Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone's leaving this site 00:07 - Jan 31 with 20002 viewsmarchamjack

What a load of rubbish that turned out to be...what a surprise

I think the recruiter(s) to the other site will just have to try harder

This post has been edited by an administrator

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Everyone's leaving this site on 09:49 - Jan 31 with 1428 viewsJackanapes

Everyone's leaving this site on 09:26 - Jan 31 by budegan

I swung by there recently for a look after the address was advertised on here by Parlay (who is clearly doing his best to unsettle things on here - fortunately to little avail).

The thread I fell upon began with a PS exile being welcomed into some sort of Jack message board utopia where nothing other than footballing matters are debated in a civilised, mature, and highly intelligent manner; however within a few posts - and in a quite stunning display of hypocrisy - the thread turned into a viciously nasty multi-pager of personal abuse towards PS and in particular some of its more prominent users.

It made me realise that social media will always bring out some of the very worst aspects of human nature, and the very people I often wish weren't allowed anywhere near a keyboard are the ones most likely to be using one.

I don't know a single Trust leader, and to my knowledge have never met one but - whilst I appreciate that nothing is ever black and white - I have nothing but thanks and respect for what they have done and continue to do for our club. Should someone have genuine umbrage with what's going on within the trust / club then why not get personally involved rather than take the cowardly option of mudslinging on a internet forum?

As for Planet Swans, for my money it's been a significantly better place to visit more recently, and life is just that much better when everyone plays a bit nicer.

yes I was quite hopefull once it appeared all the dross was leaving. Its been a suprise then that, after starting a thread saying how great the other board is, the author then proceeded to post furiously on here for the next four days solid.Cawazee.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Everyone's leaving this site on 09:51 - Jan 31 with 1420 viewsbudegan

Everyone's leaving this site on 09:37 - Jan 31 by Parlay

In what possible way am i trying to unsettle anything? By saying there is another site? Jesus doesnt take much then does it.

What you have described in one single thread is what goes on here in almost every thread. The hypocrisy is astounding. Thats like someone from the Sahara Desert insulting Wales as being too hot because of a Sauna in Carmarthen he visited. What you experienced in one thread is rife over here.

It is your view that planetswans is better and more power to you, you are not being urged to leave and in fact I haven't either. I use both.

A bit more decorum from you would be appreciated rather than the cowardly mudslinging and insinuation you have hypocritically suggested is below the belt in your very own post. What was that about playing nice?

Come on now, some need to grow up a bit and not get so offended that there is another forum. So what?

I'm not for one second saying that PS is a "better" website than JA - that seems like a "my Dad is better than your Dad" argument to me - what I am saying is that from the admittedly brief look I took at JA, it's not the respectful anti-abuse paradise it's selling itself as.
Everyone's leaving this site on 09:51 - Jan 31 with 1420 viewssixpenses

Everyone's leaving this site on 09:37 - Jan 31 by Parlay

In what possible way am i trying to unsettle anything? By saying there is another site? Jesus doesnt take much then does it.

What you have described in one single thread is what goes on here in almost every thread. The hypocrisy is astounding. Thats like someone from the Sahara Desert insulting Wales as being too hot because of a Sauna in Carmarthen he visited. What you experienced in one thread is rife over here.

It is your view that planetswans is better and more power to you, you are not being urged to leave and in fact I haven't either. I use both.

A bit more decorum from you would be appreciated rather than the cowardly mudslinging and insinuation you have hypocritically suggested is below the belt in your very own post. What was that about playing nice?

Come on now, some need to grow up a bit and not get so offended that there is another forum. So what?

Excellent points
Everyone's leaving this site on 10:02 - Jan 31 with 1394 viewssixpenses

Everyone's leaving this site on 09:49 - Jan 31 by Jackfath

I dont understand why people keep on posting about it given that they find it all so awful.

If indeed it ever did happen, of course.

I suppose because you learn from history and put measures in place to help ensure unacceptable things are not repeated. You do not sweep it under the carpet.

"If indeed it ever did happen at all" So you didn't witness this occurring on this website then. To pretend it never happened is as good as supporting it.
Everyone's leaving this site on 10:09 - Jan 31 with 1377 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 09:17 - Jan 31 by Parlay

He admitted racist homophobia on the other site, and the foreign poster came on that thread and told him exactly how upset it made him feel and was the reason he left. It was awful to read.

I'll admit it again too if you'd like,I once called a poster from Denmark who was only here for Sprattys w*nking material a 'Bacon Bender' for slagging off everything about our great football club.

Off you go.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:09 - Jan 31 with 1371 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 09:51 - Jan 31 by budegan

I'm not for one second saying that PS is a "better" website than JA - that seems like a "my Dad is better than your Dad" argument to me - what I am saying is that from the admittedly brief look I took at JA, it's not the respectful anti-abuse paradise it's selling itself as.

