Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone's leaving this site 00:07 - Jan 31 with 20014 viewsmarchamjack

What a load of rubbish that turned out to be...what a surprise

I think the recruiter(s) to the other site will just have to try harder

This post has been edited by an administrator

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:57 - Jan 31 with 1292 viewsperchrockjack

parlay.

Its no good son.

You could be anyone, a nobody .

You YOU boast about your "wealth" undeniable. ITS BAD FORM. It insults those on low wages for a start.

Its not goading ;its an attempt to get you to fook off and leave this site alone or spend time with your chums on JA.

You ve made incredible posts on here which have shocked many -note other posts from people who despise you- you YOU cannot debate anything at all without obvious patronising replies.

We ve been at this for some time and its not doing us any good.

You re a man in his thirties (apparently) so go out and make some babies, do charity work, clean the cars, read the Bible, smoke a splif, look after your employees better (if you have any), take the employees out , speak to your partner (male of female) discussthe future, seek Jesus, see your accountant /solicitor as there must be better tings to do than be on here spouting the same shyte 24/7.

Now then, Im putting you on ignore so report that back to HQ.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Everyone's leaving this site on 11:02 - Jan 31 with 1268 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:57 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

parlay.

Its no good son.

You YOU boast about your "wealth" undeniable. ITS BAD FORM. It insults those on low wages for a start.

Its not goading ;its an attempt to get you to fook off and leave this site alone or spend time with your chums on JA.

You ve made incredible posts on here which have shocked many -note other posts from people who despise you- you YOU cannot debate anything at all without obvious patronising replies.

You re a man in his thirties (apparently) so go out and make some babies, do charity work, clean the cars, read the Bible, smoke a splif, look after your employees better (if you have any), take the employees out , speak to your partner (male of female) discussthe future, seek Jesus, see your accountant /solicitor as there must be better tings to do than be on here spouting the same shyte 24/7.

I never boast about my wealth Perchie. I defend claims that I am poor however - thats a big difference.

Count how many times i have brought up my personal life in a debate, and then count how many times others have attacked my personal life in a debate. I think you would lose that one with a ratio of about 5000-1.

So you are admitting you are attacking me with the sole purpose off forcing me off the site which I use to simply and respectfully post my views? You understand that is bullying and trolling right?

It is my opinion that if you despise someone on the internet then you have serious deep rooted issues. I don't think i could ever bring myself to hate someone on the internet.

Now for the bit you will ignore, guaranteed......

Please list down for everybody these shocking posts I've made.

Thanks in advance.

(I await the silence)

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Everyone's leaving this site on 11:10 - Jan 31 with 1264 viewsDarran

parlay.

Its no good son.

A grand a day,lives on Australia's Gold Coast and spends 24 hours a day on Planetswans.
Like I said earlier a serial fantasist.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everyone's leaving this site on 11:17 - Jan 31 with 1251 viewsswan_si

parlay.

Its no good son.

great post, i've had Billy Bullshitter on ignore for weeks, next one up is sixpenses, this is a Swansea City fc forum, supposedly for FANS of SCFC, but some of the shit spewed out by the T2C crew, to me is not worth wasting my time on.
Everyone's leaving this site on 11:27 - Jan 31 with 1232 viewsshandyjack

Everyone's leaving this site on 11:17 - Jan 31 by swan_si

great post, i've had Billy Bullshitter on ignore for weeks, next one up is sixpenses, this is a Swansea City fc forum, supposedly for FANS of SCFC, but some of the shit spewed out by the T2C crew, to me is not worth wasting my time on.

top post

Poll: Expectation for the season

Everyone's leaving this site on 11:36 - Jan 31 with 1204 viewssixpenses

Please fee free to put me on ignore. It seems polite sound logic is not for you

Were the current Board fans when they were challenging certain decisions of the previous owners.

Some of us support a Club which is different from any person that works for it

Our position as Trust members is to guard the interests of the Club, not individual staff members and shareholders, some of whom are willing to sell us out to foreign venture capitalists whose prime objective is profit and whose method of achieving this is majority control of our football club.

