Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarke Carlisle 08:57 - Feb 5 with 19269 viewsdgt73

Very selfish of him imo to endanger and put other people's lives at risk, all because he wanted to end his own life.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Clarke Carlisle on 12:16 - Feb 6 with 1308 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 11:29 - Feb 6 by Ponderosa

[Post edited 6 Feb 2015 11:37]

It's all a business

Depression = business
Cancer = business
Ebola = business
ISIS = business
Immigration = business
War = business

Everything in life is a business.. you can all plod along and listen to what you're told or not.. if you look at them cases in a business perspective it's fairly clear.. I'm not talking bollocks.. business is the sole creator of the 6 listed above..

Cancer rates are increasing.. they blame diet and exercise
Depression.. they say it's an hereditary condition..
Ebola.. they say it's a worldwide epidemic
ISIS.. they're mostly UK educated
Immigration.. they say it's good for the country
War.. they say they started the war in the middle east.

Cancer.. exercise and diet are minor.. the real cause is carbon monoxide polluting the air daily.. plus technological radiation waves..
Depression.. it isn't is it.. let's be honest.. I bet you in the last 10-15 years.. kids in secondary school in sets 1 and 2 suffered with depression less than kids in 3,4 and the special unit.. why is this? Isn't this an issue and concern?.. of course it isn't.. they need criminals and a scapegoat.. plus the drug companies and the illegal drug runners need their allowance and 'depression' get out clause..
Ebola.. the epidemic that's been around since the 1970s.. epidemics just don't disappear for 40 years and reappear.
ISIS.. what is ISIS.. nobody knows the organisation's ideals.. I question education institution's and immigration control units.. considering ISISs leaders are UK educated..
Immigration.. more like good for people's pockets
War.. it was all the IRAQIS.. never mind the Americans gold hunting expedition.

I'm just sick of the utter corruption and blackmail.. especially for the future generation..
[Post edited 6 Feb 2015 12:19]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Clarke Carlisle on 13:01 - Feb 6 with 1265 viewsVetchitBack

Clarke Carlisle on 12:16 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

It's all a business

Depression = business
Cancer = business
Ebola = business
ISIS = business
Immigration = business
War = business

Everything in life is a business.. you can all plod along and listen to what you're told or not.. if you look at them cases in a business perspective it's fairly clear.. I'm not talking bollocks.. business is the sole creator of the 6 listed above..

Cancer rates are increasing.. they blame diet and exercise
Depression.. they say it's an hereditary condition..
Ebola.. they say it's a worldwide epidemic
ISIS.. they're mostly UK educated
Immigration.. they say it's good for the country
War.. they say they started the war in the middle east.

Cancer.. exercise and diet are minor.. the real cause is carbon monoxide polluting the air daily.. plus technological radiation waves..
Depression.. it isn't is it.. let's be honest.. I bet you in the last 10-15 years.. kids in secondary school in sets 1 and 2 suffered with depression less than kids in 3,4 and the special unit.. why is this? Isn't this an issue and concern?.. of course it isn't.. they need criminals and a scapegoat.. plus the drug companies and the illegal drug runners need their allowance and 'depression' get out clause..
Ebola.. the epidemic that's been around since the 1970s.. epidemics just don't disappear for 40 years and reappear.
ISIS.. what is ISIS.. nobody knows the organisation's ideals.. I question education institution's and immigration control units.. considering ISISs leaders are UK educated..
Immigration.. more like good for people's pockets
War.. it was all the IRAQIS.. never mind the Americans gold hunting expedition.

I'm just sick of the utter corruption and blackmail.. especially for the future generation..
[Post edited 6 Feb 2015 12:19]

I'd actually say a very small part of what you say is true but probably not in Carlisle's case.

People are far too readily diagnosed with depression when they're just unhappy and/or currently living unwisely. This can become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

And dgt's point about actions being excused because of mental illness is an issue I'd broadly agree with but again not in this instance.

I remember an incident on the top of a London double-decker where some street thug was throwing chips at a man's girlfriend. The boyfriend (sat next to her) simply and I don't even think aggressively asked him if he could stop? The thug immediately stabbed that man to death. But it arguably gets worse. The chip-thrower wasn't even convicted of murder in what HAS to be the simplest case ever because of his alleged mental state. it was downgraded to manslaughter.

Nice to know we live in a country where someone can stab you to death with barely any provocation and then never mind avoid the gallows but not even be convicted of murder!?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Clarke Carlisle on 13:03 - Feb 6 with 1256 viewsjackb

Clarke Carlisle on 11:41 - Feb 6 by dgt73

Skip you're spot on. Pharmaceutical companies make billions out of putting people in chemical straight jackets.

my god, of course it's all a myth put about by Big Pharma, what is wrong with you two, jeez!

