Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is Parlay 19:17 - Feb 25 with 5455 viewstwotimejack

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Where is Parlay on 19:13 - Feb 26 with 1109 viewsperchrockjack

Tarka the otter. Virginia McKenna.

Anyway, beavers are trouble

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Where is Parlay on 19:18 - Feb 26 with 1102 viewsjackb

Where is Parlay on 17:28 - Feb 26 by Darran

You're obsessed with otters mun.

pull the otter one!
Where is Parlay on 19:23 - Feb 26 with 1088 viewsperchrockjack

Hairy bastards sticking together mun

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Where is Parlay on 19:34 - Feb 26 with 1072 viewsLord_Bony

You ain t seen the last of him...he cannot be stopped...he cannot be destroyed...he cannot be reasoned with...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Where is Parlay on 20:17 - Feb 26 with 1039 viewsjacksfullaces

Where is Parlay on 19:34 - Feb 26 by Lord_Bony

You ain t seen the last of him...he cannot be stopped...he cannot be destroyed...he cannot be reasoned with...

a sort of uncle nob head version though.

reckon there needs to be a prize for those who spot his next true regeneration, although may already be 1-2 versions amongst us.....

the tone, demeanour and background might be mildly different, but the pedantry, pointlessness and lack of soul in his/her life shines through every time.
Where is Parlay on 23:32 - Feb 26 with 982 viewsbuilthjack

He's been released

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where is Parlay on 00:00 - Feb 27 with 962 viewsParlay

what a fantastic (and slightly odd) thread. ive been away for what? a week?

calm down folks, im a busy man.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Where is Parlay on 00:04 - Feb 27 with 957 viewsParlay

Where is Parlay on 10:27 - Feb 26 by perchrockjack

how could anyone with that arrogance be hounded out.

A liar, charlaltan, troll and a bigger bullshitter has never been on here.
His posts on ched evans were something.

fantastic.

can you explain all of that then? or are you going to run away when asked again, knowing full well you will end up looking stupid.

can you tell the good ladies and gentlemen of the board what these "quite something" Ched Evans posts were? feel free to copy and paste.

dont want to look like a coward now Richard....

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Where is Parlay on 00:08 - Feb 27 with 955 viewsdameedna

my mate's dad is a highly successful corporate lawyer who has been successful due to his attention to detail

owns a big house up north for which my mate and his wife are grateful as they have poor jobs, she comes from a poor country and they get an allowance to keep up their lifestyle

I don't think we should always be looking for weakness in arguments as there are always bigger issues but to be fair my mate's dad has made a living off looking for weaknesses

how the otter side lives eh?
Where is Parlay on 00:12 - Feb 27 with 949 viewsParlay

Where is Parlay on 18:30 - Feb 26 by blueytheblue

Well, the problem for parlay is more imo a mixture of OCD and Asbergers.

Refuses to disengage, ascribing that to a desire for exposing truth, justice and all that.

Not many people can do what he does? Be tenacious with pedantry? Seek every little glimpse of inconsistency etc in people's posts? Determine to always have the last word, extending "conversations" way past any semblance of a normal ending in order to achieve a "win" on the internet?

Many, many people can do that.

Many, many people however choose not to do that.

many people seem to say that and then when asked for examples cannot back it up.

i am one of the most non pedantic people on here. i simply give my views and then wait for the barrage of personal attacks and pedantic line of questioning. it is almost as if it is seen as offensive if I have the gall to defend myself. quite bizarre really.

i have a reputation for being correct, i have a reputation for being successful and a reputation of being a threat to the status quo.

this grates on some people and infuriates others to the point they can no longer see rationally. mental illness? pedantry? i challenge you to back that up with any sort of substance when applied to both myself and the posters who are barraging me with messages. then maybe you will see whom the above should be attached to.

dont be a sheep is my advice.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 0:14]

Forum celebrity

Where is Parlay on 00:24 - Feb 27 with 945 viewsskippyjack

Where is Parlay on 00:08 - Feb 27 by dameedna

my mate's dad is a highly successful corporate lawyer who has been successful due to his attention to detail

owns a big house up north for which my mate and his wife are grateful as they have poor jobs, she comes from a poor country and they get an allowance to keep up their lifestyle

I don't think we should always be looking for weakness in arguments as there are always bigger issues but to be fair my mate's dad has made a living off looking for weaknesses

how the otter side lives eh?

Make no bones about it.. most rich people are ruthless.. they've all got killer instincts.. they've got this 'arrogance' they will not shake off.. they have an ego, determination to succeed.. people who are rich are mainly 'unwell'..

They get so enthused by their bank balance being topped up.. they start drinking, addictions and become irritable.. they get so one dimensional they lose track of reality.. they start to become 'arrogant' to the sense of inferiority.. especially when they get older.. when they hit 40.. they start to get a bit iffy..

But this holds them back from earning more money.. they only start to realise this when they finally see the error of their ways when retired..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Where is Parlay on 00:36 - Feb 27 with 935 viewsParlay

Where is Parlay on 00:24 - Feb 27 by skippyjack

Make no bones about it.. most rich people are ruthless.. they've all got killer instincts.. they've got this 'arrogance' they will not shake off.. they have an ego, determination to succeed.. people who are rich are mainly 'unwell'..

