Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff's accounts are out 13:57 - Feb 26 with 19408 viewsNeathJack

This should be fun
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:04 - Feb 26 with 5710 viewsNeathJack

£12m loss
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:14 - Feb 26 with 5671 viewsLe_Swans

Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:04 - Feb 26 by NeathJack

£12m loss

If only they didn't waste all that money on Cornellius, they may almost have broke even, £130m owed too. EDIT: £130m to Tan a whopping £174m overall
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 15:20]
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:16 - Feb 26 with 5667 viewsNookiejack

Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:04 - Feb 26 by NeathJack

£12m loss

Interesting as thought maximum permitted loss under FFP for a Championship Club was £8m for 2013/14. (mind you they were a PL team then so wonder how FFP works when you have been relegated).

Maybe some of the loss was due to stadium expansion (which did take place) so would be permitted under FFP.
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:19 - Feb 26 with 5649 viewsicecoldjack

12m . didn't one of the guys involved say they were projecting a small profit in a recent meeting?

Does this include the premier league money though ?
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:19 - Feb 26 with 5644 viewsNookiejack

Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:14 - Feb 26 by Le_Swans

If only they didn't waste all that money on Cornellius, they may almost have broke even, £130m owed too. EDIT: £130m to Tan a whopping £174m overall
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 15:20]

£130m is an enormous sum of debt.

I don't know how this can ever be repaid by the club - Tan surely is going to have to take a big hit and write it off.
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:21 - Feb 26 with 5629 viewsicecoldjack

Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:19 - Feb 26 by Nookiejack

£130m is an enormous sum of debt.

I don't know how this can ever be repaid by the club - Tan surely is going to have to take a big hit and write it off.

Tan won't be taking the hit, Cardiff City FC will though !
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:31 - Feb 26 with 5589 viewsNookiejack

With regards to the £130m debt - what our 'secret agent' Tan could be planning - is sell off stadium and any other remaining assets that have value (I don't think any of the remaining players do) - to recoup say 5p in each £ of the £130m debt.

...........and yes of course to put the club into Administration with you've got it - a 10 point penalty!!!!!. (Good job they beat Wigan this week.)
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:31 - Feb 26 with 5588 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:21 - Feb 26 by icecoldjack

Tan won't be taking the hit, Cardiff City FC will though !

That's ok, we'll do the same as another local team and get the begging buckets out!
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:34 - Feb 26 with 5572 viewsicecoldjack

Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:31 - Feb 26 by ScoobyDoo

That's ok, we'll do the same as another local team and get the begging buckets out!

Well as long as you have big buckets! you're total debt is a staggering £174m pounds...

When ever you turn up at the Liberty i will be there to help with my £1 coin.

Only £173,999,999 to go then !
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:38 - Feb 26 with 5551 viewsicecoldjack

One of the most delusional comments on Anis board..

"Not as bad as I had thought, with the wage bill being contously cut hopefully we can see this dropped even further over the years "

It don't get any worse than a total debt. of £174m with £130m of that due within one year !
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:42 - Feb 26 with 5534 viewsicecoldjack

No stress over on Anis board

"Providing our outgoing match our incoming then the parachute payments will see the debt reduced. "

Yeah mate as long as everyone earns maximum £300 pounds a week you should be well on the way to full recovery!

Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:45 - Feb 26 with 5524 viewsairedale

Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:38 - Feb 26 by icecoldjack

One of the most delusional comments on Anis board..

"Not as bad as I had thought, with the wage bill being contously cut hopefully we can see this dropped even further over the years "

It don't get any worse than a total debt. of £174m with £130m of that due within one year !

Don't understand high finance, what does £130m due in one year mean? Does it mean that they have to repay £130m in one year? Surely that would mean that the club would go tits up?
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 14:51]
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:46 - Feb 26 with 5519 viewsicecoldjack

Some think Tan still wants to throw money at it..

"and what are Mr Ts plans ?
Carry on and go for it again with lessons leant, in blue, on budget & with everyone pulling together this time ?"

