Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I actually signed on today. 11:02 - Feb 27 with 10910 viewsskippyjack

A rather odd experience.. I simply went down to ask them to refer me to a course which is work experience..in order to be referred I'll have to be signed on.. then the amateur Psychological Civil Servant decides to manifest her own incomprehensible 'thesis' (perception) of my apparent bad attitude.. then all the other Psychological Civil Servants started coming to their own 'thesis' and damning conclusion.. I have a bad attitude.. for simply sitting down and looking a bit 'glum' on a Friday morning..

For simply wanting to be referred to a course which effectively is a sign of a positive attitude towards working..

I don't want that women or anyone to be sacked.. but have a f*cking word down there ffs.. I don't want to sign on.. I effectively have to sign on.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

I actually signed on today. on 11:12 - Feb 27 with 3539 viewsGretsch

Years ago after 32 years working since I was 16, I took voluntary redundancy, I had three months severance pay, I had accrued two months holidays I was paid for, so I thought I wont get another job and have three months off.

I went down to see how I maintained my national insurance contributions, oh your entitled to jobs seekers allowance they say, irrespective of redundancy payments etc., OK I say great, but you have to come here every two weeks, no problem. Up to this point helpful.

After that you would swear I had been unemployed 32 years, not a few days, lower your expectations with your wages, write a history of what you have applied for, they got more gestapo like the more times I went down there, but treated the regulars with kid gloves.
I actually signed on today. on 11:13 - Feb 27 with 3534 viewsskippyjack

I apparently have a bad attitude for not wanting to sign on.. work that one out.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

I actually signed on today. on 11:16 - Feb 27 with 3524 viewsGretsch

I had a bit of pressure too, I said look I don't really want to go back yet, but they were bloody insistent
I actually signed on today. on 11:20 - Feb 27 with 3516 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 11:12 - Feb 27 by Gretsch

Years ago after 32 years working since I was 16, I took voluntary redundancy, I had three months severance pay, I had accrued two months holidays I was paid for, so I thought I wont get another job and have three months off.

I went down to see how I maintained my national insurance contributions, oh your entitled to jobs seekers allowance they say, irrespective of redundancy payments etc., OK I say great, but you have to come here every two weeks, no problem. Up to this point helpful.

After that you would swear I had been unemployed 32 years, not a few days, lower your expectations with your wages, write a history of what you have applied for, they got more gestapo like the more times I went down there, but treated the regulars with kid gloves.

Wherever I walk.. it's like I'm a magnet to be patronised and judged.. I didn't judge the Civil Servant specifically.. I just wanted to be referred to the course.. I didn't even want to sign on.. but apparently to be referred you'll have to sign on.. like they both stated.. but I have the bad attitude apparently.

I actually signed on today. on 11:30 - Feb 27 with 3497 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 11:16 - Feb 27 by Gretsch

I had a bit of pressure too, I said look I don't really want to go back yet, but they were bloody insistent

Apparently I upset her.. I effectively sat down.. said I don't particularly want to sign on.. I just want to be referred to this course.. then she went into some sort of a 'frenzy' about my apparent bad attitude..

I actually signed on today. on 12:04 - Feb 27 with 3445 viewsMrSwansea

Do you have a forklift licence?

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

I actually signed on today. on 12:04 - Feb 27 with 3444 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I actually signed on today. on 11:30 - Feb 27 by skippyjack

Apparently I upset her.. I effectively sat down.. said I don't particularly want to sign on.. I just want to be referred to this course.. then she went into some sort of a 'frenzy' about my apparent bad attitude..

I cannot believe that

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I actually signed on today. on 12:06 - Feb 27 with 3443 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 12:04 - Feb 27 by MrSwansea

Do you have a forklift licence?

Nope.. I'll probably be useless anyway.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 12:11]

Login to get fewer ads

I actually signed on today. on 12:08 - Feb 27 with 3437 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 12:04 - Feb 27 by Brynmill_Jack

I cannot believe that

Yes I know mun.. it's all my fault.. she's the victim.. blablabla..

Your position is being monitored anyway Brynmill.. you'd better pipe down..

Anyone who antagonises me.. anyone who even patronises me.. provokes me into a reaction better watch out for their jobs.. it's not my decision.. I effectively test people's intelligence.. I'm like Parlay.. you've got to do your jobs correctly.. as I've said before..

I know professor's
I know the 'hierarchy'
I know people at the top.
I know how this World really works.
I have a better understanding of concepts better than your 'average' kid.

I did react today.. when somebody provokes you.. you're bound to react.. why did that women provoke me into a reaction?.. why did she find it necessary to patronise me? Insinuate I have a bad attitude?.. why did everyone agree with that 'women'.. why was I the bad guy? Why was she the victim?.. I'll state again..

I asked to be referred to a course.. I didn't want to sign on.. in order to get a referral.. I'll have to sign on.. but I'm the 'apparent' problem with an attitude..