Depression is treated just as successfully if not better by therapeutic means than by drugs but don't blame big pharma for a real problem. Of course you 2 probably think people should just be like curtains!
Clarke Carlisle on 13:21 - Feb 6 with 1234 viewsLe_Swans

Clarke Carlisle on 13:01 - Feb 6 by VetchitBack

I'd actually say a very small part of what you say is true but probably not in Carlisle's case.

People are far too readily diagnosed with depression when they're just unhappy and/or currently living unwisely. This can become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

And dgt's point about actions being excused because of mental illness is an issue I'd broadly agree with but again not in this instance.

I remember an incident on the top of a London double-decker where some street thug was throwing chips at a man's girlfriend. The boyfriend (sat next to her) simply and I don't even think aggressively asked him if he could stop? The thug immediately stabbed that man to death. But it arguably gets worse. The chip-thrower wasn't even convicted of murder in what HAS to be the simplest case ever because of his alleged mental state. it was downgraded to manslaughter.

Nice to know we live in a country where someone can stab you to death with barely any provocation and then never mind avoid the gallows but not even be convicted of murder!?

The two people were actually fighting on the bus, so not quite as black and white as you're making out.
Clarke Carlisle on 13:33 - Feb 6 with 1221 viewsVetchitBack

Clarke Carlisle on 13:21 - Feb 6 by Le_Swans

The two people were actually fighting on the bus, so not quite as black and white as you're making out.

You've chosen to defend that person? Bizarre. Link please? All the reports I can find do not mention a fight but what difference would that make?

Clarke Carlisle on 13:34 - Feb 6 with 1221 viewsLeonisGod

Clarke Carlisle on 08:24 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

And therein lies the probable reason you're unemployed and skilless. You're too ignorant to be educated and have absolutely no empathy or understanding of anything outside of yourself.

Mentally ill people do not think rationally. Robin Williams had far more in the way off things that you would say should make him content but his mental illness didn't allow himself to recognise it.

Carlisle obviously seems to self medicate with alcohol, which in itself is a depressant so his GP should have referred him to a mental health substance abuse team where he would have been afforded the help he so desperately needs. It's all a vicious cycle, but it can be broken. I'm living proof of that.

Spot on Brynie.
Clarke Carlisle on 13:46 - Feb 6 with 1192 viewsVetchitBack

Clarke Carlisle on 13:21 - Feb 6 by Le_Swans

Just read up on the case again if you're seriously trying to mitigate for this scumbag then you're little better than him.

Just cross your fingers you don't ever end up in such a situation.

Clarke Carlisle on 13:47 - Feb 6 with 1184 viewsLe_Swans

Clarke Carlisle on 13:33 - Feb 6 by VetchitBack

You've chosen to defend that person? Bizarre. Link please? All the reports I can find do not mention a fight but what difference would that make?

I'm not defending anyone, nice assumption, I agree that he should have been trialled for murder and after reading the below link he even signed that he had no mental illness, not until the court case it appears. I was just pointing out it was an black and white as you tried to make out.

Quote from the girlfriend.

"Richard stood up, I turned around and they were fighting. The man was basically on top of Richard. Richard was trying to fight back, I remember trying to pull the man off"

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/boyfriend-murdered-for-stopping-thug-throwing-chi
Login to get fewer ads

Clarke Carlisle on 13:52 - Feb 6 with 1176 viewsBlasterJack

Having read some especially ignorant and uninformed (in my opinion) posts on this particularly polarising subject I thought I would chuck my twopence worth in.

Having 'suffered' from depression in various degrees of severity over the last 15 years or so I can wholehartedly assure you it is not something you can just snap out of.

Depression is a lot different to being depressed.

I can see how those people who haven't had first or second hand contact with a 'sufferer', cannot see the logic behind someone who to the outside world, has everything going for them.

I have a loving family, a sound job, no financial or health worries and a good social life.
However there are days in which I find it difficult to leave the house, talk to anyone and basically want to crawl up into a ball.

I'm not going to go on and on about things (I'm in work for starters) but asking someone with clinical depression what they have got to be depressed about is a bit like asking someone with cancer what have they got to be cancerous about.

It's not something you choose.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Clarke Carlisle on 15:00 - Feb 6 with 1125 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 13:34 - Feb 6 by LeonisGod

Spot on Brynie.

He's not.. he's totally clueless.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Clarke Carlisle on 15:01 - Feb 6 with 1133 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 13:52 - Feb 6 by BlasterJack

Having read some especially ignorant and uninformed (in my opinion) posts on this particularly polarising subject I thought I would chuck my twopence worth in.

Having 'suffered' from depression in various degrees of severity over the last 15 years or so I can wholehartedly assure you it is not something you can just snap out of.

