Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff's accounts are out 13:57 - Feb 26 with 19300 viewsNeathJack

This should be fun
Cardiff's accounts are out on 23:14 - Feb 27 with 2036 viewsParlay

Cardiff's accounts are out on 22:18 - Feb 27 by blueytheblue

So, cutting a bloated wage bill, reducing the squad from 38 to 20+ isn't a long term plan. Short term, sure. Seriously deny it doesn't constitute a long termplan if it's a template used and followed?

Can you provide an interview with Tan saying he wouldn't have invested? Or as some would say, loaned. Supposition otherwise.

The club needs to at least try to get to a better financial footing, Claiming that's asset stripping, smh.

Interesting that you seem to consider a striker would be a replacement to Marshall, for example. I'd guess you'd be very much in a minority of people to have that kind of interpretation of the word "replacement".

I took back nothing, Dimi - reading back realised I made a typo. Things like that happen; I apologised for the confusion caused yet you seem to wnt to treat it like evidence you're right. An interesting interpretation.

I know you claim to be in Australia quite a bit, resident there for the most part aren't you? So successful businessman, full time imparter of knowledge here and no doubt avid viewer of our matches at all levels.

Lower league payers, lol. We're in the Championship in case you hadn't noticed, ergo only Doyle is a "lower league player". Notice I've been nice and not really stressed your claim that we'd signed "League 1" players. Plural. When disproved you fall back to "lower league", because you consider the Championshp to be a league lower than the league we're in?

Jones side I believe would probably edge it against this one purely due to the firepower upfront with Bothroyd and Chopra - but Marshall is a better keeper now with age than he was then.

Mackay's side I don't see it. Miller was woeful - Helguson was far better, warhorse of a striker. Pity we didn't have a younger version. There's no parallel universe where Don Cowie would get into our side now, none at all.

Humouring you, let's sell the big 4 only then. Any ideas what to do with the other 34 professionals? Hmm, match day squad of 18 maximum, so every week during the season, around 47% of those professionals won't be involved other than training. Even if you assume all those players were on the same wage, around half the players wage bill each week would go to players not playing other than, at best, DVP level. And even then, you can only have a set limit for over age players in DVP games.

Whilst I'm sure you're successful enough to spunk tonnes of money away, I'd point out that's been our failing.

We are not the worst we have been in a decade as a result. 13th is not our worst league position; you tried to introduce an objective view by citing league position. Our worst in the Championship was 16th. Ergo, we are not the worst we've been. I'll not point out the fact the division is obviously different every year hence precise comparisons can never be like for like because that would be rude given you introduced the subject.

Now if you meant in your subjective opinion, that's a different kettle of fish. You're entitled to your opinion after all regardless of the validity of it.

Absolutely a short term plan. Look at the people you have brought in, is Revell one for the future then is he? No. He has stripped your side and filled the holes with cheap alternatives deemed good enough to keep the company in the championship and not lose too much share value.

I could provide an interview but you could also google it yourself. He said if he knew what problems lay ahead of him he would not have invested but got the bug after his £6m investment which he was persuaded to put in by his friend TG who he trusted.

It absolutely does, however thats not in tans interests in terms of getting up or competing. The financial good footing is so he can cream off the parachute money - THAT is asset stripping. To compare it to a normal wage trimming exercise is lunacy.

Ghandi once said "the truth can be present in a minority of one". You know full well what I was saying. If the Marshall money isnt ploughed back into the squad then he will be sold to pay Tan back... Guess what that is? Yep asset stripping.

A typo? "Training" is nothing like "development matches" - that isnt a typo, thats revisionism. If you didnt take it back then you still incorrectly claim he didnt perform in training.

I dont claim to be or do anything. I am what I am, and am am where I am. There are no claims. For example ive spent the last 4 months in Wales. I watch LOTS of matches all over, including our and your development games.

If you have a look at the front page you will see a thread titled "your favourite games from the lower league" - the description is "outside the top flight" or the football league as you were. If you want to hang your argument on the fact i said players instead of player when we all know my point is you have signed lower league rubbish then be my guest. It doesnt really alter anything though im afraid.