I suggest people talk to me with more caution next time.. it'll save you the hassle you're about to get.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 13:13]

I actually signed on today. on 12:58 - Feb 27 with 3354 viewsItchySphincter

I actually signed on today. on 11:30 - Feb 27 by skippyjack

Sounds like maybe you have a bad attitude.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I actually signed on today. on 13:02 - Feb 27 with 3344 viewsApeShit

You do come across as negative on here.
I actually signed on today. on 13:14 - Feb 27 with 3320 viewsStarsky

I actually signed on today. on 12:58 - Feb 27 by ItchySphincter

He does.
His in denial though

It's just the internet, init.

I actually signed on today. on 13:21 - Feb 27 with 3300 viewsexiledclaseboy

And a huge ego. At least his Internet persona does. The reality is different. It often is. His internet persona is also very patronising.

Poll: Tory leader

I actually signed on today. on 13:22 - Feb 27 with 3296 viewsskippyjack

No wonder I'm negative.. all I get is negativity from people..

'You've got a bad attitude'
'You're lazy'
'You're this, you're that'
'You're the problem'
'You're the blame'
'Its your fault'
'Its you'
'You're the bad guy'
'She's the victim'

You've got to rationalise your options here.. am I the negative person?.. I haven't blamed nobody.. I haven't judged anyone's 'attitude'.. I just went to sign on and be referred to a course.. why the f*ck would I kick off?

I actually signed on today. on 13:27 - Feb 27 with 3282 viewsdickythorpe

I actually signed on today. on 13:22 - Feb 27 by skippyjack

'You're lazy'
'You're the problem'
'You're the blame'
'Its your fault'
'Its you'
'You're the bad guy'
'She's the victim'

You've got to rationalise your options here.. am I the negative person?.. I haven't blamed nobody.. I haven't judged anyone's 'attitude'.. I just went to sign on and be referred to a course.. why the f*ck would I kick off?

You are entitled to sign on, take it!! If you dont want the cash give it to me and we can put bets on horses and soccer
I actually signed on today. on 13:36 - Feb 27 with 3268 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 13:27 - Feb 27 by dickythorpe

You are entitled to sign on, take it!! If you dont want the cash give it to me and we can put bets on horses and soccer

It's not the fact I'm entitled.. the only way I can get referred is if I sign on.. 'apparently'.. unless they're doing their jobs a disservice and lying to me... they've got a serious issue with me.. because I don't want to sign on..

I actually signed on today. on 13:47 - Feb 27 with 3238 viewsStarsky

I actually signed on today. on 13:21 - Feb 27 by exiledclaseboy

And a huge ego. At least his Internet persona does. The reality is different. It often is. His internet persona is also very patronising.

Nah. He's the same in real life. HE just proved it on this thread.
Massive chip.

It's just the internet, init.

I actually signed on today. on 13:49 - Feb 27 with 3231 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 13:47 - Feb 27 by Starsky

Massive chip.

Well do your f*cking jobs properly.. I wouldn't be complaining then.

I actually signed on today. on 13:52 - Feb 27 with 3227 viewsApeShit

I actually signed on today. on 13:22 - Feb 27 by skippyjack

'You're lazy'
'You're the problem'
'You're the blame'
'Its your fault'
'Its you'
'You're the bad guy'
'She's the victim'

You are right, you are the victim here.
I actually signed on today. on 14:03 - Feb 27 with 3203 viewsJackhero

I actually signed on today. on 13:47 - Feb 27 by Starsky

Massive chip.

He's nothing like this in real life, I'd go as far as saying he is a keyboard warrior! I actually like skippy in real life, he is genuinely nice and has a sense of humour and a bit of a nervous disposition face to face. I don't particularly like his internet persona though. You are very negative and self defeatist.

Chin up skip just bite the bullet, sign on, get on the course you want. I'm rooting for you.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

I actually signed on today. on 14:37 - Feb 27 with 3155 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 14:03 - Feb 27 by Jackhero

He's nothing like this in real life, I'd go as far as saying he is a keyboard warrior! I actually like skippy in real life, he is genuinely nice and has a sense of humour and a bit of a nervous disposition face to face. I don't particularly like his internet persona though. You are very negative and self defeatist.

Chin up skip just bite the bullet, sign on, get on the course you want. I'm rooting for you.

Rooting for me?.. I'm practically the government's play thing.. dumb me down and control me.. I don't particularly mind.. they're the dumb c*nts.

I actually signed on today. on 15:42 - Feb 27 with 3092 viewsClinton

Give it another go.
Sign on and get the course.
Good luck.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

I actually signed on today. on 16:08 - Feb 27 with 3056 viewsJack_Meoff

I actually signed on today. on 13:36 - Feb 27 by skippyjack

It's not the fact I'm entitled.. the only way I can get referred is if I sign on.. 'apparently'.. unless they're doing their jobs a disservice and lying to me... they've got a serious issue with me.. because I don't want to sign on..

They'll probably sanction you first chance they get, would be ironic after you didn't want to sign on in the first place!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

I actually signed on today. on 16:13 - Feb 27 with 3038 viewsJackfath

As my old Gran used to say,

"pull yourself together you lazy, work shy excuse ridden bastard"

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I actually signed on today. on 16:18 - Feb 27 with 3025 viewsNeiltheTaylor

What did you say when they asked you what your skills are?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024