Depression is a lot different to being depressed.

I can see how those people who haven't had first or second hand contact with a 'sufferer', cannot see the logic behind someone who to the outside world, has everything going for them.

I have a loving family, a sound job, no financial or health worries and a good social life.
However there are days in which I find it difficult to leave the house, talk to anyone and basically want to crawl up into a ball.

I'm not going to go on and on about things (I'm in work for starters) but asking someone with clinical depression what they have got to be depressed about is a bit like asking someone with cancer what have they got to be cancerous about.

It's not something you choose.

Another clueless assumption.. I'm here all week.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2015 15:12]

Clarke Carlisle on 15:07 - Feb 6 with 1122 viewsbluenile

Clarke Carlisle on 15:01 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

Fair go..............you're a real shocker

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Clarke Carlisle on 15:11 - Feb 6 with 1105 viewsBlasterJack

WTF are you on about?

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Clarke Carlisle on 15:23 - Feb 6 with 1090 viewstwotimejack

I think you and DGT have taken over the mantle of being the biggest pair of c*nts on planet swans, I wouldn't give you a job cleaning a rats asshole you utter utter c*nt, when you die i hope its living in squalor in a pool of your own sh!t and pi$$.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Clarke Carlisle on 15:24 - Feb 6 with 1087 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 15:11 - Feb 6 by BlasterJack

WTF are you on about?

The clear inaccuracies and assumptions in your post.. I'll state again.. Clark Carlisle needs to realise what he's got in his life.. he also needs to realise there is many people around the world worse off than he is.. he needs these to sink into his head.. he also needs to know the consequences his actions may have.. until he actually wakes up and realises what he's got.. it should be a doddle and a lot easier to get out of.

It could be worse Clarke.. you could be jobless and unskilled.. while your future is stacking shelves on minimum wage.. it could be a lot worse for you.

Clarke Carlisle on 15:25 - Feb 6 with 1085 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 15:23 - Feb 6 by twotimejack

I think you and DGT have taken over the mantle of being the biggest pair of c*nts on planet swans, I wouldn't give you a job cleaning a rats asshole you utter utter c*nt, when you die i hope its living in squalor in a pool of your own sh!t and pi$$.

Get help mate.. you clearly need it.

Clarke Carlisle on 15:27 - Feb 6 with 1083 viewsApeShit

Clarke Carlisle on 15:24 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

The clear inaccuracies and assumptions in your post.. I'll state again.. Clark Carlisle needs to realise what he's got in his life.. he also needs to realise there is many people around the world worse off than he is.. he needs these to sink into his head.. he also needs to know the consequences his actions may have.. until he actually wakes up and realises what he's got.. it should be a doddle and a lot easier to get out of.

It could be worse Clarke.. you could be jobless and unskilled.. while your future is stacking shelves on minimum wage.. it could be a lot worse for you.

What has any of that got to do with suffering from depression?
Clarke Carlisle on 15:30 - Feb 6 with 1080 viewsBlasterJack

How you ever considered becoming a counsellor?

Clarke Carlisle on 15:37 - Feb 6 with 1071 viewsPonderosa

Proof, if ever needed that you can't educate pork. Step away from the computer, Skip. It'll vastly improve your chances of getting a job.

Bring The Missus

Clarke Carlisle on 15:43 - Feb 6 with 1060 viewsskippyjack

It's actually becoming comedy gold..

Clarke Carlisle on 16:27 - Feb 6 with 1018 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clarke Carlisle on 15:00 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

He's not.. he's totally clueless.

Actually having suffered from depression and never resorted to pharmaceutical means i.e. refused antidepressants and went the way of hypnotherapy and counselling. So actually I do know what I'm talking about you miserable waste of sp*nk

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Clarke Carlisle on 16:32 - Feb 6 with 1014 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You're making yourself out to be a right c*nt . If you claim to know better than people who've actually suffered from it then you're more than clueless. And you wonder why you can't get a job? Every interview you attend you probably take a shit on the carpet.

Clarke Carlisle on 16:32 - Feb 6 with 1010 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clarke Carlisle on 15:37 - Feb 6 by Ponderosa

Proof, if ever needed that you can't educate pork. Step away from the computer, Skip. It'll vastly improve your chances of getting a job.

You reckon?

Clarke Carlisle on 16:33 - Feb 6 with 1009 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 16:27 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Actually having suffered from depression and never resorted to pharmaceutical means i.e. refused antidepressants and went the way of hypnotherapy and counselling. So actually I do know what I'm talking about you miserable waste of sp*nk

You've been rather weird lately.. It's not coming back is it?.. Darran is reading this and thinking the exact same as me..

Clarke Carlisle on 16:34 - Feb 6 with 1007 viewsskippyjack

Word of advice.. Never assume

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024