Then you believe some wild things. Jones' side would have ripped this current one apart, As would Malkys. You say the likes of Miller are crap but compare the, to what you have now and there is no contest. I mean Malky got that squad to the play offs where this side doesnt have a cat in hells chance. There is a reason for that.

Ive already been through that. You sell the rubbish ones and keep the good ones. Not the other way around. The talented ones have been sold on or terminated and the rubbish ones have been now getting a look in.

The season hasn't ended fellow friend. To compare where you are now to a season ending position is nonsense. This IS the worst squad you have had for a decade and I fully expect you to have your worst finish therefore.

Not at all, its not opinion it is statement of fact. You are being asset stripped and as a result you have the worst squad you have had in a decade.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Cardiff's accounts are out on 06:38 - Mar 3 with 1909 viewsParlay

Carls update tells its own story and echoes what is obvious now to all...

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=155568&sid=d5f27132c9fdf8b

' THE SALES WILL CONTINUE '

The cost cutting at the club will continue in the summer and the players who have value will be sold if there are takers, I was told today.

Manga, Marshall, Noone and Morrison are players that the club will look to move on as they represent the biggest income of transfer fees in the squad.

Manga in particular should get the club the money back they paid for him with his impressive displays and no doubt we should make money on Marshall and Noone too.

Kenwyne Jones due to his high wages is another who will likely see the exit door in the summer.

Declan John is not in Slade's immediate plans but the youngster is determined to stay and fight for his place, he wants to stay at City, could Declan be a cheaper option as a winger for the club ?

I believe that Russell Slade needs a strong finish to the season and if he doesn't then I do not believe he will still be City manager at the start of next season.

Paul Trollope is impressing the board at the club since he came In and along with Martyn Margeston, the club are building the coaching team around these two.

Scott Young will be kept on as part of the coaching staff as junior coach to learn the ropes off more experienced coaches and is seen as someone who fits the bill of keeping a local lad among the coaching team and who has a connection with the club like Alan Curtis has at Swansea.

Season Ticket sales are still very slow but City are hopeful they will pick up towards the end of March as the deadline to securing your same seat approaches.

Forum celebrity

Cardiff's accounts are out on 07:08 - Mar 3 with 1881 viewsItchySphincter

Cost cutting is sensible under current circumstances.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cardiff's accounts are out on 07:28 - Mar 3 with 1854 viewsParlay

Cardiff's accounts are out on 07:08 - Mar 3 by ItchySphincter

Cost cutting is sensible under current circumstances.

(Here he goes...)

Cost cutting and asset stripping are two differing things.

Normal cost cutting from Prem to Champ involves the sale of a few Premier League standard players with the parachute payments paying the rest of the squads wages allowing a push for promotion. Even more so when you have a billionaire backer as he can and does cover any shortfall.

This however, has been a systematic culling of any saleable asset and talent while replacing the, with lower league players picked seemingly on their skinny wage requirements rather than ability, with any surplus money then going to the owner. That goes for the appointment of staff too, including the manager.

That is not simply "sensible cost cutting" now is it. It is an owner trying to recoup money before a sale of his shares... but lets be fair, if i said we play in white you would argue we play in green while maintaining you are remaining impartial.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 7:48]

Forum celebrity

Cardiff's accounts are out on 07:54 - Mar 3 with 1827 viewsItchySphincter

Cardiff's accounts are out on 07:28 - Mar 3 by Parlay

(Here he goes...)

Cost cutting and asset stripping are two differing things.

Normal cost cutting from Prem to Champ involves the sale of a few Premier League standard players with the parachute payments paying the rest of the squads wages allowing a push for promotion. Even more so when you have a billionaire backer as he can and does cover any shortfall.

This however, has been a systematic culling of any saleable asset and talent while replacing the, with lower league players picked seemingly on their skinny wage requirements rather than ability, with any surplus money then going to the owner. That goes for the appointment of staff too, including the manager.

That is not simply "sensible cost cutting" now is it. It is an owner trying to recoup money before a sale of his shares... but lets be fair, if i said we play in white you would argue we play in green while maintaining you are remaining impartial.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 7:48]

WTF?! "Here he goes"?

Given the current circumstances I believe cost cutting to be prudent. I don't feel the need to compose an essay on it.

I'm at a loss now to see what I did wrong this time.

