Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVZ strikes again 22:51 - Feb 23 with 12876 viewsNeathJack

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/louis-van-gaal-branded-arrogant-5218
JVZ strikes again on 01:37 - Feb 26 with 1872 viewsSwansNZ

JVZ strikes again on 23:57 - Feb 25 by Witneyjack

I very rarely post these days, however I feel I should post my opinion. JVZ is a Director of Swansea City and as such should act professionally towards other clubs and their personnel despite any personal feelings he has.

There are many on these forums criticising the club for many things and accusing them of being 'amateur' in their approach to dealing with such things as tickets etc. We don't need negative publicity, as a small Welsh club in an English league, things are tough enough.

Just because JVZ was in a financial position to invest in the club, it doesn't mean he can do as he wants when he wants when representing Swansea City.

So let's not turn this into a 'dick waving' competition. Thousands of people did an enormous amount to save this club, not just those who invested their money. This seems to have been forgotten by some of the Board members and some of our fans. Those who took a financial risk have been rewarded many times over.

Lisa, is right, the Board could demonstrate their love for the club by ensuring that the Trust reach the magic 25% and still gain the financial security they are after.

Dgt, you are being deliberately obtuse.

Excellent post.

JVZ was representing Swansea City. In saying that, he has stated that he did not say all the things attributed to him. Let’s wait and see, but he is a director and should act accordingly.

Regarding the selling of shares to outside parties — the fact is the shareholders don’t want to sell any small percentage of their shares to the Trust, because they want their shares to be worth as much as possible. The only reason for this is so they can sell for as much as possible, there can be no other reason. “By the fans, for the fans” — NO, for themselves, else they would do the right thing by Swansea City and secure its future, from the ever increasing PL money sharks out there. Would I do this in their position? I’d like to think so, they are all wealthy men, and would still be left with millions. At the very least, just come out and say, I have to look after my personal interests before that of the club, none of this “investment” BS.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

JVZ strikes again on 04:46 - Feb 26 with 1837 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 23:57 - Feb 25 by Witneyjack

I very rarely post these days, however I feel I should post my opinion. JVZ is a Director of Swansea City and as such should act professionally towards other clubs and their personnel despite any personal feelings he has.

There are many on these forums criticising the club for many things and accusing them of being 'amateur' in their approach to dealing with such things as tickets etc. We don't need negative publicity, as a small Welsh club in an English league, things are tough enough.

Just because JVZ was in a financial position to invest in the club, it doesn't mean he can do as he wants when he wants when representing Swansea City.

So let's not turn this into a 'dick waving' competition. Thousands of people did an enormous amount to save this club, not just those who invested their money. This seems to have been forgotten by some of the Board members and some of our fans. Those who took a financial risk have been rewarded many times over.

Lisa, is right, the Board could demonstrate their love for the club by ensuring that the Trust reach the magic 25% and still gain the financial security they are after.

Dgt, you are being deliberately obtuse.

Thousands of people did a enormous amount to save the club slight exaggeration there don't you think. Before the take over even attendances at the the vetch were piss-poor. So were you get these thousands from is beyond me.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

JVZ strikes again on 08:34 - Feb 26 with 1783 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 22:50 - Feb 25 by dgt73

So i take it by your answer you have done fook all to help the club. Yet your quick enough to slag off the people who saved and oversaw the club's rise to the PL.

Answer the question. What HAVE you done? Until you answer that your opinion is as worthless as any of the rest of us fans, who were among those p*ss poor attendances at the Vetch for 20-30 years or so and more in very many cases. Was JVZ there then?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

JVZ strikes again on 08:38 - Feb 26 with 1781 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 23:15 - Feb 25 by BobJack

Why are you allowed to get away with this language continually ?

If that is how low the bar is set by the mods then fine.... same rules for everyone. Yeh ?

In truth Darr, you make yourself to look more racist by each day.

That whole post without a swear word in sight, easy if you try.

t.

FFS don't you think in this case it's justified? This bloke is either a complete moron or a spokesman of the board (perhaps they picked a dull one who can't answer any logical questions properly - would suit their purpose). And he's EDL lite too

JVZ strikes again on 08:41 - Feb 26 with 1777 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 22:44 - Feb 25 by dgt73

You still haven't answered the question. Lol. What have you done for the club?......I won't hold my breath for an answer.

What the f*ck have YOU done? Put up or shut the f*ck up, your endless arse licking of the board must be seriously affecting their piles............
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 8:41]

JVZ strikes again on 08:49 - Feb 26 with 1764 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 21:56 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

that's brilliant.