Then i assume that is the reason your post is flawed, you have only had a brief look.

Nobody is saying it is an ant abuse paradise just a site with an awful lot less abuse than here, where you can have a debate with someone and they not call you mentally ill or indeed pick at your personal life at every single opportunity because they cannot debate the point in hand. You know, a bit like when you decided to attack me in your post for no apparent reason.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:10 - Jan 31 with 1368 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:09 - Jan 31 by Darran

I'll admit it again too if you'd like,I once called a poster from Denmark who was only here for Sprattys w*nking material a 'Bacon Bender' for slagging off everything about our great football club.

Off you go.

So you admit it was racist and homophobic?

If he was from india and you called him a curry eating batty boy, do you think that would be ok too?

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:13 - Jan 31 with 1363 viewsJackfath

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:02 - Jan 31 by sixpenses

I suppose because you learn from history and put measures in place to help ensure unacceptable things are not repeated. You do not sweep it under the carpet.

"If indeed it ever did happen at all" So you didn't witness this occurring on this website then. To pretend it never happened is as good as supporting it.

Is this hideous crime you speak of the one Darran has mentioned earlier, a few postings before this one?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:14 - Jan 31 with 1355 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:10 - Jan 31 by Parlay

So you admit it was racist and homophobic?

If he was from india and you called him a curry eating batty boy, do you think that would be ok too?

I couldn't give a f^ck it wasn't meant to be and I'm happy with it.

I'll tell you something that's strange mind all the links posted here to the other site don't get removed but when I posted a link to this site over there this week it got removed,what's your take on that?

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:15 - Jan 31 with 1352 viewsJackfath

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:09 - Jan 31 by Parlay

Then i assume that is the reason your post is flawed, you have only had a brief look.

Nobody is saying it is an ant abuse paradise just a site with an awful lot less abuse than here, where you can have a debate with someone and they not call you mentally ill or indeed pick at your personal life at every single opportunity because they cannot debate the point in hand. You know, a bit like when you decided to attack me in your post for no apparent reason.

I think you're wide of the mark there which is why I started that thread the other day.

It's not the "friendly site" it's advertised to be.

I'm not getting into all that again as I've hoovering to do.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:17 - Jan 31 with 1343 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:14 - Jan 31 by Darran

I couldn't give a f^ck it wasn't meant to be and I'm happy with it.

I'll tell you something that's strange mind all the links posted here to the other site don't get removed but when I posted a link to this site over there this week it got removed,what's your take on that?

You avoided the question. Do you think calling someone from India a curry eating batty boy is acceptable? And do you understand that it is racist and homophobic?

As for the links the owner has made it quite clear that links to other Swans forums is perfectly fine.

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:18 - Jan 31 with 1343 viewsJackfath

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:17 - Jan 31 by Parlay

You avoided the question. Do you think calling someone from India a curry eating batty boy is acceptable? And do you understand that it is racist and homophobic?

As for the links the owner has made it quite clear that links to other Swans forums is perfectly fine.

He also thought I was in a conspiracy to bring his site down from within.

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:19 - Jan 31 with 1334 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:15 - Jan 31 by Jackfath

I think you're wide of the mark there which is why I started that thread the other day.

It's not the "friendly site" it's advertised to be.

I'm not getting into all that again as I've hoovering to do.

Then you think wrong.

Post with respect and you will be treated with respect. Here i always post with respect and am abused constantly with personal jibes. Do i create a thread crying about it? No.

Its a great site that allows debate far more freely than here, which is why a large number of prominent posters here - post there.

Nobody is making you join, everyone can make their own choices.

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:19 - Jan 31 with 1338 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:17 - Jan 31 by Parlay

No it's not acceptable to call someone from India that.

And your second paragraph is complete and utter bollox.

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:24 - Jan 31 with 1312 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:19 - Jan 31 by Darran

No it's not acceptable to call someone from India that.

And your second paragraph is complete and utter bollox.

Then you must understand that calling someone from Denmark a "Bacon Bender" is no different right?

As for my second part....

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:32 - Jan 31 with 1186 viewsperchrockjack

When is half time

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:34 - Jan 31 with 1178 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:24 - Jan 31 by Parlay

Then you must understand that calling someone from Denmark a "Bacon Bender" is no different right?

As for my second part....

As for you second part the site owner admitted it on her one day this week.

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:36 - Jan 31 with 1173 viewsWarwickHunt

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:32 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

When is half time

When Dimi goes to bed.
Everyone's leaving this site on 10:39 - Jan 31 with 1160 viewssixpenses

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:09 - Jan 31 by Darran

Off you go.

Once? Darran. It was one particular post I picked on in a sea of casual abuse, to say enough is enough. That is why you have hounded me ever since, because I was not willing to allow you to get away with it.

