Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shirt Sponsors 07:10 - Feb 27 with 1428 viewsPacemaker

With Chelsea getting the second highest shirt sponsorship deal of £40m per season and ours doubling to £4m Interesting to see what others are getting.

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2014/07/28/man-utds-chevrolet-deal-pushes-pr

Shirt sponsorship for the Premier league forecast to be worth over £200m per year next season.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 7:13]

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Shirt Sponsors on 09:21 - Feb 27 with 1309 viewsClinton

Jeez, ManU 47 million, no wonder they can afford to throw cash around. Mind you a lot of it is getting wasted, easy come, easy go.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Shirt Sponsors on 11:33 - Feb 27 with 1215 viewsScoobyWho

Shirt Sponsors on 09:21 - Feb 27 by Clinton

Jeez, ManU 47 million, no wonder they can afford to throw cash around. Mind you a lot of it is getting wasted, easy come, easy go.

A lot of it was wasted on one players wages who couldn't lick Gylfi's boots.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Shirt Sponsors on 11:52 - Feb 27 with 1194 viewslibertine

how much do we get from NB?
Shirt Sponsors on 13:34 - Feb 27 with 1101 viewsJackofdreambeach

Always thought Tomos Watkin would look good on the home shirt.

Or perhaps Trinity Wales University with the proposed investment in SA1.

You get the feeling the next Swans shirt deal might be a higher profile 'prestige' (electronics ? )name with bigger investment and the need for raised commercial profile always in the pipeline.
Shirt Sponsors on 15:03 - Feb 27 with 1026 viewsairedale

Says a lot about our progression though, that our current sponsor is doubling their input.

I think that its a shrewd move on their part too mind.
Shirt Sponsors on 05:22 - Feb 28 with 834 viewsEdmundo

Shirt Sponsors on 15:03 - Feb 27 by airedale

Says a lot about our progression though, that our current sponsor is doubling their input.

I think that its a shrewd move on their part too mind.

I think commercially we will be bringing a few new partners soon and the next shirt sponsorship deal will be massive for us.

Just the next hurdle in our progression to 'off the field', biggest side in Wales 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Shirt Sponsors on 09:23 - Feb 28 with 761 viewsMattG

Shirt Sponsors on 05:22 - Feb 28 by Edmundo

I think commercially we will be bringing a few new partners soon and the next shirt sponsorship deal will be massive for us.

Just the next hurdle in our progression to 'off the field', biggest side in Wales 👍

And something that could rightfully be badged as "investment".
Shirt Sponsors on 10:27 - Feb 28 with 732 viewsxmastree

Shirt Sponsors on 05:22 - Feb 28 by Edmundo

We can't have progression off the field mun. Not allowed as it would mean less people to slate !!! If true we have done well as the teams above have much bigger fan bases. I can't remember us announcing a deal that big however.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024