They get so enthused by their bank balance being topped up.. they start drinking, addictions and become irritable.. they get so one dimensional they lose track of reality.. they start to become 'arrogant' to the sense of inferiority.. especially when they get older.. when they hit 40.. they start to get a bit iffy..

But this holds them back from earning more money.. they only start to realise this when they finally see the error of their ways when retired..

skippy, Jesus mate.

I heard Spanish farmers are unwell, especially the successful ones... and they all love coco pops. its their downfall. they live in rural areas so find it hard to get to the shops, so when they dont get enough they start to get irritable and addicted to meth amphetamine.

when they get to 46 they then realise the errors of their ways and should have used the supermarket delivery service.

all a bit sad really.

Forum celebrity

Where is Parlay on 00:39 - Feb 27 with 935 viewsskippyjack

Where is Parlay on 00:36 - Feb 27 by Parlay

skippy, Jesus mate.

I heard Spanish farmers are unwell, especially the successful ones... and they all love coco pops. its their downfall. they live in rural areas so find it hard to get to the shops, so when they dont get enough they start to get irritable and addicted to meth amphetamine.

when they get to 46 they then realise the errors of their ways and should have used the supermarket delivery service.

all a bit sad really.

You'll understand it one day Parlay.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Where is Parlay on 00:43 - Feb 27 with 930 viewsParlay

Aye Skip, course I will

Forum celebrity

Where is Parlay on 00:54 - Feb 27 with 926 viewsskippyjack

Where is Parlay on 00:43 - Feb 27 by Parlay

Aye Skip, course I will

You're already f*cked that's why.. you probably love it though..

Where is Parlay on 01:13 - Feb 27 with 883 viewsParlay

and 10 years before im 40 too. maybe that means I have been extra successful.

Forum celebrity

Where is Parlay on 06:27 - Feb 27 with 834 viewsGowerjack

As I said.

Mental issues.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Where is Parlay on 08:17 - Feb 27 with 798 viewsParlay

Where is Parlay on 06:27 - Feb 27 by Gowerjack

As I said.

Mental issues.

Aye totally batshit crazy, can you imagine the madness of replying to posts addressed to you on a forum you frequent? even saying it sounds mental, replying?! really? how dare I.

almost as crazy as calling some old men on the radio and posting it here for praise....

Forum celebrity

Where is Parlay on 08:25 - Feb 27 with 792 viewsjackb

See what you've gone and done twotimejack - it's like the arthuruian legend, he was sleeping in his australian lair awaiting the day when he was needed and you've gone and woken him up!!

or was that godzilla, I forget!
Where is Parlay on 08:28 - Feb 27 with 788 viewsParlay

Where is Parlay on 08:25 - Feb 27 by jackb

See what you've gone and done twotimejack - it's like the arthuruian legend, he was sleeping in his australian lair awaiting the day when he was needed and you've gone and woken him up!!

or was that godzilla, I forget!

it seems people have gone into meltdown after me not posting for a week. yes a single week.

if you dont like me posting, put me on ignore. if you dont put me on ignore stop complaining and start learning.

all pretty simple.

Forum celebrity

Where is Parlay on 08:39 - Feb 27 with 778 viewsNeath_Jack

Hopefully all those in this thread that are clearly trying to antagonise and provoke Parlay will get the long overdue chop from this site.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Where is Parlay on 08:46 - Feb 27 with 763 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where is Parlay on 08:39 - Feb 27 by Neath_Jack

Hopefully all those in this thread that are clearly trying to antagonise and provoke Parlay will get the long overdue chop from this site.

Seems an odd thread to start. The people who complain when he's here seem to pine for him when he's not. Peculiar.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 8:57]

Poll: Tory leader

Where is Parlay on 08:49 - Feb 27 with 759 viewsNeath_Jack

Where is Parlay on 08:46 - Feb 27 by exiledclaseboy

Seems an odd thread to start. The people who complain when he's here seem to pine for him when he's not. Peculiar.

As I said to you a few weeks ago, for some, he is their reason for being. Or at least a massive part of it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Where is Parlay on 08:55 - Feb 27 with 745 viewsParlay

Well I am glad some see it. All rather peculiar really, its not as if I make outlandish statements. i just give my opinion and reply politely to abuse. and thats not me downplaying it, that basically is it.

I think even they get confused as to why they have a fascination with me and end up making stuff up and convincing themselves. look at Perch for example, when he feels he is actually out of order he will add "his vile comments on Ched Evans thread" - very vague and it convinces him and others that it is maybe justified.. yet can never respond as to what comments he is talking about.

my comments on the Ched Evans thread were simply that if we are sending someone to prison then we need proof and not just people guessing what happened. hardly shocking really?

but excuses are needed when justifying unreasonable behaviour.

Forum celebrity

Where is Parlay on 09:23 - Feb 27 with 718 viewsItchySphincter

Where is Parlay on 08:46 - Feb 27 by exiledclaseboy

Seems to me there's a clique on here and it contains the ones that complain there is a clique. Contains all the deadbeats, knuckle draggers and Laudrup fanbois.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024