Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has our recent dip in form hoodwinked a lot of people ? 18:37 - Feb 13 with 1359 viewsMartyrman57

For me, we have not fully appreciated our record points tally before the inevitable dip in January.
Has our recent dip in form hoodwinked a lot of people ? on 19:00 - Feb 13 with 1331 viewssixpenses

Bit confused by this one as since the start of Sept to now (5 1/2 months not a month) with a stronger team and far more favourable circumstances and less cup success. We are merely 1 point better off over the same period / number of games than the manager who was apparently sacked for being crap at the end of said period.
Has our recent dip in form hoodwinked a lot of people ? on 19:25 - Feb 13 with 1309 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Has our recent dip in form hoodwinked a lot of people ? on 19:00 - Feb 13 by sixpenses

Bit confused by this one as since the start of Sept to now (5 1/2 months not a month) with a stronger team and far more favourable circumstances and less cup success. We are merely 1 point better off over the same period / number of games than the manager who was apparently sacked for being crap at the end of said period.

Here we go again.
MICHU 18 PL Goals.
ML 62 PL matches 27% win rate.
GM 39 PL matches 36% win rate.
read it and weep.
Has our recent dip in form hoodwinked a lot of people ? on 20:37 - Feb 13 with 1276 viewssixpenses

Has our recent dip in form hoodwinked a lot of people ? on 19:25 - Feb 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Here we go again.
MICHU 18 PL Goals.
ML 62 PL matches 27% win rate.
GM 39 PL matches 36% win rate.
read it and weep.

Not really one for weeping, especially about the success of our club

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/history/detail/card/michael-laudrup

One of the finest players in the world - but there was a reason he was a manager for us and not a player. Because that is history

Unlike our performance over the last 5 1/2 months

What did make me a little sad was (when his name was linked with QPR) seeing the clip of ML after winning the COC, taking in the atmoshphere, commiting it to memory and seeming quite choked by it all. I remember him later saying it was one of his greatest ever achievements (and that was saying something). For someone to achieve such fantastic things for our club and be spoken about with the obscene abuse I have read on here makes me deeply ashamed.
Has our recent dip in form hoodwinked a lot of people ? on 20:38 - Feb 13 with 1276 viewsJackanapes

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Has our recent dip in form hoodwinked a lot of people ? on 20:59 - Feb 13 with 1248 viewssixpenses

Has our recent dip in form hoodwinked a lot of people ? on 20:38 - Feb 13 by Jackanapes

It is unsurprising to me you have an intimate knowledge of faerie tales
Has our recent dip in form hoodwinked a lot of people ? on 12:32 - Feb 14 with 1158 viewsjack247

We had a great start. An unbelievable result on the first day and then two of the easiest games (on paper) all season. That gave us a massive head start on the mid table teams we are looking to compete with. We also had Bony, which makes a huge difference as it allowed us to be conservative and still score goals.

January was always going to be tough with Bony sold and Ki away. Jonjo and Siggy then picked up stupid red cards and Leon, Routs and Montero got injured.

Our true position is probably somewhere between the two extremes, but we are getting closer to a fully fit and available squad now. No excuses, we have what we have until the end of the season and performances, which lead on to results, need to pick up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024