Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone's leaving this site 00:07 - Jan 31 with 20015 viewsmarchamjack

What a load of rubbish that turned out to be...what a surprise

I think the recruiter(s) to the other site will just have to try harder

This post has been edited by an administrator

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:01 - Jan 31 with 1163 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 14:47 - Jan 31 by sixpenses

What's your opinion on Darran's campaign of vile abuse against a polite fellow poster

I assure you from my experience nothing remotely like that would be allowed to continue on the other site.

As to racism. Witness that 2 of the many posters driven away from here by Darran's repeated casual racism (when he led by example as mod) are happy regular long term posters of that site. That should tell you much.

As for T2C certainly in many months he has been an important poster on this site raising issues that need to see the light of day as standard checks and balances and also as always giving informed views on our football. I do not like abuse and have made that clear, but his abuse is no worse than that already allowed on here and, primarily of late, as a result of being continually staked by PRJ who I have always liked (and in the past defended against T2C) but whose own posts are very insulting to other posters. Even sending me a pretty nasty PM telling me no to send him any more PMs when I had sent him none. It seemed like T2C could hardly post without PRJ having a rant aimed at him. Which is quite interesting as in the recent past no one could come near PRJ for moaning and shocking comments about some of our players and manager.

Bye.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:02 - Jan 31 with 1139 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 14:55 - Jan 31 by Davillin

Disappointing post, Parlay, because of your penultimate paragraph, reproduced here [emphasis added]:

"A bit more decorum from you would be appreciated rather than the cowardly mudslinging and insinuation you have hypocritically suggested is below the belt in your very own post. What was that about playing nice? "

Your argument might have had more merit if you had left that out.

Why? I stand by it. Every word.

Do you ever see me abusing posters? I am attacked daily on here and for the amount i am abused i think i am awfully reserved in my ripostes. I think some decorum would indeed benefit this forum and save a lot of pointless merry go round like threads.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:04 - Jan 31 with 1156 viewsJackanapes

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:01 - Jan 31 by Darran

Bye.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:11 - Jan 31 with 1111 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 14:47 - Jan 31 by sixpenses

What's your opinion on Darran's campaign of vile abuse against a polite fellow poster

I assure you from my experience nothing remotely like that would be allowed to continue on the other site.

As to racism. Witness that 2 of the many posters driven away from here by Darran's repeated casual racism (when he led by example as mod) are happy regular long term posters of that site. That should tell you much.

As for T2C certainly in many months he has been an important poster on this site raising issues that need to see the light of day as standard checks and balances and also as always giving informed views on our football. I do not like abuse and have made that clear, but his abuse is no worse than that already allowed on here and, primarily of late, as a result of being continually staked by PRJ who I have always liked (and in the past defended against T2C) but whose own posts are very insulting to other posters. Even sending me a pretty nasty PM telling me no to send him any more PMs when I had sent him none. It seemed like T2C could hardly post without PRJ having a rant aimed at him. Which is quite interesting as in the recent past no one could come near PRJ for moaning and shocking comments about some of our players and manager.

Missed this.

Superb post.

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:12 - Jan 31 with 1131 viewswaynekerr55

Why do people take internet forums so seriously ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓😅😂😷😷😷

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:14 - Jan 31 with 1114 viewsperchrockjack

Important? Dear god.. No hope.

Informed poster? Just smirk

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:17 - Jan 31 with 1109 viewsperchrockjack

Wayne.

Probably because some people, sadly, can have their reputation impugned.

Calling people bent is a classic.

Another reason is when perfectly decent people are insulted without any apologies..

Swansea is too small a place to be immune.

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:31 - Jan 31 with 1096 viewsJackanapes

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:12 - Jan 31 by waynekerr55

Why do people take internet forums so seriously ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓😅😂😷😷😷

Hes watching you

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:32 - Jan 31 with 1093 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:31 - Jan 31 by Jackanapes

Hes watching you

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:34 - Jan 31 with 1074 viewsperchrockjack

Im sorry........forgive me for what Ive said over the years

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:34 - Jan 31 with 1084 viewsexiledclaseboy

If I could be arsed I'd have a think and list all the "alternative" Swans forums that have tried to leech of this place's coattails over the years and laid claim to be the "new" number one forum for Swans fans. There have been a fair few. And aside from SCFC.co.uk, which caters for a different clientele and has been around as long if not longer than this place, they've all fallen by the wayside.

Poll: Tory leader

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:35 - Jan 31 with 1079 viewswaynekerr55

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:31 - Jan 31 by Jackanapes

Hes watching you

Funnily enough I picked up a soft tissue injury this week 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:37 - Jan 31 with 1064 viewsperchrockjack

ok wtf is it then

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:38 - Jan 31 with 1071 viewsJackanapes

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:35 - Jan 31 by waynekerr55

Funnily enough I picked up a soft tissue injury this week 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Use your left hand next time. gentler.

