Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I actually signed on today. 11:02 - Feb 27 with 10912 viewsskippyjack

A rather odd experience.. I simply went down to ask them to refer me to a course which is work experience..in order to be referred I'll have to be signed on.. then the amateur Psychological Civil Servant decides to manifest her own incomprehensible 'thesis' (perception) of my apparent bad attitude.. then all the other Psychological Civil Servants started coming to their own 'thesis' and damning conclusion.. I have a bad attitude.. for simply sitting down and looking a bit 'glum' on a Friday morning..

For simply wanting to be referred to a course which effectively is a sign of a positive attitude towards working..

I don't want that women or anyone to be sacked.. but have a f*cking word down there ffs.. I don't want to sign on.. I effectively have to sign on.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

I actually signed on today. on 10:56 - Feb 28 with 1278 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 10:23 - Feb 28 by ApeShit

F*ck me, stop wallowing in self pity and get a grip of yourself!

Alright Apeshit i will.. But can you do something for me.. Lock yourself in a sealed room for a few months.. Inject yourself with heroin twice a week.. Have a recording in the corner with all the negative words you can imagine through a speaker.. Then have slipknots hanging from the ceiling.. Then come out after this period and join reality..

Then 'man up' and get a grip of yourself Apeshit.. You haven't got the f*cking balls though have you.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

I actually signed on today. on 11:02 - Feb 28 with 1268 viewsApeShit

I actually signed on today. on 10:56 - Feb 28 by skippyjack

Alright Apeshit i will.. But can you do something for me.. Lock yourself in a sealed room for a few months.. Inject yourself with heroin twice a week.. Have a recording in the corner with all the negative words you can imagine through a speaker.. Then have slipknots hanging from the ceiling.. Then come out after this period and join reality..

Then 'man up' and get a grip of yourself Apeshit.. You haven't got the f*cking balls though have you.

I don't even like Slipknot
I actually signed on today. on 11:02 - Feb 28 with 1267 viewsJackfath

Jesus. Were you abused as a youngster?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I actually signed on today. on 11:04 - Feb 28 with 1263 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 11:02 - Feb 28 by Jackfath

Jesus. Were you abused as a youngster?

Nope..

I actually signed on today. on 11:06 - Feb 28 with 1262 viewsJackanapes

Taking heroin is one strange way of proving manhood.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

I actually signed on today. on 11:07 - Feb 28 with 1260 viewsItchySphincter

Have you been captured by ISIS skip?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I actually signed on today. on 12:00 - Feb 28 with 1230 viewsskippyjack

after thinking about it.. i was a specific target.. that first women wasn't normal.. if i had an irrational view.. i'd say that women was specifically put there for me.. it's a bit unusual that the one who i was supposed to meet.. wasn't there.. it was all very odd

why are people intentionally dumbing me down?

I actually signed on today. on 12:18 - Feb 28 with 1207 viewsJackfath

I actually signed on today. on 12:00 - Feb 28 by skippyjack

after thinking about it.. i was a specific target.. that first women wasn't normal.. if i had an irrational view.. i'd say that women was specifically put there for me.. it's a bit unusual that the one who i was supposed to meet.. wasn't there.. it was all very odd

Perhaps it's because that is the image you outwardly display subconsciously?
Take your persona on here as an example of this.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 12:29]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

I actually signed on today. on 12:19 - Feb 28 with 1201 viewsApeShit

I actually signed on today. on 12:18 - Feb 28 by Jackfath

Indeed, perception is everything.
I actually signed on today. on 12:29 - Feb 28 with 1186 viewslibertine

i'm not dumbing you down mate,

I have complete empathy for your situation as I said i'd been in a similar situation.

those people are fukwits and deliberately cause trouble.

one of my daughers had a horrible experience in Uni and had to drop out she was advised to leave Uni and go back the following year, so she has did that and returned and is now doing really well.

But down at the dole office, she was treated like scum, uneducated tw@ts looking down their noses at you because they are lucky enough to have a shit job with a bit of power, they are the worst kind, snobs. I tried to keep out of the discussion but I think the warden thought I was a bit intimidated by her ( I wasn't I was just trying to let my daughter stand up for herself) Then the cheeky patronising gimp wanted to know the details of exactly what had happened to my daughter.

That was enough for me!!! I blew!!! What the hell as it got to do with you? shes here to sign on as advised by the doctor. Don't raise your voice at me. etcetc etc.

these people have no conscience at all, when she'd backed off and could see my daughters A stars etc. she came around.

But my point is if my daughter who is quite shy had been there on her own, she would have fully taken advantage of her, by asking very personal details.

Little hitlers

if the green party came into power they'd be relatively unnecessary.

One question skippy , were you wearing shorts?

I've found it works badly for interviews
I actually signed on today. on 12:31 - Feb 28 with 1191 viewsStarsky

I actually signed on today. on 12:00 - Feb 28 by skippyjack

Edit...
I give up.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 12:59]

It's just the internet, init.

I actually signed on today. on 12:34 - Feb 28 with 1190 viewsJackfath

Without knowing the facts about the role the people employed by DWP (?) to assess whether people are suitably eligble to sign on have specific targets to meet. If they sign on every Tom, Dick and Harry who turn up then I am sure there would be far more poeple who would be complaining.

For every decent person who goes in there looking for some state support for a short time, I reckon there are far far more who are conning the system.

They are obliged to treat everyone the same and no doubt have to provide masses of documentation about every individual case and the background of them.

