Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banksy in Gaza 03:10 - Feb 27 with 3673 viewsApeShit

Pisses me off...

Banksy in Gaza on 06:58 - Feb 27 with 1981 viewsMagic_Michu

What pisses you off?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Banksy in Gaza on 08:14 - Feb 27 with 1947 viewsApeShit

Banksy in Gaza on 06:58 - Feb 27 by Magic_Michu

What pisses you off?

Just the whole Israel/Gaza situation.

They've stopped any concrete from entering Gaza so that they can't rebuild after the damage caused by Israeli missiles.

The people are not allowed to leave and are surrounded by 3 walls with guard/watch towers and a line of gun boats.
Banksy in Gaza on 10:12 - Feb 27 with 1893 viewsLord_Bony

Over 2000 people in Gaza killed recently for the loss of 71 Israelis .

The place lies in ruins and nobody allowed in to help rebuild it...children still dying from illness,starvation and cold nights.

There's a lot of talk of another round of Israeli assault coming up.

I Fcking hate the government of Israel so much......sorry.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 10:13]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Banksy in Gaza on 13:30 - Feb 27 with 1825 viewsKilkennyjack

The great powers of the world need to act. Humanity has gone missing.

Beware of the Risen People

Banksy in Gaza on 13:49 - Feb 27 with 1815 viewsApeShit

Banksy in Gaza on 13:30 - Feb 27 by Kilkennyjack

The great powers of the world need to act. Humanity has gone missing.

No mainstream media seem to want to dedicate much time to it.
Banksy in Gaza on 14:14 - Feb 27 with 1794 viewsicecoldjack

Banksy in Gaza on 13:49 - Feb 27 by ApeShit

No mainstream media seem to want to dedicate much time to it.

Thats because most of it is owned by Jews probably.

It's truely awful what's going on there
Banksy in Gaza on 15:03 - Feb 27 with 1766 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Banksy in Gaza on 15:22 - Feb 27 with 1751 viewsClinton

So little coverage on Gaza, it's difficult to know quite what is really going on. It seems as though the media is bored with it now things have stopped going bang. Time to move on to the next conflict.
Isn't this indicative of a general dumbing down of our news organisations? I'm thinking of the so-called quality broadsheet type papers and the BBC as well. As their budgets for independent reporting get cut back, they just cant do so much in depth stuff. They just seem to want to get on with the latest social media story all the time. Argument over what colour that dress is anyone? I mean who the hell cares?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Banksy in Gaza on 20:48 - Feb 27 with 1696 viewsApeShit

Banksy in Gaza on 15:03 - Feb 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Banksy in Gaza on 21:13 - Feb 27 with 1679 viewsLohengrin

Banksy in Gaza on 15:03 - Feb 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

What seperates men like David Norris from most all of the politicians you see contaminating your screens is that he believes what he says, really believes. He wears his heart on his sleeve and he stands up for his principles.

It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree when it's spoken from the heart you are bound to take the time to listen. If nothing else it will prompt you to reassess your own views and, who knows, prompt you to act?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Banksy in Gaza on 21:17 - Feb 27 with 1668 viewsLord_Bony

Well said that man above.

So many spineless,self serving sycophants in power who would nt have the balls to think outside of the box,let alone speak their mind....

We need more people to speak up on this.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Banksy in Gaza on 21:32 - Feb 27 with 1647 viewsLeonisGod

Banksy in Gaza on 10:12 - Feb 27 by Lord_Bony

Over 2000 people in Gaza killed recently for the loss of 71 Israelis .

The place lies in ruins and nobody allowed in to help rebuild it...children still dying from illness,starvation and cold nights.

There's a lot of talk of another round of Israeli assault coming up.

I Fcking hate the government of Israel so much......sorry.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 10:13]

Agreed. Although plenty would say that the Palestinians are the aggressors (and some are). But to me it's seems like squashing a load of ants and then complaining when one bites you.
Banksy in Gaza on 21:39 - Feb 27 with 1641 viewsblueytheblue

Is that the same Norris who wrote to an Israeli court pleading on behalf of his former partner, convicted of statuatory rape of a 15 yr old Palestinian boy by any chance? No, I think people can tell he'd never possibly be anti-Israel whatsoever.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Banksy in Gaza on 23:33 - Feb 27 with 1591 viewsLord_Bony

Banksy in Gaza on 21:39 - Feb 27 by blueytheblue

Is that the same Norris who wrote to an Israeli court pleading on behalf of his former partner, convicted of statuatory rape of a 15 yr old Palestinian boy by any chance? No, I think people can tell he'd never possibly be anti-Israel whatsoever.

