Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVZ strikes again 22:51 - Feb 23 with 12881 viewsNeathJack

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/louis-van-gaal-branded-arrogant-5218
JVZ strikes again on 19:48 - Feb 25 with 1164 viewsmonmouth

JVZ strikes again on 19:09 - Feb 25 by Neath_Jack

Well it does matter. It matters one hell of a lot.

His only problem is he is a mad Dutchman that adores our club., very passionate who get's carried away in the moment. I can totally get where he is coming from 100%, i've done it many times myself and thought, oh, i shouldn't have said that. But do you know what, he has harmed nobody, and most certainly hasn't hurt our club. Not everyone is refined and restrained as you are Lisa, judging a bloke because he takes a few photo's that you don't approve of, but then again, you have history of judging people that you don't know haven't you. He has said that he didn't say those things as well.

Give me a JVZ over any of the modern fans around today. Football is a working mans sport, warts and all. We'll al be wearing tuxedo's and quaffing the finest port the way the whole scene is going.

I think JVZ might have beaten us to the finest port already Neathie.

Personally I think it's ok for managers to have a bit of mutual needle, but a directorship has different connotations and it is a bit yobbish. The oaf needs to use his loaf.

Don't see it as a big issue though, he'll probably have to take some stuff back when they beat us next, if he hasn't sold out by then. Triumphalism in the endless cycle of sport is always transitory.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

JVZ strikes again on 19:49 - Feb 25 with 1162 viewsNewhousemustscore

I wouldn't do what he has done, but you know what, football doesn't have enough passionate and mad directors. It's full of money men who don't care about their club. I know for a fact that JVZ got told off by the Arsenal hierarchy for his over exuberance not befitting a directors box when Michu scored his 2nd in our 2-0 win at the Emirates a couple of years ago. I just laugh and think why not?

Besides, every time I go into the club shop before a match it's full of Dutch people buying shirts.
JVZ strikes again on 19:54 - Feb 25 with 1138 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 19:49 - Feb 25 by Newhousemustscore

I wouldn't do what he has done, but you know what, football doesn't have enough passionate and mad directors. It's full of money men who don't care about their club. I know for a fact that JVZ got told off by the Arsenal hierarchy for his over exuberance not befitting a directors box when Michu scored his 2nd in our 2-0 win at the Emirates a couple of years ago. I just laugh and think why not?

Besides, every time I go into the club shop before a match it's full of Dutch people buying shirts.

JVZ is like the guy next door. He's very approachable, he's regularly in the harvesters before a match having a drink with fans.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

JVZ strikes again on 19:55 - Feb 25 with 1142 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 19:39 - Feb 25 by dgt73

You may not give a toss, but your opinion is irrelevant as far as the club is concerned and its more than a few hundred as you say, didn't 800 travel over for the play off final. One thing you forget and that is the "very very large number of people " that saved the club as you put it, efforts would have been in vain, if the "very very small number of people " hadn't put money into the club, including JVZ. You come across as very bitter person.

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever why you would think that I'm bitter? What do you think I'm bitter about exactly?

I don't care what he does or doesn't do, I'd just quite like it if he didn't behave in way that makes us look like small time yobbish prats quite as often as he does for the sake of self publicity.
JVZ strikes again on 19:56 - Feb 25 with 1136 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 19:54 - Feb 25 by dgt73

JVZ is like the guy next door. He's very approachable, he's regularly in the harvesters before a match having a drink with fans.

and that's great, but there are ways of behaving. It's what's known as manners.
JVZ strikes again on 19:57 - Feb 25 with 1133 viewsmonmouth

JVZ strikes again on 19:49 - Feb 25 by Newhousemustscore

Fair point. In 2005 I was a guest of RBS at Murrayfield for the Wales game. 38-nil or something at half time and I had gone bonkers- and I mean bonkers. None of the RBS honchos were impressed. If I'd been in the directors box that day at Highbury I'd probably have exploded for the second goal, hell I'd have still been lapping the box after the first.

JVZ strikes again on 19:58 - Feb 25 with 1122 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 19:55 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever why you would think that I'm bitter? What do you think I'm bitter about exactly?