Cardiff's accounts are out on 08:04 - Mar 3 with 1815 viewsParlay

Cardiff's accounts are out on 07:54 - Mar 3 by ItchySphincter

WTF?! "Here he goes"?

Given the current circumstances I believe cost cutting to be prudent. I don't feel the need to compose an essay on it.

I'm at a loss now to see what I did wrong this time.

Absolutely here he goes.

If being prudent was the sensible thing they would have done it long ago. If you are suggesting this is some sort of long term plan by Vincent Tan to reach the Premier league by growing the club slowly then you are barking mad.

Luckily for you we both know you only hold that opinion because I am the one making an obvious observation that the current "cost cutting" is a fire-sale of all saleable assets so the owner can cit his deficit before selling on... I.e. Asset stripping.

Forum celebrity

Cardiff's accounts are out on 08:10 - Mar 3 with 1805 viewsItchySphincter

Cardiff's accounts are out on 08:04 - Mar 3 by Parlay

Absolutely here he goes.

If being prudent was the sensible thing they would have done it long ago. If you are suggesting this is some sort of long term plan by Vincent Tan to reach the Premier league by growing the club slowly then you are barking mad.

Luckily for you we both know you only hold that opinion because I am the one making an obvious observation that the current "cost cutting" is a fire-sale of all saleable assets so the owner can cit his deficit before selling on... I.e. Asset stripping.

I was responding to the ankles interview you posted you ferkin loon.

Cardiff's accounts are out on 08:11 - Mar 3 with 1800 viewsParlay

Cardiff's accounts are out on 08:10 - Mar 3 by ItchySphincter

I was responding to the ankles interview you posted you ferkin loon.

And i was responding to you, you loon.

Your point?

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff's accounts are out on 08:16 - Mar 3 with 1795 viewsItchySphincter

Cardiff's accounts are out on 08:11 - Mar 3 by Parlay

And i was responding to you, you loon.

Your point?

My point is cost cutting is sensible under current circumstances. Cost cutting - as is mentioned in the first line of the article that you reproduced.

It's now the third time I've made that one and only point.

Cardiff's accounts are out on 08:30 - Mar 3 with 1764 viewsParlay

Cardiff's accounts are out on 08:16 - Mar 3 by ItchySphincter

My point is cost cutting is sensible under current circumstances. Cost cutting - as is mentioned in the first line of the article that you reproduced.

It isn't normal cost cutting as I've already explained to you. You seem to be taking on the opinion that Vincent Tan has decided to be sensible and partake in a spot of coat cutting and take a prudent, long term approach to promotion instead.

However that isn't the case is it, he is asset stripping ready for a sale. Sensibility doesnt come into it.

Forum celebrity

Cardiff's accounts are out on 09:13 - Mar 3 with 1710 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff's accounts are out on 08:16 - Mar 3 by ItchySphincter

You're not the only one.

Then again the successful businessman living in Australia not only has time to follow you lot, post endlessly on mb forums but more than that has enough time to critically evaluate all of OUR signings, deeeming them lower league players, plus has seen every player we've historically signed, ie Burgstaller.

He's clearly got massive contacts in the game which is why he tends to repeat info put on a certain mb which he was banned from.

LeaDeR isn't a credible source except when it claims what Dimi wants to believe. Where is this amazing Hammam led consortium championed on that website? Nowhere?

It's obvious to anyone with a brain cell Ole was indulged with the signings he wanted. When it became plain promotion was incredibly unlikely, either further transfers in were needed or the approach rethought. Add in Ipswich, Bournemouth doing well without spending much, it's pretty clear cost cutting would occur. Some would deem that asset stripping, lol.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Cardiff's accounts are out on 09:18 - Mar 3 with 1694 viewsParlay

Cardiff's accounts are out on 09:13 - Mar 3 by blueytheblue

You're not the only one.

Then again the successful businessman living in Australia not only has time to follow you lot, post endlessly on mb forums but more than that has enough time to critically evaluate all of OUR signings, deeeming them lower league players, plus has seen every player we've historically signed, ie Burgstaller.

He's clearly got massive contacts in the game which is why he tends to repeat info put on a certain mb which he was banned from.

LeaDeR isn't a credible source except when it claims what Dimi wants to believe. Where is this amazing Hammam led consortium championed on that website? Nowhere?

