Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is Parlay 19:17 - Feb 25 with 5456 viewstwotimejack

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Where is Parlay on 19:27 - Feb 27 with 942 viewsDaiIew

Where is Parlay on 19:20 - Feb 27 by exiledclaseboy

Ha I had a feeling that you'd made that mistake. This is Spratty mun. Currently being chased all over the forum by Dr Winston deleting his accounts. I'm not sure who'll blink first but my money's on O Boogie. Spratty's indefatigable. Fair play.

And when you create your accounts on other boards you don't show up on the list of those online here.

Just a tip to help the good doctor out

Listen to me going all white hat
Where is Parlay on 19:28 - Feb 27 with 941 viewsDarran

Where is Parlay on 19:20 - Feb 27 by exiledclaseboy

Ha I had a feeling that you'd made that mistake. This is Spratty mun. Currently being chased all over the forum by Dr Winston deleting his accounts. I'm not sure who'll blink first but my money's on O Boogie. Spratty's indefatigable. Fair play.

Aye an indefatigable troll.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where is Parlay on 19:29 - Feb 27 with 937 viewsDr_Winston

Where is Parlay on 19:28 - Feb 27 by Darran

I've only just got in from the gym, flattered as I am about all the attention.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Where is Parlay on 19:30 - Feb 27 with 935 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where is Parlay on 19:28 - Feb 27 by Darran

It's part of the job description.

Poll: Tory leader

Where is Parlay on 19:36 - Feb 27 with 909 viewsdameedna

Where is Parlay on 08:17 - Feb 27 by Parlay

Aye totally batshit crazy, can you imagine the madness of replying to posts addressed to you on a forum you frequent? even saying it sounds mental, replying?! really? how dare I.

almost as crazy as calling some old men on the radio and posting it here for praise....

that is funny, can you imagine listening into that radio station? I can i guess, but bugger me, it is unusual to say the least, we all read a lot of bumfluff on here including my very own version of personal ar se dribble but it is safe to say that that is one thread i would not go near and is off the hoochy dial man off the dial of look at me behaviour
Where is Parlay on 21:21 - Feb 27 with 874 viewsDJack

Where is Parlay on 19:01 - Feb 27 by DaiIew

Very different posters

When you are regularly having your account deleted for being abused, you have to mingle in plain sight.

Sort of stealth posting one may say

Don't do multiple accounts, I am have always been and remain Spratty

Spratty mate, I think that you are a bit (very) obsessive but I do enjoy your stamina/resolve and occasional humourous injection.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Where is Parlay on 22:32 - Feb 27 with 844 viewsItchySphincter

Where is Parlay on 19:05 - Feb 27 by Parlay

oh i thought you were THE dailew. ignore my down arrows then

Addressing the poster note the post then eh? Interesting.

This thread would be the perfect example to hold up to those who claim some people are ruining this site. It is perfectly clear who these types are.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Where is Parlay on 22:58 - Feb 27 with 825 viewsParlay

Where is Parlay on 22:32 - Feb 27 by ItchySphincter

Addressing the poster note the post then eh? Interesting.

This thread would be the perfect example to hold up to those who claim some people are ruining this site. It is perfectly clear who these types are.

Dailew isn't a poster, he is an agenda boy.

I always respond to the content, my arrowing however is very much a game of tit for tat.

But i agree this thread is clear to see who is ruining the site, not only some of the abusing bullys but the kids in the background shouting "yeah what he said!" too.....
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 22:59]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Login to get fewer ads

Where is Parlay on 23:06 - Feb 27 with 821 viewsbluenile

Where is Parlay on 18:52 - Feb 26 by skippyjack

You don't get it do you..

He doesn't..................know why?..................there's nothing to get.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Where is Parlay on 23:15 - Feb 27 with 812 viewsParlay

Where is Parlay on 23:06 - Feb 27 by bluenile

He doesn't..................know why?..................there's nothing to get.

Dont tell him that, he loves that line.

Forum celebrity

Where is Parlay on 23:34 - Feb 27 with 796 viewsItchySphincter

Where is Parlay on 22:58 - Feb 27 by Parlay

Dailew isn't a poster, he is an agenda boy.

I always respond to the content, my arrowing however is very much a game of tit for tat.

But i agree this thread is clear to see who is ruining the site, not only some of the abusing bullys but the kids in the background shouting "yeah what he said!" too.....
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 22:59]

Riiiiiiiiight, okay.

Where is Parlay on 23:56 - Feb 27 with 782 viewsParlay

Where is Parlay on 23:34 - Feb 27 by ItchySphincter

Riiiiiiiiight, okay.

Glad you understand.

Forum celebrity

Where is Parlay on 23:59 - Feb 27 with 780 viewsblueytheblue

Where is Parlay on 23:56 - Feb 27 by Parlay

Glad you understand.

^^^

Yeah, what he said

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Where is Parlay on 00:08 - Feb 28 with 771 viewsParlay

Where is Parlay on 23:59 - Feb 27 by blueytheblue

^^^

Yeah, what he said

What I said?

