Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarke Carlisle 08:57 - Feb 5 with 19270 viewsdgt73

Very selfish of him imo to endanger and put other people's lives at risk, all because he wanted to end his own life.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Clarke Carlisle on 16:38 - Feb 6 with 1180 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clarke Carlisle on 16:34 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

Word of advice.. Never assume

Perhaps you should heed your own advice. Every post you have made apart from "War is business" has been riddled with assumptions on how people with depression think and how they deal with their problems. I notice your buddy DGT knew when to quit

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Clarke Carlisle on 16:50 - Feb 6 with 1165 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 16:38 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps you should heed your own advice. Every post you have made apart from "War is business" has been riddled with assumptions on how people with depression think and how they deal with their problems. I notice your buddy DGT knew when to quit

Can you read? I'm getting concerned by you?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Clarke Carlisle on 16:55 - Feb 6 with 1155 viewsLeonisGod

Clarke Carlisle on 15:24 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

The clear inaccuracies and assumptions in your post.. I'll state again.. Clark Carlisle needs to realise what he's got in his life.. he also needs to realise there is many people around the world worse off than he is.. he needs these to sink into his head.. he also needs to know the consequences his actions may have.. until he actually wakes up and realises what he's got.. it should be a doddle and a lot easier to get out of.

It could be worse Clarke.. you could be jobless and unskilled.. while your future is stacking shelves on minimum wage.. it could be a lot worse for you.

You're not listening are you? (or you're deliberately trolling) Clinical depression is a lot different to feeling sad. Read BlasterJack's post again. He's saying this isn't something you choose to have - it's not the same as feeling sorry for yourself because you don't have a job. It's not linked to how well off you are.
Clarke Carlisle on 17:00 - Feb 6 with 1151 viewsApeShit

Clarke Carlisle on 16:50 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

Can you read? I'm getting concerned by you?

Mate, you are clearly unhappy with your life/circumstances at the moment. Long term unemployment can leave someone feeling worthless.
Clarke Carlisle on 17:11 - Feb 6 with 1143 viewsPonderosa

Clarke Carlisle on 17:00 - Feb 6 by ApeShit

Mate, you are clearly unhappy with your life/circumstances at the moment. Long term unemployment can leave someone feeling worthless.

P'raps he's depressed...

What?

Bring The Missus

Clarke Carlisle on 17:27 - Feb 6 with 1124 viewsskippyjack

You're all uneducated morons trying to be the voice of reason.. while all talking gibberish.. it's amusing for my entertainment.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Clarke Carlisle on 17:27 - Feb 6 with 1123 viewsScoobyWho

Clarke Carlisle on 17:11 - Feb 6 by Ponderosa

P'raps he's depressed...

What?

Then may I suggest Skippy stays clear of dual carriageways with intersections for lorries.

Sometimes those that ridicule are actually covering up for something far deeper .......

Perhaps ?
[Post edited 6 Feb 2015 17:32]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Clarke Carlisle on 17:38 - Feb 6 with 1111 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 17:27 - Feb 6 by ScoobyWho

Then may I suggest Skippy stays clear of dual carriageways with intersections for lorries.

Sometimes those that ridicule are actually covering up for something far deeper .......

Perhaps ?
[Post edited 6 Feb 2015 17:32]

Where have I ridiculed him?.. none of you can read.

Login to get fewer ads

Clarke Carlisle on 17:52 - Feb 6 with 1098 viewslondonlisa2001

Clarke Carlisle on 16:33 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

You've been rather weird lately.. It's not coming back is it?.. Darran is reading this and thinking the exact same as me..

This post is absolutely bang out of order.

Would you post something to someone saying 'your cancer's not coming back is it' in such a horrible fashion?

It's not funny and not clever.

Your posts in this thread show that you either through reasons of stupidity, ignorance, wilful misunderstanding, deliberate trolling or a combination of some or all of these, have less of an idea about depression as an illness than could possibly be imagined.

You appear to have some real issues, and I can only hope that at some point, if those issues get to a stage where you need help, you are not met with a response of 'pull yourself together' by those you ask for help. Educate yourself for God's sake.
Clarke Carlisle on 17:57 - Feb 6 with 1091 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 17:52 - Feb 6 by londonlisa2001

This post is absolutely bang out of order.

Would you post something to someone saying 'your cancer's not coming back is it' in such a horrible fashion?

It's not funny and not clever.

Your posts in this thread show that you either through reasons of stupidity, ignorance, wilful misunderstanding, deliberate trolling or a combination of some or all of these, have less of an idea about depression as an illness than could possibly be imagined.

You appear to have some real issues, and I can only hope that at some point, if those issues get to a stage where you need help, you are not met with a response of 'pull yourself together' by those you ask for help. Educate yourself for God's sake.

Alright.. I'll be nice to poor old Brynmill.. I need to educate myself?.. so many hypocrites in this thread.

Clarke Carlisle on 18:08 - Feb 6 with 1076 viewslondonlisa2001

Clarke Carlisle on 17:57 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

Alright.. I'll be nice to poor old Brynmill.. I need to educate myself?.. so many hypocrites in this thread.

Do you believe that your post was anything other than bang out of order then?

And yes - you do need to educate yourself about this whole issue. Perhaps then you'll be a little less snide?
Clarke Carlisle on 18:14 - Feb 6 with 1069 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 18:08 - Feb 6 by londonlisa2001

Do you believe that your post was anything other than bang out of order then?