Israel sucks..

Now fck off theres a good lad....

Banksy in Gaza on 23:44 - Feb 27 with 1579 viewsblueytheblue

Banksy in Gaza on 23:33 - Feb 27 by Lord_Bony

Israel sucks..

Now fck off theres a good lad....

Nah, Israel doesn't suck.

Pallywood on the other hand...

Banksy in Gaza on 23:48 - Feb 27 with 1574 viewsLord_Bony

Banksy in Gaza on 23:44 - Feb 27 by blueytheblue

Nah, Israel doesn't suck.

Pallywood on the other hand...

Ah I see..the usual trick...the media are lying about the thousands of Palestinians recently killed and the suffering of women and children is all just made up to keep us entertained.....pathetic.

Banksy in Gaza (n/t) on 23:50 - Feb 27 with 1567 viewsblueytheblue

Banksy in Gaza on 23:48 - Feb 27 by Lord_Bony

Ah I see..the usual trick...the media are lying about the thousands of Palestinians recently killed and the suffering of women and children is all just made up to keep us entertained.....pathetic.

Banksy in Gaza (n/t) on 23:50 - Feb 27 with 1567 viewsblueytheblue

Banksy in Gaza on 23:48 - Feb 27 by Lord_Bony

Nope, I find faked videos and photos from other conflicts to be incredibly demeaning of the actuality of what is happening, don't you?

I mean, photos of events in Syria being claimed to be events in Gaza is pathetic and insulting to the death of Syrains, I'm sure you'd agree.

EDIT: And given the PA claimed "thousands" were killed in Jenin when the reality exposed that as a lie, tell me how that evades criticism?
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 23:52]

Banksy in Gaza on 23:52 - Feb 27 with 1562 viewsLord_Bony

As I said...pathetic

Banksy in Gaza on 23:55 - Feb 27 with 1558 viewsblueytheblue

Yes, I guess anything that shows a small element of Palestinians as being, well, lying liars is embarassing, isn't it?

So again, do you think it's acceptably for Hamas to have lied about Jenin? Do you think it's acceptable for images from Syria to be claimed as happening in Gaza? If the answer to either is yes, well, that's the pathetic part.

Banksy in Gaza on 23:59 - Feb 27 with 1550 viewsLord_Bony

Do you know what the word OPPRESSION means? I suggest you look it up.

Banksy in Gaza on 00:00 - Feb 28 with 1547 viewsblueytheblue

So, you don't really want to answer any questions then?

Why does that really not surprise me one iota.

Banksy in Gaza on 00:02 - Feb 28 with 1542 viewsLord_Bony

Do you really want to justify the slaughter and oppression of thousands of innocent men,women and children?...I just find that incredible.

Banksy in Gaza on 00:06 - Feb 28 with 1535 viewsblueytheblue

Banksy in Gaza on 00:02 - Feb 28 by Lord_Bony

Do you really want to justify the slaughter and oppression of thousands of innocent men,women and children?...I just find that incredible.

I find it incredible that you display an incredibly obtuse ability to put words into peoples mouths. Since, you know, I've never said that.

Nor does questioning photos given out as "evidence" justify that - assuming it happens. Jenin showed taking things at face value is a bad idea.

Some photos portrayed as happening in Gaza last year were often from previous years and indeed from Syria. I seem to recall showing you that with a photo you linked to in a previous thread. I'd have thought you'd have found that offensive and disrespectful but clearly not.

Banksy in Gaza on 00:12 - Feb 28 with 1524 viewsLord_Bony

I m sorry but you keep banging on about Jenin every time as a deflection for the real horror taking place by Israel. Maybe the truth was twisted on that one and not so many palestinians were killed as Israel would have liked.

Now back on track are you denying thousands have recently been killed in Palestine illegally by Israel and a whole lot more are going to die...basically the won t stop until the whole place is turned to dust.

Meanwhile,the world stands on the touch lines appalled by it all but nothing is being done to stop it...it is a one sided conflict.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024