So please do join the heads in the sand brigade, even at this time of year it is still lovely at the beach. It will leave the rest of us to discuss the very important issues that face our club without the attendant background noise.
Everyone's leaving this site on 11:54 - Jan 31 with 1164 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 11:10 - Jan 31 by Darran

A grand a day,lives on Australia's Gold Coast and spends 24 hours a day on Planetswans.
Like I said earlier a serial fantasist.

So you lied when you confirmed my IP address was from Australia then? Why would you do that?

And I cut and printed my own ANZ bank card and created my own official bank statement with the same account number?

And i spend 24 hours a day on here? You realise that is nonsense in the extreme not to mention impossible right.

I think you may be the fantasist there Daz.

Now can you explain why calling someone a bacon bender is any different from calling someone a curry eating batty boy please.

Tb
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 11:56]

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 11:55 - Jan 31 with 1161 viewsParlay

Thank God for that. I was wondering why you were in hiding after i ruined you the other week, that explains it, wise choice.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Everyone's leaving this site on 11:56 - Jan 31 with 1166 viewsWitneyjack

Here's an interesting link to a thread by members and admins over there;

https://thejackarmy.net/threads/interesting-viewpoint-re-treatment-of-posters.64

No insulting and personal abuse on there of course!! Interesting couple of comments about their opinion of T2C by two of the admins particularly Diligaf. Ho hum!
Everyone's leaving this site on 11:58 - Jan 31 with 1151 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 11:56 - Jan 31 by Witneyjack

https://thejackarmy.net/threads/interesting-viewpoint-re-treatment-of-posters.64

No insulting and personal abuse on there of course!! Interesting couple of comments about their opinion of T2C by two of the admins particularly Diligaf. Ho hum!

You have linked one thread, a thread venting their frustrations at this site and the abuse it tolerates.

Do you reckon i could link one thread with abuse from here? Or are you aware i could do it thousands of times over?

Ho hum.

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 11:59 - Jan 31 with 1154 viewsdune

Everyone's leaving this site on 11:54 - Jan 31 by Parlay

So you lied when you confirmed my IP address was from Australia then? Why would you do that?

And I cut and printed my own ANZ bank card and created my own official bank statement with the same account number?

And i spend 24 hours a day on here? You realise that is nonsense in the extreme not to mention impossible right.

Now can you explain why calling someone a bacon bender is any different from calling someone a curry eating batty boy please.

Tb

Are you Doc?

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:01 - Jan 31 with 1144 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 11:54 - Jan 31 by Parlay

Tb

No I wasn't lying about you living in Oz it's the rest of it is bollox.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:05 - Jan 31 with 1126 viewsshandyjack

jesus this is like a scholl yard fight between toddlers that my wife has to break up at lunch time.

He siad this, he said that!!!!

Why can't people just grow up, realise not everyone has the same Opinions when it comes to this football club but everyone does have this football club at heart. From investment to signings to who is our best Ch, not everyone will always agree. We have two forums that have variety of people posting on in but all swans fans, this bickering is stupid

Poll: Expectation for the season

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:07 - Jan 31 with 1123 viewsWitneyjack

Everyone's leaving this site on 11:58 - Jan 31 by Parlay

You have linked one thread, a thread venting their frustrations at this site and the abuse it tolerates.

Do you reckon i could link one thread with abuse from here? Or are you aware i could do it thousands of times over?

Ho hum.

It's not the abuse on that thread per se but administrators saying it wont happen on there followed by personal abuse against posters on this site!! Therefore it also has faults. Interesting the two admins thoughts on T2C

" That 2nd coming is a disaster waiting to happen"

"The following are tossers you need to know about if you don't already
Jackfath, Exiled Clase Gay Boy, DYSS, Sumbler and 2nd coming"

Personal abuse aplenty. As I said earlier each site has its failings.

I have no problem with Jackarmy, but I like this site more and will continue to post here. I apprciate we all have freedom of choice but as you constantly criticise PS and its moderation, why don't you stick to Jackarmy? It's not rocket science is it?
Everyone's leaving this site on 12:08 - Jan 31 with 1112 viewsParlay

Hey Daz, this was on my iPad from a previous conversation of similar ilk (by that I mean jealous people unable to debate so discredit your personal life) and thought you may like it. It was in a discussion with chubs from AAMB who said a similar thing that indeed I did not live in Australia.

The next week I was asked to post where I was at that specific time. The exact photo with the personal message seems to be on my other device, but here is the place I was. Plenty more too if you would like.