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:39 - Jan 31 with 1068 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:38 - Jan 31 by Jackanapes

Use your left hand next time. gentler.

And wiggle the wrist instead of keeping it straight.

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:44 - Jan 31 with 1047 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:17 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

Wayne.

Probably because some people, sadly, can have their reputation impugned.

Calling people bent is a classic.

Another reason is when perfectly decent people are insulted without any apologies..

Swansea is too small a place to be immune.

Dont you do that to a multitude of people though?

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 16:20 - Jan 31 with 1016 viewsPhil_S

Everyone's leaving this site on 15:34 - Jan 31 by exiledclaseboy

If I could be arsed I'd have a think and list all the "alternative" Swans forums that have tried to leech of this place's coattails over the years and laid claim to be the "new" number one forum for Swans fans. There have been a fair few. And aside from SCFC.co.uk, which caters for a different clientele and has been around as long if not longer than this place, they've all fallen by the wayside.

The prophets of demise hover over Planet Swans at least on a yearly basis...

And yet in the last 2 weeks it has been enjoyable to read.

Well bar these kind of threads...

Fair play to Dimi though he has registered almost 500 posts on this site in 4 days
Everyone's leaving this site on 16:22 - Jan 31 with 999 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 16:20 - Jan 31 by Phil_S

The prophets of demise hover over Planet Swans at least on a yearly basis...

And yet in the last 2 weeks it has been enjoyable to read.

Well bar these kind of threads...

Fair play to Dimi though he has registered almost 500 posts on this site in 4 days

I'm always box office and not claimed to leave, I use both.

Winner

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 16:33 - Jan 31 with 986 viewsperchrockjack

I ll also add my (another) piece as Ive nothing to hide apart from my tax return- I fell out wth Darren quite badly over wanting a poster banned over what was being posted as I felt it dangerous. PHil too and I crossed swords. I went to that site and was warmly welcomed until they twigged who I was and then got a nasty post from one of the leading lights on there which put me straight. Not posted since.
Phil and I made up as did Darren and me mainly because they are good men with soul and a sense of decency. Darren ,like me reacts ,and we shouldn't but Ive not seen the level of filth levelled at anyone given to anyone else.

Clasie and I have had many a spat when he s been quite wrong but we ve pulled back from the brink. Anyway, he s probably 10 stone heavier than me now.
Even Winston and I know there are parameters. We hate our respective internet characters but He s not in any way dangerous or vicious- really

Everyone's leaving this site on 16:35 - Jan 31 with 986 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 16:33 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

I ll also add my (another) piece as Ive nothing to hide apart from my tax return- I fell out wth Darren quite badly over wanting a poster banned over what was being posted as I felt it dangerous. PHil too and I crossed swords. I went to that site and was warmly welcomed until they twigged who I was and then got a nasty post from one of the leading lights on there which put me straight. Not posted since.
Phil and I made up as did Darren and me mainly because they are good men with soul and a sense of decency. Darren ,like me reacts ,and we shouldn't but Ive not seen the level of filth levelled at anyone given to anyone else.

Clasie and I have had many a spat when he s been quite wrong but we ve pulled back from the brink. Anyway, he s probably 10 stone heavier than me now.
Even Winston and I know there are parameters. We hate our respective internet characters but He s not in any way dangerous or vicious- really

You didnt have to mention his weight mun.

Everyone's leaving this site on 16:44 - Jan 31 with 961 viewsParlay

Everyone's leaving this site on 16:33 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

Don't you think you should start acting appropriately then? Maybe people wont harbour those feelings towards you.

Forum celebrity

Everyone's leaving this site on 16:47 - Jan 31 with 960 viewsexiledclaseboy

Everyone's leaving this site on 16:35 - Jan 31 by Darran

You didnt have to mention his weight mun.

He can't help himself. And unless he's wasted away and is about seven stone, I'm not ten stone heavier than him either. I'm big but I'm not exactly Cyril f*cking Smith like.

Poll: Tory leader

Everyone's leaving this site on 16:49 - Jan 31 with 950 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 16:47 - Jan 31 by exiledclaseboy

He can't help himself. And unless he's wasted away and is about seven stone, I'm not ten stone heavier than him either. I'm big but I'm not exactly Cyril f*cking Smith like.

Everyone's leaving this site on 17:06 - Jan 31 with 927 viewsperchrockjack

sorry... I must have got carried away..

Ive not felt his flesh nor seen him naked but I d say he s a good 5 stone heavier than me now..
No offence

Everyone's leaving this site on 17:07 - Jan 31 with 924 viewsDarran

Everyone's leaving this site on 17:06 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

sorry... I must have got carried away..

Ive not felt his flesh nor seen him naked but I d say he s a good 5 stone heavier than me now..
No offence

You're only 8 stone mun.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024