Oh and what a cowardly excuse to try and get support for your racism and homophobia by saying they were....

"slagging off everything about our great football club", no despite all the crap they took from you they were informed and witty posters who were very respectful of our club.

and you have a problem that additional international support and sales were brought to our club by one of our managers. What a small minded view. Yet despite your best efforts they still support our club and are regular posters on the other site.

You are so respectful of our great club that you cannot contain your bile for a manager who gave us one of our most successful seasons ever, including our first major cup in our 100 year history, a top ten PL finish, a great run in Europe and some breathtaking football . How sad for you, you cannot enjoy some of our most successful times.

Shame on you Darran and shame on Phil for allowing your abuse that drove such excellent posters away.

Off YOU go
Everyone's leaving this site on 10:41 - Jan 31 with 1149 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:39 - Jan 31 by sixpenses

Once? Darran. It was one particular post I picked on in a sea of casual abuse, to say enough is enough. That is why you have hounded me ever since, because I was not willing to allow you to get away with it.

Oh and what a cowardly excuse to try and get support for your racism and homophobia by saying they were....

"slagging off everything about our great football club", no despite all the crap they took from you they were informed and witty posters who were very respectful of our club.

and you have a problem that additional international support and sales were brought to our club by one of our managers. What a small minded view. Yet despite your best efforts they still support our club and are regular posters on the other site.

You are so respectful of our great club that you cannot contain your bile for a manager who gave us one of our most successful seasons ever, including our first major cup in our 100 year history, a top ten PL finish, a great run in Europe and some breathtaking football . How sad for you, you cannot enjoy some of our most successful times.

Shame on you Darran and shame on Phil for allowing your abuse that drove such excellent posters away.

Off YOU go

Why don't you just leave like everyone else? Pr*ck.

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:42 - Jan 31 with 1141 viewsperchrockjack

THERE lly is something going on here.

We3 have a poster clearly out to break a record for on line continual posting-- or is it a case of having a shift sytem where other people are taking it in turns to posts this patronising unending tripe aimed clearly to undermine this site, to defame its owner, to belittle any who don't conform with the most grotesque ego.

Respect? Every post containing some form of snide reply.

We ve fallen this this folks and really time it was removed.

It snot debate as I know it..

So............

Some believe the Board are about to rip us off for personal gain and on the other side
those who think this might not be the case.

FACT IS, there are no concrete plans in situ and all this drivel on here is conjecture but its timing is significant and the reason is to destroy this site. THAT is the mentality of the pitiful.

We have also had a poster either boasting or bullshitting how much wages he earns. Think about it...thisd is the public domain..

No really.. you couldn't make it up..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:42 - Jan 31 with 1139 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:34 - Jan 31 by Darran

As for you second part the site owner admitted it on her one day this week.

Link?

And you avoided the question again. Do you understand that saying "curry eating batty boy" is no different to saying "bacon bender"?

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:44 - Jan 31 with 1138 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:42 - Jan 31 by Parlay

Link?

And you avoided the question again. Do you understand that saying "curry eating batty boy" is no different to saying "bacon bender"?

No I don't and I'm not posting a link because it won't make any difference to a serial fantasist.

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:46 - Jan 31 with 1127 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:42 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

THERE lly is something going on here.

We3 have a poster clearly out to break a record for on line continual posting-- or is it a case of having a shift sytem where other people are taking it in turns to posts this patronising unending tripe aimed clearly to undermine this site, to defame its owner, to belittle any who don't conform with the most grotesque ego.

Respect? Every post containing some form of snide reply.

We ve fallen this this folks and really time it was removed.

It snot debate as I know it..

So............

Some believe the Board are about to rip us off for personal gain and on the other side
those who think this might not be the case.

FACT IS, there are no concrete plans in situ and all this drivel on here is conjecture but its timing is significant and the reason is to destroy this site. THAT is the mentality of the pitiful.

We have also had a poster either boasting or bullshitting how much wages he earns. Think about it...thisd is the public domain..

No really.. you couldn't make it up..

Perch: "You are not a businessman and you are not wealthy"

Me: "well when i posted my bank details online after a similar attack to show i did indeed have an australian bank account i forgot to white out the income which showed $23,000 wages that month"

Perch: "how dare you show off"

Id suggest if you dont like people revealing personal facts then dont goad them by mentioning personal facts. Easy eh?

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:52 - Jan 31 with 1112 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:44 - Jan 31 by Darran

No I don't and I'm not posting a link because it won't make any difference to a serial fantasist.

Explain the difference then, because to any sane individual - there isnt one. Or is the difference simply the fact that one statement was made by you and admitting the obvious cements the fact you were racist and homophobic to a foreign fan which forced him to not post here anymore.

Thats fine, don't back up your claims, but you understand you will therfore ironically be viewed as a serial fantasist right?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 10:53]

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024