Asset stripping wasn't it?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 0:09]

Forum celebrity

Where is Parlay on 00:11 - Feb 28 with 767 viewsblueytheblue

Where is Parlay on 00:08 - Feb 28 by Parlay

What I said?

Asset stripping wasn't it?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 0:09]

Nah, I thought you said we were buying League 1 players, plural.

Where is Parlay on 00:14 - Feb 28 with 762 viewsParlay

Where is Parlay on 00:11 - Feb 28 by blueytheblue

Nah, I thought you said we were buying League 1 players, plural.

Ah right, was that in response to you saying Guerra was bad in training?... Errr

Forum celebrity

Where is Parlay on 00:21 - Feb 28 with 755 viewsblueytheblue

Where is Parlay on 00:14 - Feb 28 by Parlay

Ah right, was that in response to you saying Guerra was bad in training?... Errr

Difference between you and I is that I was happy to correct having made a typo. Whereas you'd have just editted your post to correct whilst not really letting people know it was a typo.

Where is Parlay on 00:24 - Feb 28 with 752 viewsItchySphincter

Where is Parlay on 23:56 - Feb 27 by Parlay

Glad you understand.

Oh I understand.

Where is Parlay on 00:30 - Feb 28 with 745 viewsBanosswan

Where is Parlay on 00:24 - Feb 28 by ItchySphincter

Oh I understand.

Me too

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Where is Parlay on 00:34 - Feb 28 with 740 viewsParlay

Where is Parlay on 00:21 - Feb 28 by blueytheblue

Difference between you and I is that I was happy to correct having made a typo. Whereas you'd have just editted your post to correct whilst not really letting people know it was a typo.

Its not a typo though is it. A typo is saying "tox" instead of "fox".

I didn't edit anything. I simply expanded what I meant, lower league players. You then rather pedantically said "we only signed one player from league 1".. Even though I clarified my point was that you got rid of quality and brought in poor football league players.

Easy really.

Forum celebrity

Where is Parlay on 00:34 - Feb 28 with 739 viewsskippyjack

Where is Parlay on 23:15 - Feb 27 by Parlay

Dont tell him that, he loves that line.

You genuinely don't though.. You're not a natural.. You're incapable of off the cuff brilliance.. There is a certain art towards it..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Where is Parlay on 00:34 - Feb 28 with 738 viewsParlay

Where is Parlay on 00:24 - Feb 28 by ItchySphincter

Oh I understand.

Thank goodness.

Forum celebrity

Where is Parlay on 00:48 - Feb 28 with 726 viewsblueytheblue

Where is Parlay on 00:34 - Feb 28 by Parlay

Its not a typo though is it. A typo is saying "tox" instead of "fox".

I didn't edit anything. I simply expanded what I meant, lower league players. You then rather pedantically said "we only signed one player from league 1".. Even though I clarified my point was that you got rid of quality and brought in poor football league players.

Easy really.

Typo is probably the more concise if not 100% accurate term to use. Typo is more easily understood than a wordy "meant to say XXX but instead due to a brainfart YYY" came out.

As was pointed out to you, Doyle aside all our signings were either Championship or Prem players. You originally stated "League 1" players. You then flipped to "lower league" players, except the above point was still correct - only Doyle matched that criteria. You then bizarre claimed you consider the Championship to be "lower league", well it's below Swansea's level sure. It's the level we're at so hardly "lower league" to us; ergo we've not bought lower league players, Doyle, we've brought in players from our level and above.

Now you claim "poor football league players". Meaning you've gone from an objective assessment based upon the divisions the players were in when we signed them to a subjective assessment based upon the perceived quality of the players.

Remarkable.

Where is Parlay on 00:56 - Feb 28 with 722 viewsParlay

Where is Parlay on 00:48 - Feb 28 by blueytheblue

Typo is probably the more concise if not 100% accurate term to use. Typo is more easily understood than a wordy "meant to say XXX but instead due to a brainfart YYY" came out.

As was pointed out to you, Doyle aside all our signings were either Championship or Prem players. You originally stated "League 1" players. You then flipped to "lower league" players, except the above point was still correct - only Doyle matched that criteria. You then bizarre claimed you consider the Championship to be "lower league", well it's below Swansea's level sure. It's the level we're at so hardly "lower league" to us; ergo we've not bought lower league players, Doyle, we've brought in players from our level and above.

Now you claim "poor football league players". Meaning you've gone from an objective assessment based upon the divisions the players were in when we signed them to a subjective assessment based upon the perceived quality of the players.

Remarkable.

It is 0% accurate. A typing error is a slip of the finger caused by the action of typing. Saying training and then revising it to development games is just not a typing error.

Yes I said players, wow you must be right then and Tan is pulling out all the stops to go up... Or do you think its irrelevant? Yep me too. The point was you have sold the likes of Mutch and brought in the likes of Revell. Lower league players are football league players, as highlighted in the thread "best lower league matches" and then followed up with a clarification of "outside the top flight".

Nothing objective or subjective, its factual. You have sold good players and brought in lower league players on a shoestring budget, even your manager fits that bill on 100k a year.

I think this is something you may just have to deal with, its the way it is.

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024