It's obvious to anyone with a brain cell Ole was indulged with the signings he wanted. When it became plain promotion was incredibly unlikely, either further transfers in were needed or the approach rethought. Add in Ipswich, Bournemouth doing well without spending much, it's pretty clear cost cutting would occur. Some would deem that asset stripping, lol.

Some more personal guff. Nice.

I have time to follow my passion BECAUSE I am a successful businessman. I don't have "massive" contacts in the game but a fair few, especially in the media.

No he is not the only one to make the obvious observation that cutting expenditure is sensible. However a complete fire-sale and asset stripping exercise - not so.

You are comparing the likes of Bournemouth's plight to that of yours. It isn't just "not spending much" its buying good players and having a good footballing philosophy and utilising those players. Otherwise the local dog and duck could also argue they are doing what Bournemouth are doing.

So you think Carl is lying? Thats interesting.

Forum celebrity

Cardiff's accounts are out on 09:37 - Mar 3 with 1677 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff's accounts are out on 09:18 - Mar 3 by Parlay

Some more personal guff. Nice.

I have time to follow my passion BECAUSE I am a successful businessman. I don't have "massive" contacts in the game but a fair few, especially in the media.

No he is not the only one to make the obvious observation that cutting expenditure is sensible. However a complete fire-sale and asset stripping exercise - not so.

You are comparing the likes of Bournemouth's plight to that of yours. It isn't just "not spending much" its buying good players and having a good footballing philosophy and utilising those players. Otherwise the local dog and duck could also argue they are doing what Bournemouth are doing.

So you think Carl is lying? Thats interesting.

A, the media. I remember the media championing Mackay, based upon Mackay leaking to the press. They went quiet when the involvement in racism came out.

Bournemouth have a "plight"? Yes, not spending much and being high up is a real "plight". Has our style of play changed the last few games? Yes it has a the new signings settle in.

Do I think Carl has a track record of being wrong? That's indisputable. After all, he had to use a second account to post "information", don't forget. Anybody with a brain cell would treat his claims with a pinch of salt. A mixture of the bleeding obvious ( we'll sell high earners? whodathunkit ) and speculation which may or may not come true. Declan John not in Slade's immediate plans? Phew, we needed someone telling us that. The fact Connolly and now Peltier have played LB whilst Malone has been injured rather than using John didn't tell us that at all. ST sales slow? Shocker given we're not beating everyone 6-0.

So the wonderful update/miniupdate/whatever is, well, unspectacular in it's ground breaking information. Which has been the case for a while, indicating either their leak was fired or they don't know half the amount they claim.

Cardiff's accounts are out on 09:47 - Mar 3 with 1647 viewsParlay

Cardiff's accounts are out on 09:37 - Mar 3 by blueytheblue

A, the media. I remember the media championing Mackay, based upon Mackay leaking to the press. They went quiet when the involvement in racism came out.

Bournemouth have a "plight"? Yes, not spending much and being high up is a real "plight". Has our style of play changed the last few games? Yes it has a the new signings settle in.

Do I think Carl has a track record of being wrong? That's indisputable. After all, he had to use a second account to post "information", don't forget. Anybody with a brain cell would treat his claims with a pinch of salt. A mixture of the bleeding obvious ( we'll sell high earners? whodathunkit ) and speculation which may or may not come true. Declan John not in Slade's immediate plans? Phew, we needed someone telling us that. The fact Connolly and now Peltier have played LB whilst Malone has been injured rather than using John didn't tell us that at all. ST sales slow? Shocker given we're not beating everyone 6-0.

So the wonderful update/miniupdate/whatever is, well, unspectacular in it's ground breaking information. Which has been the case for a while, indicating either their leak was fired or they don't know half the amount they claim.

Eh? What in Gods name has your first paragraph got to do with anything at all?

A plight is a difficult situation, I assure you their situation is not easy. But you are still not similar to Bournemouth and do not take on their philosophy or approach simply because your overheads are being slashed. As i said, the local Dog and Duck can claim that.

You say Carl has been wrong but he has also been right, and right far more than he is wrong. Are you suggesting the likes of Connolly , Manga and Marshall wont be sold in the summer then? You would be a brave man to lay down any money on that the way tan is selling any real saleable asset that doesn't seem nailed down.