I was then told my opinion on football should be disregarded because I mentioned I was at the Australian Open and was lying...

Oh to be a fantasist eh?

Now thats my personal life cleared up, can you explain your racist and homophobic abuse of a poster and how its any different to the example you think is not acceptable?

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:09 - Jan 31 with 1113 viewsonetimejack

So why start ANOTHER thread asking the same questions about the other site? My guess is that you missed the bickering as the other three threads about the same thing were no longer being commented on, so you decided to start another to kick start things off again, leaving you and countless others lurking the background and getting your fun for the day.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:10 - Jan 31 with 1104 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:01 - Jan 31 by Darran

No I wasn't lying about you living in Oz it's the rest of it is bollox.

The rest of it as in what? There is on,y one thing left isn't there... What I earn?

So I can create my own bank cards and bank statements now.

God I'm clever.

Stop digging. Stop deflecting and answer the question you are dodging.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 12:11]

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:11 - Jan 31 with 1098 viewsskippyjack

Everyone's leaving this site on 10:46 - Jan 31 by Parlay

Perch: "You are not a businessman and you are not wealthy"

Me: "well when i posted my bank details online after a similar attack to show i did indeed have an australian bank account i forgot to white out the income which showed $23,000 wages that month"

Perch: "how dare you show off"

Id suggest if you dont like people revealing personal facts then dont goad them by mentioning personal facts. Easy eh?

I thought it was 30,000

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:11 - Jan 31 with 1095 viewssixpenses

Everyone's leaving this site on 11:56 - Jan 31 by Witneyjack

Thanks for posting that link quite an interesting thread

Shows how a variety of views are welcome

I am unaware of people continually being allowed to repeatedly abusively hound other posters on that site though. Which makes it very different from this one.

If you read it widely you will see an environment of general mutual respect between the posters on that site despite their differing views. It is certainly an example to us here in that respect as is all the effort that the owner puts into it to make it as responsive as possible to the needs and requests of the users.
Everyone's leaving this site on 12:13 - Jan 31 with 1091 viewsdune

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:10 - Jan 31 by Parlay

The rest of it as in what? There is on,y one thing left isn't there... What I earn?

So I can create my own bank cards and bank statements now.

God I'm clever.

Stop digging. Stop deflecting and answer the question you are dodging.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 12:11]

Very convincing except we all know all about your activities.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:14 - Jan 31 with 1081 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:07 - Jan 31 by Witneyjack

It's not the abuse on that thread per se but administrators saying it wont happen on there followed by personal abuse against posters on this site!! Therefore it also has faults. Interesting the two admins thoughts on T2C

" That 2nd coming is a disaster waiting to happen"

"The following are tossers you need to know about if you don't already
Jackfath, Exiled Clase Gay Boy, DYSS, Sumbler and 2nd coming"

Personal abuse aplenty. As I said earlier each site has its failings.

I have no problem with Jackarmy, but I like this site more and will continue to post here. I apprciate we all have freedom of choice but as you constantly criticise PS and its moderation, why don't you stick to Jackarmy? It's not rocket science is it?

You are taking the post of Baker and tarring the site with that brush. Its like me saying everybody is a racist and a homophobe because Darran is.

Why would i stick to just one site? It isnt a marriage, im happy contributing to both. But to pick out one thread and suggest it is abuse ridden when every thread is like that on here is a bit disingenuous. There is a far lower % of abusive posts on there than here, thats obvious to anyone wishing to look.

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:18 - Jan 31 with 1071 viewssixpenses

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:13 - Jan 31 by dune

Well that is obviously incorrect as i do not

If it is something of import to the topic under discussion then please do tell
Everyone's leaving this site on 12:18 - Jan 31 with 1070 viewsDafyddHuw

What a boring thread.
Everyone's leaving this site on 12:18 - Jan 31 with 1068 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:11 - Jan 31 by skippyjack

I thought it was 30,000

Ive stated a few time i cant remember if it was $23,000 or $32,000 it is nit a figure plucked from the air it is a figure posted here. Ask anyone of the thousands of people that saw it prior to it being deleted.

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:19 - Jan 31 with 1061 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 12:13 - Jan 31 by dune

Can we get a translator in here please?

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024