Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City Council 18:32 - Feb 21 with 22004 viewstwotimejack

Absolute c*nts, booked every car on the grass verge along where fords is.
Provide adequate parking for 20k fans and people wouldn't park there, i only hope someone caught the warden and gave him a kicking.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Swansea City Council on 21:47 - Mar 25 with 2078 viewsSwaneeRiver

Swansea City Council on 21:25 - Mar 25 by Andy1300

But none of the 20 cars I saw parked there for the Liverpool game got tickets.

How is the council playing fair then?

As I was walking past towards my faraway parking spot, I saw about 10 with tickets. I crossed the road, just to make sure the council had been consistent - they had
Swansea City Council on 20:19 - Mar 26 with 1985 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea City Council on 22:15 - Mar 24 by Pacemaker

I don't know where you get your legal advice from but it's almost always wrong, where have you had the information it's a private company? They are council employees.

Appealing is the first stage in any legal action what exactly is challenging if not appealing?

They are not council employees, they are employed by private companies to do work on behalf of the councils.
Swansea City Council on 22:38 - Mar 26 with 1950 viewsPacemaker

Swansea City Council on 20:19 - Mar 26 by controversial_jack

They are not council employees, they are employed by private companies to do work on behalf of the councils.

Swansea City Council employ their own Wardens or Civil Enforcement officers they are not a private company why do you keep saying its a private company?

http://www.swansea.gov.uk/media/3517/Strategy-Policy-and-Procedures-for-Parking-

Interesting reading that about parking off road, I would have appealed any of those tickets all the way, I think the council have wrongly issued those tickets. Not that I agree or condone parking on the verge.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Swansea City Council on 01:23 - Mar 27 with 1911 viewsScoobyWho

Swansea City Council on 19:17 - Feb 21 by Johnw102

Pity they didn't go to Neath Road Pick-Up spares where a Police carrier was parked across the exit preventing cars leaving at end of the game!

What point are you trying to make ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swansea City Council on 07:27 - Mar 27 with 1882 viewsSwaneeRiver

Swansea City Council on 22:38 - Mar 26 by Pacemaker

Swansea City Council employ their own Wardens or Civil Enforcement officers they are not a private company why do you keep saying its a private company?

http://www.swansea.gov.uk/media/3517/Strategy-Policy-and-Procedures-for-Parking-

Interesting reading that about parking off road, I would have appealed any of those tickets all the way, I think the council have wrongly issued those tickets. Not that I agree or condone parking on the verge.

Directly copied from the Highway Code :
Waiting restrictions
Waiting restrictions indicated by yellow lines apply to the carriageway, pavement and verge. You
may stop to load or unload (unless there are also loading restrictions as described below) or while
passengers board or alight. Double yellow lines mean no waiting at any time, unless there are signs
that specifically indicate seasonal restrictions. The times at which the restrictions apply for other road
markings are shown on nearby plates or on entry signs to controlled parking zones. If no days are
shown on the signs, the restrictions are in force every day including Sundays and Bank

Seems to me we have no argument - otherwise I would not have paid
Swansea City Council on 11:06 - Mar 29 with 1813 viewsdulaisjack

must be only stretch of road with 2 top of the range footpaths, not a great deal of pedestrians and other than match days not huge amounts of traffic, surely common sense would say leave it well alone , must cost a fortune is cut grass every year, why not tarmac it and charge £5 parking on match days etc, would think there would be enough room to park about 200 cars making extra money for council , but who am i to suggest such a sensible idea when the council employs a bunch of clowns who book people when they are in the game then run and hide.
Swansea City Council on 09:20 - Apr 1 with 1742 viewsSwaneeRiver

Swansea City Council on 11:06 - Mar 29 by dulaisjack

must be only stretch of road with 2 top of the range footpaths, not a great deal of pedestrians and other than match days not huge amounts of traffic, surely common sense would say leave it well alone , must cost a fortune is cut grass every year, why not tarmac it and charge £5 parking on match days etc, would think there would be enough room to park about 200 cars making extra money for council , but who am i to suggest such a sensible idea when the council employs a bunch of clowns who book people when they are in the game then run and hide.

Too sensible that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024