I don't care what he does or doesn't do, I'd just quite like it if he didn't behave in way that makes us look like small time yobbish prats quite as often as he does for the sake of self publicity.

Yobbish pmsl. You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Do you get all your information from the tabloids and social media.

JVZ strikes again on 20:03 - Feb 25 with 1109 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 19:58 - Feb 25 by dgt73

Yobbish pmsl. You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Do you get all your information from the tabloids and social media.

why don't you have a look at the pathetic photo that he posted up with his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

It's a couple of posts away from his retweeting about how this club is owned by the fans for the fans - you know, a few hours / days after the deal that he was part of to sell this club out to a bunch of shysters fell apart.
Login to get fewer ads

JVZ strikes again on 20:03 - Feb 25 with 1103 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 19:56 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

and that's great, but there are ways of behaving. It's what's known as manners.

Manners work both ways. Where were LVG's manners ? And don't give me let's show some dignity bollocks. I'm glad JVZ showed some passion and if you read in between the lines probably proves a board member loves the club, but i suppose you think it's all for his on vanity.

JVZ strikes again on 20:06 - Feb 25 with 1097 viewsdgt73

The picture looked like a bit of fun to me and only an old prune would take offence to it. Pmsl.

JVZ strikes again on 20:07 - Feb 25 with 1100 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 20:03 - Feb 25 by dgt73

Manners work both ways. Where were LVG's manners ? And don't give me let's show some dignity bollocks. I'm glad JVZ showed some passion and if you read in between the lines probably proves a board member loves the club, but i suppose you think it's all for his on vanity.

I'd have been far more impressed if his 'love of the club' had extended as far as saying a resounding 'NO' to a bunch of US based money men that would have given him a few million to sell the future of this club down the swanny to be honest.

But I guess that posting a few pics on social media is easier eh?
JVZ strikes again on 20:08 - Feb 25 with 1096 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 20:06 - Feb 25 by dgt73

The picture looked like a bit of fun to me and only an old prune would take offence to it. Pmsl.

sell out!

Where's your nice photo of the US flag now you utter hypocrite ???
JVZ strikes again on 20:14 - Feb 25 with 1079 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 20:08 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

sell out!

I'm surprised you didn't back the Americans, as this could have meant JVZ and his "yobbish" behaviour no longer bringing the club into disrepute and I'm sure the yanks would conduct themselves with dignity something you'd like to see.

JVZ strikes again on 20:19 - Feb 25 with 1075 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 20:14 - Feb 25 by dgt73

I'm surprised you didn't back the Americans, as this could have meant JVZ and his "yobbish" behaviour no longer bringing the club into disrepute and I'm sure the yanks would conduct themselves with dignity something you'd like to see.

Well unlike you (and seemingly JVZ given the view of the Trust that the ONLY director that had reservations about selling was HJ) I care about the future of this club. Not when it suits, not when it's easy, not when it's a pic on social media, not when it's self publicising, but all of the time.

Words are cheap. Pics proving our 'love of the club' are cheap. Doing something to benefit the Trust and the long term security of what so many people fought so hard for all the years ago when it may cost us a few quid, not so much.

Love the Swans above all else, apart from money of course.
JVZ strikes again on 20:21 - Feb 25 with 1062 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 20:19 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

Well unlike you (and seemingly JVZ given the view of the Trust that the ONLY director that had reservations about selling was HJ) I care about the future of this club. Not when it suits, not when it's easy, not when it's a pic on social media, not when it's self publicising, but all of the time.

Words are cheap. Pics proving our 'love of the club' are cheap. Doing something to benefit the Trust and the long term security of what so many people fought so hard for all the years ago when it may cost us a few quid, not so much.

Love the Swans above all else, apart from money of course.

Don't believe everything you hear.

JVZ strikes again on 20:27 - Feb 25 with 1052 viewsDarran

JVZ strikes again on 20:21 - Feb 25 by dgt73

What do you mean don't believe everything you hear?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVZ strikes again on 20:29 - Feb 25 with 1041 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 20:08 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

sell out!