Come back in 6 months then, I have a habit of bookmarking threads.

Forum celebrity

Cardiff's accounts are out on 09:56 - Mar 3 with 1636 viewsNookiejack

I think one thing that hasn't been covered on this thread is:-

(i) what 'pence in the £' did Tan buy the structural/brought forward debt off Hamman and previous owners for?; then
(ii) how much has the debt gone up - just under Tan?

If for example Tan bought the structural debt/brought forward debt for 40p in the £. On the basis that say that the 'nominal' debt at the time was £100m - but assets say only £40m - Tan would have bought it at 40p in £ (£40m/£100m). Which means previous owners essentially would have lost £60m.

If then say debt under Tan increased by £40m - (nominal debt from £100m to £140m) - then Tan's total investment would have been £80m in total (£40m + £40m).

Why this is important is then to compare say a figure of £80m - with what he is receiving in (i) player sales and (ii) parachute money plus maybe also (iii) a value for the stadium (dependent on covenants in place regarding its use).

Given the parachute payments appear to be £60m over 4 years and then amounts already received for player sales - Tan could actually make a profit on his investment - dependent on what pence in the £ he has bought for the nominal structural debt.

Even if that is not the case a strategy of selling the best players - bringing the newer ones in on low wages and taking the parachute payments - will certainly minimise his losses.
Cardiff's accounts are out on 10:12 - Mar 3 with 1612 viewsHighjack

Thank God Karl has released this update to explain how fu cked Cardiff are, because without it, nobody would know...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff's accounts are out on 10:21 - Mar 3 with 1589 viewsParlay

Cardiff's accounts are out on 10:12 - Mar 3 by Highjack

Thank God Karl has released this update to explain how fu cked Cardiff are, because without it, nobody would know...

F*cked? Dont be silly they are just doing a little cost cutting and following Bournemouth's example. Tan is there for the long haul see.

Forum celebrity

Cardiff's accounts are out on 11:50 - Mar 3 with 1529 viewsItchySphincter

Cardiff's accounts are out on 10:21 - Mar 3 by Parlay

F*cked? Dont be silly they are just doing a little cost cutting and following Bournemouth's example. Tan is there for the long haul see.

Doesn't matter who's in it for the long haul, cost cutting is imperative. Anyone who can't or won't see that clearly has another agenda.

Cardiff's accounts are out on 12:18 - Mar 3 with 1489 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff's accounts are out on 09:47 - Mar 3 by Parlay

Eh? What in Gods name has your first paragraph got to do with anything at all?

A plight is a difficult situation, I assure you their situation is not easy. But you are still not similar to Bournemouth and do not take on their philosophy or approach simply because your overheads are being slashed. As i said, the local Dog and Duck can claim that.

You say Carl has been wrong but he has also been right, and right far more than he is wrong. Are you suggesting the likes of Connolly , Manga and Marshall wont be sold in the summer then? You would be a brave man to lay down any money on that the way tan is selling any real saleable asset that doesn't seem nailed down.

Come back in 6 months then, I have a habit of bookmarking threads.

Let me educate me Dimi; Ankles and Anus have been increasingly more erratic with their info. Amazing what happens when people are fired from the club, eh?

Did I say we were similar to Bournemouth? No. Did I say we have their philosophy? No. They, and Ipswich have however shown this season the traditional model of spending money doesn't have to be the model to follow. Duh.

Manga I've no doubt would be sold. Connolly, not quite sure here you've deduced there's a market for him. It would be interesting to see any bids made for Marshall this summer. I love the way you magically use those examples to magically validate Ankles' claims. Here's clue, Dimi. We've a big debt. If good offers are made for players then they will be accepted. We're a selling club, see I suspect anybody with a pulse could work that one out without needing to be a Fans LeaDeR.

I eagerly anticipate 6 months time when we sell players, if offers are made and start yelling like an excited puppy having piddled on the carpet for the first time, "See, I was RIIIGGGGHT, you were all WROOOOONG glory in my GREATNESS". I suspect most will follow my approach in thinking you're a genius for predicting the bleeding obvious yet at the same time ascribing the wrong rationale for it.