And yes - you do need to educate yourself about this whole issue. Perhaps then you'll be a little less snide?

He threw the first dig.

Clarke Carlisle on 18:15 - Feb 6 with 1059 viewsperchrockjack

Lisa.
Not sureceducation is appropriate here mainly because points about depression, and it's make up, have already been made.

Therefore, for me, skip is on a wind up .

Money either in excess or the lack of it is nowt to do with depression, clinal depression.

Have to say this thread shows some very dark views

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Clarke Carlisle on 18:24 - Feb 6 with 1049 viewslondonlisa2001

Clarke Carlisle on 18:14 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

He threw the first dig.

He reacted to the frankly ridiculous post that you had made that someone with a nice house and nice car should essentially pull themselves together and not get depressed. It's like saying - that Steve Jobs bloke - why did he get cancer and die so young.

The thread shows that you are complete unwilling to accept that depression is a disease. A disease in the same way as cancer is a disease. And a disease as potentially deadly as cancer at that.

And if you find yourself unwilling or unable to accept and understand that mental illness is a disease with devastating consequences for those that suffer with it and those around them, then at last have the decency to refrain from making fun of those that understand it all too well.
Clarke Carlisle on 18:30 - Feb 6 with 1045 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 18:24 - Feb 6 by londonlisa2001

He reacted to the frankly ridiculous post that you had made that someone with a nice house and nice car should essentially pull themselves together and not get depressed. It's like saying - that Steve Jobs bloke - why did he get cancer and die so young.

The thread shows that you are complete unwilling to accept that depression is a disease. A disease in the same way as cancer is a disease. And a disease as potentially deadly as cancer at that.

And if you find yourself unwilling or unable to accept and understand that mental illness is a disease with devastating consequences for those that suffer with it and those around them, then at last have the decency to refrain from making fun of those that understand it all too well.

Read it again Lisa ffs..

Clarke Carlisle on 18:40 - Feb 6 with 1033 viewslondonlisa2001

Clarke Carlisle on 18:30 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

Read it again Lisa ffs..

read what again?

Your post said this

"No.. Clark Carlisle needs to realise what he's got in his life.. nice house..good job..wife..kids.. an actual future.. he needs a f*cking word with himself.."

Brynmill reacted to that and your next post to him was way, way out of line.
Clarke Carlisle on 19:03 - Feb 6 with 1002 viewsWarwickHunt

Some people need to realise being clinically depressed is an illness that can creep up on anyone and has nothing to do with being extremely pissed off, feckless, sad or being a bit of a tw@t.

A friend's wife, who leads an otherwise blissful life, is prone to bouts of clinical depression. Telling her to "pull herself together" doesn't work, correct doses of prescribed lithium does.

It's an illness, not a lifestyle choice.
Clarke Carlisle on 19:03 - Feb 6 with 1000 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 18:40 - Feb 6 by londonlisa2001

read what again?

Your post said this

"No.. Clark Carlisle needs to realise what he's got in his life.. nice house..good job..wife..kids.. an actual future.. he needs a f*cking word with himself.."

Brynmill reacted to that and your next post to him was way, way out of line.

How is that ridiculous?.. Clarke needs to realise what he's got in his life.. instead of topping himself.. and learn of the consequences he'll leave behind if he does.

How is that ridiculous.

Clarke Carlisle on 19:09 - Feb 6 with 989 viewslondonlisa2001

Clarke Carlisle on 19:03 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

How is that ridiculous?.. Clarke needs to realise what he's got in his life.. instead of topping himself.. and learn of the consequences he'll leave behind if he does.

How is that ridiculous.

Because it is a disease and so saying that is the same as saying the same thing to someone that has cancer!

What part of this are you struggling with?
Clarke Carlisle on 19:16 - Feb 6 with 975 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 19:09 - Feb 6 by londonlisa2001

Because it is a disease and so saying that is the same as saying the same thing to someone that has cancer!

What part of this are you struggling with?

No it's not.. if he can realise what he's got in his life and the consequences his family will have if he killed himself.. he'll be less likely to kill himself.

Simple logic.. it's not ridiculous in the slightest.

Clarke Carlisle on 19:36 - Feb 6 with 940 viewsPonderosa

Clarke Carlisle on 19:16 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

No it's not.. if he can realise what he's got in his life and the consequences his family will have if he killed himself.. he'll be less likely to kill himself.

Simple logic may well apply in Skippyland, the big wide world would suggest your logic isn't worth a f*cking w*nk. But then, you're sat in all day winding up randoms on a football forum.

Bring The Missus

Clarke Carlisle on 19:36 - Feb 6 with 939 viewslondonlisa2001

You obviously have absolutely no understanding of the nature of mental illness and no desire to find out.

Sad that someone isn't prepared to learn.
Clarke Carlisle on 19:37 - Feb 6 with 936 viewsApeShit

Good luck, I'm out.
Clarke Carlisle on 19:49 - Feb 6 with 920 viewsskippyjack

I know mun.. I don't know nothing mun.. All ews skilled lotknows ew see.

Clueless.. The lot of you

Clarke Carlisle on 23:33 - Feb 6 with 829 viewsbluenile

Clarke Carlisle on 19:49 - Feb 6 by skippyjack

I know mun.. I don't know nothing mun.. All ews skilled lotknows ew see.

Clueless.. The lot of you

I don't know who you are behind the name of 'Skippyjack' but whoever you are you need to leave this forum asap. I don't think i've read such offensive and degrading posts in many a year.........................shame on you.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024