Phil, Ux and all - please make it an absolute priority to offer JVZ the £650k for 4% of his shares. After all, he lives, breathes and sh*ts Swansea city so will presumably accept. It will still leave him with 1% that he can sell for£1m and he will still make many. many multiples of what he paid for the shares (in addition to the dividends already received).

That gets the Trust to above 25% - job done.

Sounds reasonable. What do the directors love more :-
1. Receiving slightly less money (but way more than any of us will ever see, certainly enough to live comfortably on and invest so they need never work again) and securing the long term future of the club ?
2. Taking a whopping great profit on their once small value shares and leaving the club to the mercy of whoever makes them the richest. But at least to ease their consciences they can watch JTAK on a loop over and over in whatever part of the world their gated settlement just happens to be?

I wonder if DGT can answer this one for them............

JVZ strikes again on 11:48 - Feb 26 with 1712 viewsNookiejack

JVZ strikes again on 20:41 - Feb 25 by dgt73

As i just said, i posted on this very forum two weeks before the trust held their forum, that is a fact and what i know, gives me the authority to say you have been talking crap and haven't got a clue regarding the truth.

I think you will find that the Non-Trust Shareholders signed the Heads of Terms to sell 60% of the club when they started negotiating the sale of their shares. When did we start hearing about this October/November time last year? (As an aside when was JTAK released?)

Given DGT73 has got all the information on this (be careful though as you might get sued under the Non-Disclosure Agreement) - when exactly was the Heads of Terms Agreement signed?

So I assume they made their intention to sell their shares last October/November? Why does it therefore matter if deal collapsed a couple of weeks ago? Their intention all along was to sell 60% of their shares.
JVZ strikes again on 09:27 - Feb 27 with 1628 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 11:48 - Feb 26 by Nookiejack

I think you will find that the Non-Trust Shareholders signed the Heads of Terms to sell 60% of the club when they started negotiating the sale of their shares. When did we start hearing about this October/November time last year? (As an aside when was JTAK released?)

Given DGT73 has got all the information on this (be careful though as you might get sued under the Non-Disclosure Agreement) - when exactly was the Heads of Terms Agreement signed?

So I assume they made their intention to sell their shares last October/November? Why does it therefore matter if deal collapsed a couple of weeks ago? Their intention all along was to sell 60% of their shares.

Don't listen to him, he presents hindsight as foresight . Knows f*ck all, just a sad attention seeker

Login to get fewer ads

JVZ strikes again on 09:33 - Feb 27 with 1616 viewsUxbridge

JVZ strikes again on 21:56 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

that's brilliant.

Phil, Ux and all - please make it an absolute priority to offer JVZ the £650k for 4% of his shares. After all, he lives, breathes and sh*ts Swansea city so will presumably accept. It will still leave him with 1% that he can sell for£1m and he will still make many. many multiples of what he paid for the shares (in addition to the dividends already received).

That gets the Trust to above 25% - job done.

It's a fab idea, however sadly the Trust's success with convincing the existing shareholders to sell to the Trust has been somewhat less than stellar.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

JVZ strikes again on 11:30 - Feb 27 with 1589 viewsScoobyWho

JVZ strikes again on 09:33 - Feb 27 by Uxbridge

It's a fab idea, however sadly the Trust's success with convincing the existing shareholders to sell to the Trust has been somewhat less than stellar.

They have already tried haven't they ?

I would have though JVZ would have been their first port of call.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 11:31]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

JVZ strikes again on 13:00 - Feb 27 with 1546 viewsUxbridge

JVZ strikes again on 11:30 - Feb 27 by ScoobyWho

They have already tried haven't they ?

I would have though JVZ would have been their first port of call.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 11:31]

Tried twice. Failed twice.

JVZ strikes again on 13:08 - Feb 27 with 1540 viewsmijbil

JVZ strikes again on 13:00 - Feb 27 by Uxbridge

Tried twice. Failed twice.

Third time lucky - lets make our own luck

“We the Trust” should as a matter of urgency speak to all the shareholders and ask them to sell pro rata the fraction of a single % of their holding that would be required for us to achieve the 25% + that would at least protect us from being forcibly bought out of the Club by any future majority share owner.

If there is agreement then formalise that and raise the money if necessary. Let’s face it Mel only got £400,000 for less than what we need. That was all he got for all his shares, yet he was central to all this in the first place.

This £million per % is based on a false valuation with a fully compliant Trust. Remember they have been looking to cash in since the end of our COC season and could only come up with 1 set of rather questionable and purely profit driven investors, on which the deal fell through.

Either they back the very principle on which this journey (which has made them very rich indeed in so many ways) was started. Or they admit they have been cynically using the by the fans for the fans tag just as self-serving PR.