Right now we're in a holding pattern. Tan won't be selling anytime soon as there aren't offers for the club. Ask Ankles where the Hammam consortium is, hmm? We'll cut costs, try to get the finances into a better place which then increases the chances and ability to sell. May work, may not.

Cardiff's accounts are out on 13:55 - Mar 3 with 1419 viewsSwaneeRiver

Cardiff's accounts are out on 06:38 - Mar 3 by Parlay

Carls update tells its own story and echoes what is obvious now to all...

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=155568&sid=d5f27132c9fdf8b

' THE SALES WILL CONTINUE '

The cost cutting at the club will continue in the summer and the players who have value will be sold if there are takers, I was told today.

Manga, Marshall, Noone and Morrison are players that the club will look to move on as they represent the biggest income of transfer fees in the squad.

Manga in particular should get the club the money back they paid for him with his impressive displays and no doubt we should make money on Marshall and Noone too.

Kenwyne Jones due to his high wages is another who will likely see the exit door in the summer.

Declan John is not in Slade's immediate plans but the youngster is determined to stay and fight for his place, he wants to stay at City, could Declan be a cheaper option as a winger for the club ?

I believe that Russell Slade needs a strong finish to the season and if he doesn't then I do not believe he will still be City manager at the start of next season.

Paul Trollope is impressing the board at the club since he came In and along with Martyn Margeston, the club are building the coaching team around these two.

Scott Young will be kept on as part of the coaching staff as junior coach to learn the ropes off more experienced coaches and is seen as someone who fits the bill of keeping a local lad among the coaching team and who has a connection with the club like Alan Curtis has at Swansea.

Season Ticket sales are still very slow but City are hopeful they will pick up towards the end of March as the deadline to securing your same seat approaches.

I wonder what constitutes "slow" ST sales ?
Not really giving their fans much to look forward to next season IMO, so I can't see a massive uptake in ST's
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:06 - Mar 3 with 1402 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff's accounts are out on 13:55 - Mar 3 by SwaneeRiver

I wonder what constitutes "slow" ST sales ?
Not really giving their fans much to look forward to next season IMO, so I can't see a massive uptake in ST's

Dimi parrots the output of Ankles and Anus. Ignores that Ankles calls it "cost cutting". I thought it was "asset stripping"?

That "update" was a clear exercise in speaking the obvious. We may look to sell players we can get the most money for given we're in large debt.

Phew. I think I can speak for the world that I'm grateful for that, nobody could possibly have worked that out.

"Slow" ST sales are, tbh, whatever Ankles wants to deem as being slow. I'd not be surprised to see ST sales down. People want to turn up when things are going well, less wlling to commit when things aren't perfect. Of course, they've no longer got the rebrand to hide behind.

Not unique to us - in the incredibly unlikely scenario you relegate anytime soon, I'd not be surprised to see your ST sales fall either.

Cardiff's accounts are out on 17:10 - Mar 3 with 1339 viewsParlay

Cardiff's accounts are out on 11:50 - Mar 3 by ItchySphincter

Doesn't matter who's in it for the long haul, cost cutting is imperative. Anyone who can't or won't see that clearly has another agenda.

Certainly is, but as explained - this isnt normal cost cutting, its systematic asset stripping.

Next..

Forum celebrity

Cardiff's accounts are out on 17:19 - Mar 3 with 1332 viewsParlay

Cardiff's accounts are out on 12:18 - Mar 3 by blueytheblue

Let me educate me Dimi; Ankles and Anus have been increasingly more erratic with their info. Amazing what happens when people are fired from the club, eh?

Did I say we were similar to Bournemouth? No. Did I say we have their philosophy? No. They, and Ipswich have however shown this season the traditional model of spending money doesn't have to be the model to follow. Duh.

Manga I've no doubt would be sold. Connolly, not quite sure here you've deduced there's a market for him. It would be interesting to see any bids made for Marshall this summer. I love the way you magically use those examples to magically validate Ankles' claims. Here's clue, Dimi. We've a big debt. If good offers are made for players then they will be accepted. We're a selling club, see I suspect anybody with a pulse could work that one out without needing to be a Fans LeaDeR.