U.S. flag pmsl. I said on here 2 weeks before it was mentioned in the trust forum, that people shouldn't focus on the Americans, or in other words i knew the deal wasn't going to happen, but i couldn't resist a bit of fun.😄

JVZ strikes again on 20:29 - Feb 25 with 1043 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 20:21 - Feb 25 by dgt73

yeah yeah - easy to say now isn't it?

On what basis do you believe that the Trust stood up and lied? On the basis that a small shareholder 'loves the club'?

Laughable.

I'm missing that US flag avatar of yours though - or was that a figment of everyone's imagination as well??

And by the way - I'm speaking as someone who actually posted on here that the deal had gone when you were posting up 'welcome Americans' messages.
JVZ strikes again on 20:32 - Feb 25 with 1032 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 20:27 - Feb 25 by Darran

What do you mean don't believe everything you hear?

It doesn't matter Darran - it's far more important that directors post up stuff which makes it obvious that they are one of the 'boyzzzz' - big supporters, loves the Swans isn't it, you know, rather than say 'NO' to a bunch of money men.
JVZ strikes again on 20:33 - Feb 25 with 1030 viewsdgt73

I refer you to my previous post.

JVZ strikes again on 20:34 - Feb 25 with 1026 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 20:33 - Feb 25 by dgt73

I refer you to my previous post.

whatever.

One of us posted up that the deal had gone and one of us posted up an American flag.

But that's OK - because one of us likes a bit of bantz isn't it.

Loves the Swans butt.
JVZ strikes again on 20:41 - Feb 25 with 1007 viewsdgt73

As i just said, i posted on this very forum two weeks before the trust held their forum, that is a fact and what i know, gives me the authority to say you have been talking crap and haven't got a clue regarding the truth.

JVZ strikes again on 20:48 - Feb 25 with 989 viewsNeath_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 19:48 - Feb 25 by monmouth

I think JVZ might have beaten us to the finest port already Neathie.

Personally I think it's ok for managers to have a bit of mutual needle, but a directorship has different connotations and it is a bit yobbish. The oaf needs to use his loaf.

Don't see it as a big issue though, he'll probably have to take some stuff back when they beat us next, if he hasn't sold out by then. Triumphalism in the endless cycle of sport is always transitory.

Again, you call him an oaf, have you been in the man's company? He lives, breathes and shits Swansea City and is an absolute gent. So he's over exuberant, aren't we all at times? Especially after a momentous win? People are made differently, some can go home after a fantastic win or devastating loss and just get on with things. Others, and i'm one of those are either on a massive high and want to shout it from the rooftops, or after a loss, feel like shutting myself away for a few days.

Maybe he should have been told my the Chairman that he is not authorised to talk to the press due to his position, maybe he will be now, who knows. Either way, to call him an oaf from the safety of an anonymous keyboard is a c*nts trick where i come from. The man has always been a gent to me and my kids.

And he's already told someone in this thread that he didn't say the things reported.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

JVZ strikes again on 21:28 - Feb 25 with 949 viewsmonmouth

JVZ strikes again on 20:48 - Feb 25 by Neath_Jack

Again, you call him an oaf, have you been in the man's company? He lives, breathes and shits Swansea City and is an absolute gent. So he's over exuberant, aren't we all at times? Especially after a momentous win? People are made differently, some can go home after a fantastic win or devastating loss and just get on with things. Others, and i'm one of those are either on a massive high and want to shout it from the rooftops, or after a loss, feel like shutting myself away for a few days.

Maybe he should have been told my the Chairman that he is not authorised to talk to the press due to his position, maybe he will be now, who knows. Either way, to call him an oaf from the safety of an anonymous keyboard is a c*nts trick where i come from. The man has always been a gent to me and my kids.

And he's already told someone in this thread that he didn't say the things reported.

It was a play on words. I don't know him and I don't really care very much about this issue one way or the other.

JVZ strikes again on 21:47 - Feb 25 with 912 viewsItchySphincter

JVZ strikes again on 20:06 - Feb 25 by dgt73

Obviously it's not offensive but it is a bit bit crass and possible not befitting of a club official, maybe?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024