BBC Cardiff on 01:04 - Jan 31 with 951 viewsJack123

Despicable Fuc*s, what cheeses me off, we have to pay a licence fee for these fuc*ing prunes..

I just wish you could cancel your licence fee, as easily as turning off channels on sky/virgin..

You can just imagine if Cardiff drop way down, to the second division or even lower, they would still be on first to mention,, Bunch of wan*ers..
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 1:20]

libera nos a malo

BBC Cardiff on 06:30 - Jan 31 with 889 viewsScoobyDoo

BBC Cardiff on 23:49 - Jan 30 by Brynmill_Jack

If the so called "Capital city" has people that small minded propping it up it really is in trouble . So small time and bitter.
It's behaving like it's in a different region to the rest of Wales .

For some odd reason Bryn I think you're a little wound up by that? Luuuuv it!
BBC Cardiff on 08:18 - Jan 31 with 845 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Cardiff on 06:30 - Jan 31 by ScoobyDoo

It's totally illogical that's why. It makes a laughing stock of Wales, though coming from Cardiff that's obviously nothing new

BBC Cardiff on 08:24 - Jan 31 with 838 viewsjack247

BBC Cardiff on 22:46 - Jan 30 by Edmundo

And soon to own our stadium......not much to hurt us with

😎

Maybe next will be but we've got a John Lewis store!

Yeh nice 👍

Someone I used to work with actually brought up the fact they had an IKEA. I was devastated.
Login to get fewer ads

BBC Cardiff on 09:10 - Jan 31 with 798 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Cardiff on 06:30 - Jan 31 by ScoobyDoo

Add to that the fact that it somehow makes you feel happier and more fulfilled with your life. Now that's really sad. Perhaps you should get a hobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024