I eagerly anticipate 6 months time when we sell players, if offers are made and start yelling like an excited puppy having piddled on the carpet for the first time, "See, I was RIIIGGGGHT, you were all WROOOOONG glory in my GREATNESS". I suspect most will follow my approach in thinking you're a genius for predicting the bleeding obvious yet at the same time ascribing the wrong rationale for it.

Right now we're in a holding pattern. Tan won't be selling anytime soon as there aren't offers for the club. Ask Ankles where the Hammam consortium is, hmm? We'll cut costs, try to get the finances into a better place which then increases the chances and ability to sell. May work, may not.

You want to educate yourself? Great, lets see..

I don't care what their info suggests, it was also info I told you prior to it. Assets are being sold, evidence has already been seen and will continue to be. Right so now you are admitting mentioning Bournemouth is pointless then? Great.

So what the heck are you disagreeing with then if you are fully are they will be sold?

Now have a think, and this is another clue. YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAD DEBT. so to suggest that player sales are a natural reaction to debt is nonsense. If you had a new owner and he was making these changes then maybe could be down to a strategic long term plan... However that is nit the case. I ask again, do you think this is part of Vincent Tans long term plans where he sees the Premiership as not important and doing things just for the good of the club? Because if you do then I worry for you.

So now you are saying "you are probably going to be right, but don't brag about it because ill say you are wring anyway"... Thats right out of the lisalondon book that is.

You are being stripped reddy, thats all there is to it, every man and his dog can see it. You are selling off talent and saleable assets and replacing them with players who simply don't command much fee or wage regardless of talent. We all know the current regimes reaction to debt, and it isnt to cut back tot his level - so to assume its a natural reaction is fanciful at best.

Wake up.

Forum celebrity

Cardiff's accounts are out on 17:23 - Mar 3 with 1327 viewsParlay

Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:06 - Mar 3 by blueytheblue

Dimi parrots the output of Ankles and Anus. Ignores that Ankles calls it "cost cutting". I thought it was "asset stripping"?

That "update" was a clear exercise in speaking the obvious. We may look to sell players we can get the most money for given we're in large debt.

Phew. I think I can speak for the world that I'm grateful for that, nobody could possibly have worked that out.

"Slow" ST sales are, tbh, whatever Ankles wants to deem as being slow. I'd not be surprised to see ST sales down. People want to turn up when things are going well, less wlling to commit when things aren't perfect. Of course, they've no longer got the rebrand to hide behind.

Not unique to us - in the incredibly unlikely scenario you relegate anytime soon, I'd not be surprised to see your ST sales fall either.

Cost cutting is asset stripping you moron, do you think asset stripping is adding to the cost then? It is an extreme version of cost cutting to line the pocket of the owner. Which is what is happening.

You have always been in debt. Yet you have been buying and not selling. If it was part of a ling term strategy and for the good of the club, id agree... But its not, it is to pay tan as much of the parachute excess possible. That is asset stripping.

But im glad you realise the practice of what is happening of all your saleable assets being stripped/sold... You just cant bring yourself to say the words asset stripping.

Its like a man coming in and taking all my possessions and me saying "nah its not theft, I'm cost cutting, that tv cost me electric anyway".

Forum celebrity

Cardiff's accounts are out on 17:28 - Mar 3 with 1323 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff's accounts are out on 17:23 - Mar 3 by Parlay

Cost cutting is asset stripping you moron, do you think asset stripping is adding to the cost then? It is an extreme version of cost cutting to line the pocket of the owner. Which is what is happening.

You have always been in debt. Yet you have been buying and not selling. If it was part of a ling term strategy and for the good of the club, id agree... But its not, it is to pay tan as much of the parachute excess possible. That is asset stripping.

But im glad you realise the practice of what is happening of all your saleable assets being stripped/sold... You just cant bring yourself to say the words asset stripping.

Its like a man coming in and taking all my possessions and me saying "nah its not theft, I'm cost cutting, that tv cost me electric anyway".

Yawn. Maybe you should send your idol another email then so Ankles can correct himself, eh?

Line the pocket of the owner? Here I was thinking the owner was owed a hell of a lot of money by the club via loans, but no, the reality is Tan's pockets are being lined. He's profiteering from our limited assets.

The final analogy is utter garbage, as usual.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024