Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVZ strikes again 22:51 - Feb 23 with 12882 viewsNeathJack

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/louis-van-gaal-branded-arrogant-5218
JVZ strikes again on 22:54 - Feb 23 with 5326 viewsScoobyWho

Banter.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

JVZ strikes again on 22:56 - Feb 23 with 5305 viewsSwanseajill

There must have been many, many fans doing what JVZ was doing on Saturday night.

Some of us will never, ever grow up. We just can't help it can we?
JVZ strikes again on 22:57 - Feb 23 with 5297 viewsMillie

The clog can be lose with his tongue that's for sure
JVZ strikes again on 23:03 - Feb 23 with 5264 viewsBobJack

Falcao on 285k a week is most shocking thing in that article.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

JVZ strikes again on 23:07 - Feb 23 with 5243 viewsGeoffThom

Ha ha finging great ,all together now WHO THE FECK ARE MAN UTD !!!!
JVZ strikes again on 23:14 - Feb 23 with 5195 viewsLeonisGod

Spot on this time . Koeman seems to think so too, so that's 2-1 in more ways than one. But we do have to remember that we were lucky (3 times out of the last 4 meetings) and they were by far the better team. He has a clip board to prove it and everything
JVZ strikes again on 23:46 - Feb 23 with 5105 viewsairedale

JVZ strikes again on 23:14 - Feb 23 by LeonisGod

Spot on this time . Koeman seems to think so too, so that's 2-1 in more ways than one. But we do have to remember that we were lucky (3 times out of the last 4 meetings) and they were by far the better team. He has a clip board to prove it and everything

I know who we are and where we are. I don't think that the match I watched suggested to me, in any way, that Man U were by far the better team. The only classy period I can recall on their part during the match was the vignette which concluded with them scoring a goal.

In their recent visits to Swansea the only time that they have impressed was during Moyes' first game (new manager syndrome) at the Liberty, where they scored 3 worldies and 1 [top class] goals.

Svengali has left and that team have got to get themselves a good manager to bring them back to what they should be given their heritage.
JVZ strikes again on 00:25 - Feb 24 with 5020 viewsTummer_from_Texas

My favorite director.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

JVZ strikes again on 06:01 - Feb 24 with 4865 viewsdgt73

John V Z is a SCFC legend and is 100% spot on LVG is a arrogant b@stard.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

JVZ strikes again on 07:21 - Feb 24 with 4742 viewsEdmundo

JVZ strikes again on 23:03 - Feb 23 by BobJack

Falcao on 285k a week is most shocking thing in that article.

Rooney's on more than that and I didn't think he put in a scintillating performance. Then again playing Rooney as part of a defensive midfield option isn't playing to his strengths.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

JVZ strikes again on 10:00 - Feb 24 with 4469 viewsSkipTheJack

As much as I agree with JVZ's comments, these are not great headlines to see in the papers. We should win with more class than this.
JVZ strikes again on 10:34 - Feb 24 with 4410 viewsClinton

The article mentions a Dutch TV crew doing a piece on this to be screened Thursday.
Any Netherlands based Jacks, any chance of posting a link or something? Can it be loaded on Youtube ? Id love to see it.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

JVZ strikes again on 11:40 - Feb 24 with 4334 viewsFlashberryjack

JVZ strikes again on 10:00 - Feb 24 by SkipTheJack

As much as I agree with JVZ's comments, these are not great headlines to see in the papers. We should win with more class than this.

Bit of a loose cannon when it comes to speaking to the media is JVZ, better if he kept his mouth firmly shut, at times he can be a bit of an embarrassment to the club.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

JVZ strikes again on 12:29 - Feb 24 with 4256 viewsPegojack

JVZ strikes again on 11:40 - Feb 24 by Flashberryjack

Bit of a loose cannon when it comes to speaking to the media is JVZ, better if he kept his mouth firmly shut, at times he can be a bit of an embarrassment to the club.

