Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
France v Wales 10:05 - Feb 27 with 1456 viewsmax936

For those that care, those that don't no need to reply.
Whats your prediction? I can't see us winning myself, lm thinging France 21+ us 9. Just hope Ireland beat England on Sunday.
Be nice to see a Swans, Wales double win though

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

France v Wales on 10:10 - Feb 27 with 1448 viewsperchrockjack

I ll have to belt it back from Burnley to get the game.Avoiding radio then.

I think France look very average and we could well win.

which would be nice

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

France v Wales on 10:47 - Feb 27 with 1434 viewsmax936

France v Wales on 10:10 - Feb 27 by perchrockjack

which would be nice

The changes they've made suggest that they are going to open the game up, they look to have a very pacey backline Morgan Parra is a top scrum half, l think they're gonna be to strong and fast for our one paced game, Scotland proved we're one paced.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 12:27]

France v Wales on 10:56 - Feb 27 with 1422 viewsQuakerJack

I can see us nicking another win out there...

Ireland beat England and it's all on Wales v Ireland, unless our points difference isn't good enough, in which case, we roll over for the Irish...

I can still see the French turning up at Twickenham as well, they're well overdue a performance there...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

France v Wales on 11:24 - Feb 27 with 1404 viewsC_jack

Depends which France turn up!

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

France v Wales on 13:20 - Feb 27 with 1355 viewsmalagajack

will be a more open game i think, george north is due a blinder, no reason why we cant win this one
France v Wales on 13:23 - Feb 27 with 1353 viewsdickythorpe

France are talking themselves down saying they wont win.....I can see them getting 4 -5 tries at least.

North is overdue a big game for Wales in his 50th cap
France v Wales on 13:26 - Feb 27 with 1351 viewsmonmouth

16-9 loss for wales

I don't often say this - in fact, this is a first - but I'd like to see England win, unless it can be a draw. I detest Irish rugby with all my being. They are systematic cheats, blazered up to the priveleged bloodsucking eyeballs, aided by the referees that are controlled, assessed and rewarded from Dublin. Grand slam probability or not, I'd like to see someone (even England) smash their smug cheating chopses all over their dirge fields of athenry.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

France v Wales on 15:26 - Feb 27 with 1312 viewsmax936

France v Wales on 13:26 - Feb 27 by monmouth

16-9 loss for wales

I don't often say this - in fact, this is a first - but I'd like to see England win, unless it can be a draw. I detest Irish rugby with all my being. They are systematic cheats, blazered up to the priveleged bloodsucking eyeballs, aided by the referees that are controlled, assessed and rewarded from Dublin. Grand slam probability or not, I'd like to see someone (even England) smash their smug cheating chopses all over their dirge fields of athenry.

Very true that Monny fair do's, but its England mun, all that ok yah and its all about the "guys" the superficial tw@ts drive me mad mun.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 16:20]

Login to get fewer ads

France v Wales on 15:45 - Feb 27 with 1300 viewsmonmouth

France v Wales on 15:26 - Feb 27 by max936

Very true that Monny fair do's, but its England mun, all that ok yah and its all about the "guys" the superficial tw@ts drive me mad mun.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 16:20]

I know, I'm torn.

France v Wales on 19:09 - Feb 28 with 1223 viewsmax936

France v Wales on 19:12 - Feb 28 with 1219 viewsjackportis

Good win against a poor france. Need to step it up against ireland. Again tupric needs to play more.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

France v Wales on 19:12 - Feb 28 with 1218 viewsBobJack

France v Wales on 10:10 - Feb 27 by perchrockjack

which would be nice

i agree, Wales could win this. we convert more of our chances.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

France v Wales on 19:24 - Feb 28 with 1210 viewsPacemaker

To be fair it was a professional job by Wales today, Webb not at his best , the forwards were outstanding.

Biggar and Halfpenny absolute lions, I think Halfpenny may have had some bad news this week but it never effected him today.

Not the size of the player but the size of the heart, France had some big guys out there but you do wonder if the importation of Southern Hemisphere players has weakened them, the real hard French forwards seem to have died a death.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 19:25]

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

France v Wales on 19:49 - Feb 28 with 1186 viewsjack247

What is it with the six nations this year? I have only watched the Wales games, but England are the only team I have seen so far trying to be creative. These up and under kicks and crash ball tactics may be effective, but as a plastic rugby fan, I haven't really been entertained yet. Appreciate the tactical battles may be interesting to the more serious fans.
France v Wales on 19:51 - Feb 28 with 1181 viewsmonmouth

France v Wales on 19:49 - Feb 28 by jack247

What is it with the six nations this year? I have only watched the Wales games, but England are the only team I have seen so far trying to be creative. These up and under kicks and crash ball tactics may be effective, but as a plastic rugby fan, I haven't really been entertained yet. Appreciate the tactical battles may be interesting to the more serious fans.

Nope. Gatball is horrendous.

France v Wales on 19:58 - Feb 28 with 1179 viewsBanosswan

France v Wales on 13:26 - Feb 27 by monmouth

16-9 loss for wales

Completely agree. Plus it'd be great for England to be built up and up, then lose to Scotland.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

France v Wales on 20:37 - Feb 28 with 1150 viewsTom1912

France v Wales on 19:49 - Feb 28 by jack247

Think you answered your own question there. It's effective-they're trying to win games, not entertain.

Which isn't great for the spectator I fully agree.
France v Wales on 11:06 - Mar 1 with 1054 viewsmax936

Great win that, the difference in the score probably should have been wider, but its a great win.

France v Wales on 11:08 - Mar 1 with 1051 viewsorion3016

France v Wales on 11:06 - Mar 1 by max936

Great win that, the difference in the score probably should have been wider, but its a great win.

Yes it was and the transformation in performances compared to the england game is huge

Be over there now after

France v Wales on 11:41 - Mar 1 with 1020 viewsjack247

France v Wales on 11:08 - Mar 1 by orion3016

Yes it was and the transformation in performances compared to the england game is huge

Don't claim to be an expert by any means, but it seemed to me it was very similar to the England game, just against inferior opposition. As much as I haven't really enjoyed the last two games as a spectacle, they have controlled them both fairly comfortably. The score has flattered both France and Scotland.
France v Wales on 13:01 - Mar 1 with 1001 viewsmax936

France v Wales on 11:41 - Mar 1 by jack247

Don't claim to be an expert by any means, but it seemed to me it was very similar to the England game, just against inferior opposition. As much as I haven't really enjoyed the last two games as a spectacle, they have controlled them both fairly comfortably. The score has flattered both France and Scotland.

The biggest difference yday was that we controlled both half's yes France had threir moments, but you'd expect that from most sides, but against England we didn't mainly because England stepped up in the line, you could say that they lived offside which they did at times for me, but the big difference was the lack of space they give us in that second half and we couldn't change the game plan ie: sit a bit deeper and hit the passes with pace.

France v Wales on 16:54 - Mar 1 with 962 viewsmax936

No Triple Crown for England it is then, be even better if we can put the mockers on Ireland doing so on the 14th as well.

France v Wales on 17:01 - Mar 1 with 960 viewsorion3016

France v Wales on 16:54 - Mar 1 by max936

No Triple Crown for England it is then, be even better if we can put the mockers on Ireland doing so on the 14th as well.

Be great to win the next 2. Going to take a big points swing to win it, they have 35 pts advantage on us.
At least England won't get the slam

Be over there now after

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024