What we do know is by signing the agreement they did whilst blocking our attempts to achieve 25%, they were deliberately keeping the Trust weak and in peril of obliteration, whilst willing to guarantee a controlling interest (do what you want to our club and Trust boys) to purely profit motivated foreign business men. This in order to line their own pockets with massive amounts of money, which the club would see none of. Yet they would again and again (in an assured piece of misdirection) refer to as an “investment”. Obscene profits indeed, if based on throwing the very ideal this venture was founded on, to the wolves. All for a few more worthless trinkets.

So no sale agreed? Then let us take our lead from JVZ and start posting selfies pulling tongues at the Board whilst they pig out on corporate hospitality at the Trust’s expense, with the tag line for the shareholders by the shareholders.

Let us make a statement to the press that they are greedy self serving b@stards that are willing to sell downriver the whole ideal that that earned them their fabulous rewards. All for an additional 30 pieces of silver.

Alternatively the Trust could thank our dear friends for all that has been achieved so far and assume the position.

Given even the ex-supporters Director saw fit to (as an e.g.) install flashing advertising boards right in front of loyal supporters faces, without even consulting the trust, then presumably this is what their comfort and arrogance has come to expect. Use this as good cop / bad cop or as notice that diplomacy ends.

We need to make clear we are no longer the boy Oliver at the table asking for more.

We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. We are fighting for our right to exist. We will declare with one voice “we will not go quietly into the night” we’re going to live on. To exist. And celebrate our own Independence Day.

Cue dgt’s star spangled banner……

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright swan thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that swan-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the ground of the free and the home of the brave?

Play hardball Trust
JVZ strikes again on 14:33 - Feb 27 with 1499 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 09:33 - Feb 27 by Uxbridge

Imagine my surprise...

So really then, all this berating of me because JVZ is such an unbelievable supporter (lives, breathes, s**ts the Swans isn't it) who should be allowed to act exactly as he wants since the only possible thing he cares about is the club is, actually, not strictly true?

I do hope the same people don't dare to laugh about Cardiff City's predicament on this site.

Blinkered.
JVZ strikes again on 15:20 - Feb 27 with 1465 viewsNeathJack

Without any question in my mind the Trusy needs to be far more vocal and public about this whole 25% and the other shareholders refusals to allow the trust to get there.

While the forum last week was a good starting point, it is something that really needs to be brought into a more mainstream public domain and shouted from the rooftops so all and sundry are aware of the greed being shown by the current shareholders ahead of the security that the Trust gaining 25% would bring to the club.
JVZ strikes again on 15:52 - Feb 27 with 1443 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 15:20 - Feb 27 by NeathJack

Without any question in my mind the Trusy needs to be far more vocal and public about this whole 25% and the other shareholders refusals to allow the trust to get there.

While the forum last week was a good starting point, it is something that really needs to be brought into a more mainstream public domain and shouted from the rooftops so all and sundry are aware of the greed being shown by the current shareholders ahead of the security that the Trust gaining 25% would bring to the club.

Great post. And if that changes the nature of the relationship - so be it. The Trust haven't got to where they want to be by being consensual and refusing to rock the boat (as no one seems willing to help secure their position) so may be time to change tactics?

It seems to me that the nature of the relationship has changed now anyway - I don't think what's happened over the past few months can be undone.
JVZ strikes again on 15:58 - Feb 27 with 1438 viewsUxbridge

JVZ strikes again on 15:52 - Feb 27 by londonlisa2001

Great post. And if that changes the nature of the relationship - so be it. The Trust haven't got to where they want to be by being consensual and refusing to rock the boat (as no one seems willing to help secure their position) so may be time to change tactics?

It seems to me that the nature of the relationship has changed now anyway - I don't think what's happened over the past few months can be undone.

Nor do I.

How public you make this is an interesting point. It's in the open now, either way.

JVZ strikes again on 16:12 - Feb 27 with 1419 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 15:58 - Feb 27 by Uxbridge

Nor do I.

How public you make this is an interesting point. It's in the open now, either way.

It is interesting.

If the Trust decide to take the battle 'public' if you will (and I'm not saying that they should - it is of course the decision of the Trust board) then it may be worth contacting David Conn who could be an interesting person to involve - he was fairly vociferous as I recall when the first dividends were declared. I think Chris Wathan is also possibly 'onside'.
JVZ strikes again on 16:16 - Feb 27 with 1418 viewsNookiejack

Let's not also forget about potential excessive debt structures being foistered on the club as well - even though 25% is key issue.