Here, here. Banter on internet forums is one thing, but the guy needs to realise he's an important official representative of our club and needs to act like one, not some kind of football yob, which is how he often comes across in the media.
JVZ strikes again on 15:23 - Feb 24 with 4095 viewsstevethejack

JVZ strikes again on 10:34 - Feb 24 by Clinton

The article mentions a Dutch TV crew doing a piece on this to be screened Thursday.
Any Netherlands based Jacks, any chance of posting a link or something? Can it be loaded on Youtube ? Id love to see it.

I've got a load of Dutch channels, so will check the programme guides.

I've emailed JVZ to ask if he knows which channel it's on. I'll post on here if I find out.
JVZ strikes again on 15:51 - Feb 24 with 4047 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVZ strikes again on 16:01 - Feb 24 with 4015 viewsTummer_from_Texas

JVZ strikes again on 12:29 - Feb 24 by Pegojack

Here, here. Banter on internet forums is one thing, but the guy needs to realise he's an important official representative of our club and needs to act like one, not some kind of football yob, which is how he often comes across in the media.

Your point is clear, but part of me still loves his obnoxiousness, I can't help it.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

JVZ strikes again on 16:14 - Feb 24 with 3993 viewsswan_si

JVZ strikes again on 16:01 - Feb 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

Your point is clear, but part of me still loves his obnoxiousness, I can't help it.

totally agree, i'm glad you posted that, i was having trouble spelling obna.. abno.. what you said.

JVZ strikes again on 16:19 - Feb 24 with 3983 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-director-rapped-knuckles-re

JVZ strikes again on 16:53 - Feb 24 with 3933 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 16:01 - Feb 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

Obnoxious lol you obviously have never met him....A great guy. Only the other week i know someone who went out to watch Den Haag and were treated like a king by JVZ.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

JVZ strikes again on 17:30 - Feb 24 with 3864 viewsDarran

And now Sky are all over it.
Pathetic and embarrassing.

JVZ strikes again on 17:43 - Feb 24 with 3822 viewsmax936

JVZ strikes again on 17:30 - Feb 24 by Darran

And now Sky are all over it.
Pathetic and embarrassing.

What ew expect its Man U mun. Alan Brazil will be all over it tomorrow morning as well, probably with phone calls to m u ex players, as you said fuking pathetic, FA charge on way, it wouldn't surprise me ffs.

I see Chelsea are up in arms over matic's ban, it was violent conduct 3 match ban as standard, but what do the gutless fa do, reduce it to 2 matches, all because of Mourinho;s out burst on Goals on Sunday fuking ridiculous.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2015 17:46]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

JVZ strikes again on 17:50 - Feb 24 with 3804 viewsDarran

JVZ strikes again on 17:43 - Feb 24 by max936

What ew expect its Man U mun. Alan Brazil will be all over it tomorrow morning as well, probably with phone calls to m u ex players, as you said fuking pathetic, FA charge on way, it wouldn't surprise me ffs.

I see Chelsea are up in arms over matic's ban, it was violent conduct 3 match ban as standard, but what do the gutless fa do, reduce it to 2 matches, all because of Mourinho;s out burst on Goals on Sunday fuking ridiculous.

Well I don't think a FA charge would be a surprise,he's always very nice when I bump into him but he's a self serving tw*t and should be keeping his mouth shut instead of ruining everything we've built up.

JVZ strikes again on 17:52 - Feb 24 with 3796 viewsDarran

JVZ strikes again on 17:43 - Feb 24 by max936

Oh and ive got no idea who the f*ck Cheksea think they are it was red card and the appeal should have been kicked out.

JVZ strikes again on 17:54 - Feb 24 with 3791 viewsmax936

JVZ strikes again on 17:50 - Feb 24 by Darran

Well I don't think a FA charge would be a surprise,he's always very nice when I bump into him but he's a self serving tw*t and should be keeping his mouth shut instead of ruining everything we've built up.

Agreed, we don't do stuff like that, but he's got plenty of previous for it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024