Yeah mate, he won't hold any grudge in being forced to change back to Blue, he will eat humble pie just to get back in with the supporters who have been slagging him off for the last 2/3 yrs .
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:49 - Feb 26 with 5500 viewsicecoldjack

Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:45 - Feb 26 by airedale

Don't understand high finance, what does £130m due in one year mean? Does it mean that they have to repay £130m in one year? Surely that would mean that the club would go tits up?
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 14:51]

"130m in one year "was what i meant to say, but that is the money owed to Tan, not sure what will happen when its not paid though, i guess he will re negotiate the loan and apply the required interest until the club gets bled to death.

The legal Eagles on here will know more than me sorry.
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:53 - Feb 26 with 5478 viewsairedale

Bloody hell, that's bad man.
Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:53 - Feb 26 with 5477 viewsicecoldjack

Finally after years of delusion the penny begins to drop..

"has tan put any money into us? Or has he simply loaned everything in our name? "

Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:57 - Feb 26 with 5461 viewsicecoldjack

Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:53 - Feb 26 by airedale

Bloody hell, that's bad man.

It gets better fella!

If they sold their stadium and all players/assets the debt would still be £81m quid !

They are totally fooked, Tan will just bleed this all the way
Cardiff's accounts are out on 15:05 - Feb 26 with 5415 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff's accounts are out on 14:57 - Feb 26 by icecoldjack

It gets better fella!

If they sold their stadium and all players/assets the debt would still be £81m quid !

They are totally fooked, Tan will just bleed this all the way

£174m total debt far outstripping the assets to cover it. A £12m loss despite PL TV money. How the hell are they allowed to continue trading?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff's accounts are out on 15:06 - Feb 26 with 5405 viewsScoobyWho

From their board -

Gross debt £174m

Net debt (after stadium and player assets offset) £81m

Cost of replacing Mackay with Solskjaer £2m

Vincent Tan loans to the club £130m

Wage costs in 2013-14 Premier League season £46.7m

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-accounts-
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 15:07]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cardiff's accounts are out on 15:08 - Feb 26 with 5388 viewsairedale

I think that's the worst case I've heard. I thought that Bolton Wanderers was bad, but this is worse. Don't understand where these business people come from getting involved with it.
Cardiff's accounts are out on 15:14 - Feb 26 with 5353 viewsNookiejack

Cardiff's accounts are out on 15:06 - Feb 26 by ScoobyWho

From their board -

Gross debt £174m

Net debt (after stadium and player assets offset) £81m

Cost of replacing Mackay with Solskjaer £2m

Vincent Tan loans to the club £130m

Wage costs in 2013-14 Premier League season £46.7m

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-accounts-
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 15:07]

Interesting why Chairman Dalman is advising Tan not to undertake Debt to Equity swap at the moment?
Cardiff's accounts are out on 15:14 - Feb 26 with 5352 viewsNeathJack

"The CEO stated that the Club is likely to be below the target of £27m net profit but attributed this to the summer transfer spend. He went on to state that the Club was on target to make a £12m profit for the financial year, based upon a league position of 17th."

http://www.ccfctrust.org/?m=201403&paged=2

How on earth can an CEO expect to post a net profit of £12m and then post a loss of £12 in accounts closed 2 months later? Why the fcuk aren't they banging the door down?
Cardiff's accounts are out on 15:16 - Feb 26 with 5345 viewsshandyjack

'It is all creative accounting we have received lots of money from player sales, which will come into the next set of accounts plus we still have parachute payments to come, also we are not in debt, Vincent Tan owns Cardiff city and therefore he owes the money to himself :thumbup:'

Poll: Expectation for the season

Cardiff's accounts are out on 15:17 - Feb 26 with 5344 viewsicecoldjack

Cardiff's accounts are out on 15:08 - Feb 26 by airedale

I think that's the worst case I've heard. I thought that Bolton Wanderers was bad, but this is worse. Don't understand where these business people come from getting involved with it.

The business people are the ones stealing the money! everything is run up on ccfc's tab just like in the movie Goodfellas when they buy into the restaurant !

Rack up the bills and when all lines of cash/credit are tapped out, bust the joint !

At least something along those lines, i mean on the article it even says that cardiff city fc even owe themselves £15,7m quid !! lol
Cardiff's accounts are out on 15:23 - Feb 26 with 5315 viewsUxbridge

They really are the gift that keeps on giving. It takes a special kind of club to take the riches they received last year and end up making their situation much worse. Complete basket case.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024