Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Luck To Jack Cork 11:47 - Jan 31 with 1559 viewsSaintNick

You have got a decent player for a knock down price who would walk into the starting line up of over half the premier league teams, at Saints though his opportunities for a game week in week out were hampered by the fact we have so many central midfielders.

Good luck to him though and Swansea after tomorrow, it seems to me as a neutral that Swansea have written off this season as they wont go down and probably wont get a europa league spot so have started the summer rebuilding now ready for next year.

Some would say that is quite sensible

If you want to know a bit about where to go in Southampton pre game etc come and vist the Southampton site on fansnetwork we have a ground guide section for St Mary's

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Good Luck To Jack Cork on 11:54 - Jan 31 with 1525 viewslibertine

thanks St Nicholas
Good Luck To Jack Cork on 11:57 - Jan 31 with 1501 viewssixpenses

Thanks Saint Nick. You are doing amazingly damn you.

Bet you are glad we gave your manager to go by when he expressed his interest in coming here. Given many thinking you would be sinking in the league after all your sales I would be interested to know how much credit you think goes to the manager in your fantastic achievement this season and how much would have happened who ever the manager. Or is it just a perfect marriage of both.
Good Luck To Jack Cork on 18:27 - Jan 31 with 979 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Thanks Santa. Seems Saints have sped by us in the "how a club should go about it's business" stakes. I hope we are watching and learning.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Good Luck To Jack Cork on 13:14 - Feb 1 with 586 viewshammy

Good Luck To Jack Cork on 18:27 - Jan 31 by NeiltheTaylor

Thanks Santa. Seems Saints have sped by us in the "how a club should go about it's business" stakes. I hope we are watching and learning.

I think you have to sell out to a very wealthy person ;)

Liebherr, the owner of Saints, is estimated to be worth £3B, whereas the Swans richest shareholder is Morgan at approx £32M. It would be interesting to see how her family's arrival changed the financing of the club; they have certainly spent far more than us during their recent time in the PL, but has it all been financed by sales (Shaw, Lallana, Lovren) ? The Liebherr's appear to have injected several millions into the Saints while they were on their way back up to the PL.

Interesting link on club ownership here:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_club_owners

And an article from last year ref the new Liebherr owner:-

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/16/katharina-liebherr-southampton-f

Seems the quickest way to get in amongst the big boys is to take a risk with bringing on board a wealthy owner ... but surely not the Swansea way.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024