I actually signed on today. on 13:23 - Feb 28 with 1158 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 12:18 - Feb 28 by Jackfath

nope.. i specifically went into that room without any intention of upsetting anybody.. this is the actual conversation of proceedings.. now i'm half awake,

this is what the conversation was..

ME.. 'i'm not bothered about signing on, i just want to do the course'.. (in a rather i don't care voice)
HER.. she said i'm this, i'm that.. started to get really annoyed about the way i apparently come across
ME.. 'what the f*ck are you on about'..
HER.. you're looking rather tense and stressed.. i can see it.
ME.. well if the government did their jobs properly i might not be (pretty cocky)
HER.. She got a bit stressed and annoyed so called the bodyguard..
BODYGUARD.. what are you doing
ME.. nothing i'm just sitting here.. i don't even want to sign on
BODYGUARD.. why the f*k are you here then
ME.. i want to do a course
HER.. You'll have to sign on before you can be referred
ME.. (Thinking..do your f*cking job then.. instead of insinuating i have an attitude)

then i got sent away.. called up by another women

HER.. You were really rude to that women, she's upset
ME.. I just sat there and i hardly said anything i said
HER.. no i heard you, you were really rude
BODYGUARD.. you were rude
ME.. yeah alright
then i simply stated all my details in a respectable manner.. and walked out all confused as f*ck.. that wasn't normal.

I actually signed on today. on 13:29 - Feb 28 with 1150 viewsexiledclaseboy

I actually signed on today. on 13:23 - Feb 28 by skippyjack

nope.. i specifically went into that room without any intention of upsetting anybody.. this is the actual conversation of proceedings.. now i'm half awake,

ME.. 'i'm not bothered about signing on, i just want to do the course'.. (in a rather i don't care voice)
HER.. she said i'm this, i'm that.. started to get really annoyed about the way i apparently come across
ME.. well if the government did their jobs properly i might not be (pretty cocky)
ME.. (Thinking..do your f*cking job then.. instead of insinuating i have an attitude)

ME.. yeah alright
then i simply stated all my details in a respectable manner.. and walked out all confused as f*ck.. that wasn't normal.

So the second thing you allegedly (I have grave doubts as to whether the events referred to in this thread actually happened anywhere in the conscious world) said to the women doing her job was "What the f*ck are you on about?"

Good effort. Just what she needed for her £18k per year no doubt.

Poll: Tory leader

I actually signed on today. on 13:31 - Feb 28 with 1148 viewsskippyjack

I have a funny feeling somebody has been using my National Insurance number as well.. where can i go to check up on this?

I actually signed on today. on 13:34 - Feb 28 with 1140 viewsApeShit

I actually signed on today. on 13:23 - Feb 28 by skippyjack

ME.. yeah alright

You must be on a wind-up.
I actually signed on today. on 13:35 - Feb 28 with 1135 viewsJackanapes

I actually signed on today. on 13:31 - Feb 28 by skippyjack

I have a funny feeling somebody has been using my National Insurance number as well.. where can i go to check up on this?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

I actually signed on today. on 13:40 - Feb 28 with 1126 viewsskippyjack

where do i go for identity fraud?..

I actually signed on today. on 14:02 - Feb 28 with 1107 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Nigeria?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

I actually signed on today. on 14:06 - Feb 28 with 1099 viewsJackanapes

I actually signed on today. on 14:02 - Feb 28 by NeiltheTaylor

Nigeria?

Either there or your spam folder.

I actually signed on today. on 14:08 - Feb 28 with 1095 viewsJackanapes

Who would want to steal the identity of an unskilled paranoiac by the way?

I actually signed on today. on 14:17 - Feb 28 with 1084 viewsraynor94

I actually signed on today. on 13:31 - Feb 28 by skippyjack

Reading this board of late, I think it's libertine

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

I actually signed on today. on 14:25 - Feb 28 with 1075 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 13:29 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

So the second thing you allegedly (I have grave doubts as to whether the events referred to in this thread actually happened anywhere in the conscious world) said to the women doing her job was "What the f*ck are you on about?"

Good effort. Just what she needed for her £18k per year no doubt.

yes i did.. she's not going to get a pay rise.. they're going to take her in the office.. stop harassing adults into a reaction.. we're here to provide a service.. not a psychological assessment center on peoples image.. basically states.. do your f*cking jobs properly.

I actually signed on today. on 14:27 - Feb 28 with 1072 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 14:08 - Feb 28 by Jackanapes

Who would want to steal the identity of an unskilled paranoiac by the way?

money laundering under a different guise.

I actually signed on today. on 16:42 - Feb 28 with 1044 viewsSwanjack10

I actually signed on today. on 00:01 - Feb 28 by skippyjack

That's it you see Swanjack.. I'm not a motor mouth..demanding type.. I don't like demanding things.. I'm not a wanty, wanty type.. I don't like to stick my chest out like a pr*ck.. A show off w*nker.. It seems whoever shouts loudest gets these days.. Whoever lies gets.. Who ever manipulates gets.. Whoever is greedy enough gets..

We're like a nation of c*ckroaches.. 'Chase the money'.. 'Ambition' 'confidence' 'affirmative'.. You're like a bunch of dogs to a bone.. This is how I can read you all.. That women set out to provoke me before I even sat down.. I don't know what the f*ck was happening.. It was weird.. It was like she couldn't wait to grill me.. The other women had a major defensive shield.. Basically shouting at me from a few feet.. I couldn't even get a word in if I tried.. I didn't hardly say anything.. But it was all my fault.. I had the attitude.

Basically your a f u c kin big baby then,that post says it all .

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024