Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked 22:44 - Feb 25 with 4927 viewsDavillin

Iran has practiced on how to sink a U.S. aircraft carrier with motorboats by "building" a mockup [out of what isn't made clear], and then attacking it with venom.

The aircraft carrier was operating at a disadvantage, however, having aboard no crew, guns, radar, armor, or its usual complement of aircraft.

Do watch the carnage on the video at:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/11434660/Iran-attacks-

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 21:23 - Feb 27 with 1332 viewsLeonisGod

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 21:19 - Feb 27 by Lord_Bony

Nobodys questioning the firepower of the US Navy to obliterate the planet several times over ffs.

What is in question is the vulnerability of the US Navy itself!!

As I said, to "counter any attack". I can hardly imagine one of their aircraft carriers being a sitting duck. They wouldn't let one get in an overly risky situation in the first place. And even if they did, then the defense systems on-board are likely to be better than a Blue Peter special knocked together for a PR stunt. Maybe....
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:47 - Mar 4 with 1287 viewsBanosswan

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 17:15 - Mar 4 with 1283 viewsLord_Bony

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 21:23 - Feb 27 by LeonisGod

As I said, to "counter any attack". I can hardly imagine one of their aircraft carriers being a sitting duck. They wouldn't let one get in an overly risky situation in the first place. And even if they did, then the defense systems on-board are likely to be better than a Blue Peter special knocked together for a PR stunt. Maybe....

So how in Gods name can they stop a swirling missile travelling at Mach 10 that can hardly be seen on the radar then?

Answer...they can t.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:14 - Mar 4 with 1267 viewsBanosswan

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 19:14 - Mar 4 with 1245 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'd be more concerned by what that facking lunatic benjamin netanyahu Is thinking .
He'll start WW3 .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:17 - Mar 5 with 1215 viewsBanosswan

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 10:18 - Mar 5 with 1201 viewsMrSwansea

You remind me of Sheldon Cooper.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 11:20 - Mar 5 with 1185 viewsLord_Bony

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 19:14 - Mar 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'd be more concerned by what that facking lunatic benjamin netanyahu Is thinking .
He'll start WW3 .

Agreed.
Nutty Netanyahu ha's been doing the usual rounds in Washington this week,same old thing every year. Iran is about to get a nuke to wipe out Israel and we should invade them RIGHT NOW...of course us and the yanks to go in first please.

Very ironic when Israel still strenously denies it has any nukes of its own when we all know it has at least 400.

Let's hope he does nt get re re elected next week although there's plenty of crazies waiting in the wings ready to do the job.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 11:21]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:18 - Mar 5 with 1164 viewsBanosswan

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 13:09 - Mar 5 with 1148 viewsjackb

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 02:43 - Feb 27 by Davillin

Lord Bony, I'm going to leave this thread because of the anti-US posts. I don't want to tell them what I think of them and their hatred. [And Phil will be stern with me if I do.]

Please feel free to continue the discussion with me by PM.

let's be honest Dav what do you expect when you post US stories. This is a UK based site.

You're as bad as the bbc, why do I care about a lottery winner in the US yet they have it as a story on their front page, similarly with the many tales of police shooting people; we all seem to get the impression that the US police forces are hotbeds of ignorance, racism and corruption but that doesn't interest or affect us in the UK in the slightest. Slightly annoying.
I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 13:22 - Mar 5 with 1135 viewsApeShit

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 11:20 - Mar 5 by Lord_Bony

Agreed.
Nutty Netanyahu ha's been doing the usual rounds in Washington this week,same old thing every year. Iran is about to get a nuke to wipe out Israel and we should invade them RIGHT NOW...of course us and the yanks to go in first please.

Very ironic when Israel still strenously denies it has any nukes of its own when we all know it has at least 400.

Let's hope he does nt get re re elected next week although there's plenty of crazies waiting in the wings ready to do the job.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 11:21]

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 13:39 - Mar 5 with 1126 viewsLord_Bony

That picture above would be a real funny joke on the whole thing...if it was nt real...

[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 13:40]

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:39 - Mar 5 with 1103 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:18 - Mar 5 with 1088 viewsBanosswan

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 15:23 - Mar 5 with 1083 viewsDavillin

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 13:09 - Mar 5 by jackb

let's be honest Dav what do you expect when you post US stories. This is a UK based site.

You're as bad as the bbc, why do I care about a lottery winner in the US yet they have it as a story on their front page, similarly with the many tales of police shooting people; we all seem to get the impression that the US police forces are hotbeds of ignorance, racism and corruption but that doesn't interest or affect us in the UK in the slightest. Slightly annoying.

Thank you for the advice, Jackb. I accept it.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:44 - Mar 5 with 998 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:54 - Mar 5 with 992 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:59 - Mar 5 with 988 viewsBanosswan

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 16:02 - Mar 5 with 986 viewsjackb

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 15:23 - Mar 5 by Davillin

Thank you for the advice, Jackb. I accept it.

That's so passive aggressive, I should be in an ICU :)
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:02 - Mar 5 with 986 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:41 - Mar 5 with 975 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:16 - Mar 5 with 966 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:21 - Mar 5 with 961 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:14 - Mar 5 with 953 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:20 - Mar 6 with 913 viewsBanosswan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024