We don't want Vincent Tan type characters acquiring 75% and Board agrees Trust 25% as part of an acquisition- but then we are stuffed full of debt like Tan has done at Cardiff.

I see leveraged finance takeovers of our club as being one of the Trust's key risks in future - maybe I shouldn't be that worried?

I do understand that achieving 25% Trust holding is the key objective.
JVZ strikes again on 16:34 - Feb 27 with 1396 viewsNeath_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 14:33 - Feb 27 by londonlisa2001

Imagine my surprise...

So really then, all this berating of me because JVZ is such an unbelievable supporter (lives, breathes, s**ts the Swans isn't it) who should be allowed to act exactly as he wants since the only possible thing he cares about is the club is, actually, not strictly true?

I do hope the same people don't dare to laugh about Cardiff City's predicament on this site.

Blinkered.

Lisa, you have turned this into something completely different now.

I pulled you up on you labelling him an oaf, and your cocking up of your posh nose at the selfies he has been taking. Him, and others, not selling some of their shares to the Trust is a completely different subject altogether, and you know it.

So climb down from atop your white charger for five minutes.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 17:06]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

JVZ strikes again on 16:56 - Feb 27 with 1381 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 16:34 - Feb 27 by Neath_Jack

Lisa, you have turned this into something completely different now.

I pulled you up on you labelling him an oaf, and your cocking up of your posh nose at the selfies he has been taking. Him, and others, not selling some of their shares to the Trust is a completely different subject altogether, and you know it.

So climb down from atop your white charger for five minutes.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 17:06]

posh??

So hang on - what you are saying is that if someone expects a person in a position of authority to behave with some dignity and respect and not like a petulant, badly behaved child then that means they are 'posh'.

What a load of demeaning crap that is.

Good manners and the expectation of good manners hasn't got anything to do with being 'posh' or otherwise. In fact, the behaviour he exhibited is exactly the sort of overly entitled bs that the so called 'posh boys' exhibit with depressing regularity.

And there have been plenty of comments on here about what a great fan he is - so forgive me if I think it's worth pointing out the inconsistency between that statement and his actions.
JVZ strikes again on 17:02 - Feb 27 with 1414 viewsNeath_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 16:56 - Feb 27 by londonlisa2001

posh??

So hang on - what you are saying is that if someone expects a person in a position of authority to behave with some dignity and respect and not like a petulant, badly behaved child then that means they are 'posh'.

What a load of demeaning crap that is.

Good manners and the expectation of good manners hasn't got anything to do with being 'posh' or otherwise. In fact, the behaviour he exhibited is exactly the sort of overly entitled bs that the so called 'posh boys' exhibit with depressing regularity.

And there have been plenty of comments on here about what a great fan he is - so forgive me if I think it's worth pointing out the inconsistency between that statement and his actions.

You can have the last word.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

JVZ strikes again on 17:23 - Feb 27 with 1396 viewsOldjack

For you facebookers JVZ at his best 2nd clip down against Manure https://www.facebook.com/OmroepPowNed?fref=photo

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

JVZ strikes again on 17:34 - Feb 27 with 1372 viewsNeath_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 17:23 - Feb 27 by Oldjack

For you facebookers JVZ at his best 2nd clip down against Manure https://www.facebook.com/OmroepPowNed?fref=photo

Tut tut. How bloody common is he! Unshaven and swearing when he s on official Swansea City duty. Disgusting. And i don't buy those false tears of joy he has in his eyes when the final whistle goes. It's all an act i tell you.

JVZ strikes again on 17:43 - Feb 27 with 1361 viewsOldjack

JVZ strikes again on 17:34 - Feb 27 by Neath_Jack

Tut tut. How bloody common is he! Unshaven and swearing when he s on official Swansea City duty. Disgusting. And i don't buy those false tears of joy he has in his eyes when the final whistle goes. It's all an act i tell you.

Not too mention all that swearing amongst the knitting crew ,whatever next for the mighty JB

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

JVZ strikes again on 17:47 - Feb 27 with 1360 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 17:34 - Feb 27 by Neath_Jack

you just don't get it do you?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with showing passion - in fact, it's brilliant and I leap around like an idiot and also use appalling language (according to my family anyway).

The ONLY problem I have is when someone is then doing something that is deliberately disrespectful towards another club or someone who works with or plays for another club - that's when it looks crap and small time and is not acceptable for someone in an official capacity.

It's really not difficult to understand that point of view surely?

And no one doubts the tears of joy - it's just a shame they don't translate into doing something that will cost a bit of personal money isn't it, so that some other little kid can be guaranteed to shed tears of joy in 40 or 50 years time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024