Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I actually signed on today. 11:02 - Feb 27 with 10942 viewsskippyjack

A rather odd experience.. I simply went down to ask them to refer me to a course which is work experience..in order to be referred I'll have to be signed on.. then the amateur Psychological Civil Servant decides to manifest her own incomprehensible 'thesis' (perception) of my apparent bad attitude.. then all the other Psychological Civil Servants started coming to their own 'thesis' and damning conclusion.. I have a bad attitude.. for simply sitting down and looking a bit 'glum' on a Friday morning..

For simply wanting to be referred to a course which effectively is a sign of a positive attitude towards working..

I don't want that women or anyone to be sacked.. but have a f*cking word down there ffs.. I don't want to sign on.. I effectively have to sign on.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

I actually signed on today. on 08:22 - Mar 1 with 1404 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 22:25 - Feb 28 by macthejack

The world doesn't owe you anything mate. Nobody's going to feel sorry for you. Life ain't fair etc. etc.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and live a life that makes you happy, look after number one first.

I know the World doesn't owe me anything.. but i wouldn't mind an explanation why the govt are trying to kill me.. genuine question like.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

I actually signed on today. on 10:02 - Mar 1 with 1358 viewsJackfath

I actually signed on today. on 08:22 - Mar 1 by skippyjack

I know the World doesn't owe me anything.. but i wouldn't mind an explanation why the govt are trying to kill me.. genuine question like.

😴

How are the government trying to kill you?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I actually signed on today. on 10:21 - Mar 1 with 1352 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 10:02 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

😴

How are the government trying to kill you?

Not kill me.. Giving me a rough ride.. That's all

I actually signed on today. on 10:23 - Mar 1 with 1349 viewsJackfath

I actually signed on today. on 10:21 - Mar 1 by skippyjack

Not kill me.. Giving me a rough ride.. That's all

How are they trying to give you a rough ride?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

I actually signed on today. on 10:39 - Mar 1 with 1341 viewsLord_Bony

It s a tough world out there skips.

Man up like the rest of us have had to do.

Either improve your skills or don't improve your skills.

If you choose the latter then don't complain if you can't find a job.

Simples.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:46 - Mar 1 with 1334 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 10:23 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

How are they trying to give you a rough ride?

I actually signed on today. on 11:12 - Mar 1 with 1312 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 10:39 - Mar 1 by Lord_Bony

It s a tough world out there skips.

Man up like the rest of us have had to do.

Either improve your skills or don't improve your skills.

If you choose the latter then don't complain if you can't find a job.

Simples.

Well I asked to be referred to a course.. What does everyone want me to do?.. Enhance your skills skip.. Grow up skip.. Man up skip.. I'm not sure what you want me to do?.. You all talk about my attitude.. How do I improve it? Come on brain boxes.. You're the skilled lot..

Alright then.. I've got a few i need to apparently improve on..

Never react with vulgarity
Never let anybody walk all over you.

So I've learned one skill out of this incident

I actually signed on today. on 12:27 - Mar 1 with 1288 viewslibertine

I actually signed on today. on 20:53 - Feb 28 by Swanjack10

Talk sense libertine,tax/vat inspectors are hurled cash and then sort the books,dont.come for me mush,when it comes to business ill embaress youthe fuk out of you!!!!open your eyes and explain why construction is for pussies

I was aving a laugh,

I don't think construction is for pussies done it myself for year worked for RM douglas and afew other contruction companies, its hard graft, but its a good job.

Do you really think anyone would think its good to be ta tax inspector, I certainly don't, its a job for people who've been bullied to take their own back out on the world.

I'm not coming for you, I agree with you.

maybe my humour was missed.
Login to get fewer ads

I actually signed on today. on 20:58 - Mar 1 with 1243 viewsJackfath

How are they trying to give you a rough ride Skip?

I actually signed on today. on 21:07 - Mar 1 with 1235 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 20:58 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

How are they trying to give you a rough ride Skip?

I don't know.. They're making fun out of me.

I actually signed on today. on 21:08 - Mar 1 with 1231 viewsJackfath

I actually signed on today. on 21:07 - Mar 1 by skippyjack

I don't know.. They're making fun out of me.

How are they making fun out of you?

I actually signed on today. on 21:16 - Mar 1 with 1226 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 21:08 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

How are they making fun out of you?

Taking the mick out of my lack of skills and my laziness..

I actually signed on today. on 21:24 - Mar 1 with 1218 viewsJackfath

I actually signed on today. on 21:16 - Mar 1 by skippyjack

Taking the mick out of my lack of skills and my laziness..

So we've gone from them trying to kill you to them taking the mick out of your lack of skills and laziness.

How are they taking the mick out of your lack of skills and laziness?

I actually signed on today. on 22:08 - Mar 1 with 1196 viewsshimmie

I actually signed on today. on 11:12 - Mar 1 by skippyjack

Well I asked to be referred to a course.. What does everyone want me to do?.. Enhance your skills skip.. Grow up skip.. Man up skip.. I'm not sure what you want me to do?.. You all talk about my attitude.. How do I improve it? Come on brain boxes.. You're the skilled lot..

Alright then.. I've got a few i need to apparently improve on..

Never react with vulgarity
Never let anybody walk all over you.

So I've learned one skill out of this incident

I don't know you skippy so I can only go on your Internet personality. Which to be frank is f&cking dreadful. I meet people like you on a daily basis and there's one common trend theme that you all have in common and which you never have the self awareness to recognise. YOU ARE NOT EMPLOYABLE.

you have a deluded sense of self worth, that your far more important and capable than the reality of the situation. You're incredibly narcissistic and believe that people should recognise your abilities without you making any kind of sacrifice or working hard. You get given options but you turn them down as they're not what you deem worthy of you.

Just realise that you'll always be a self involved c£nt who will feel down trodden and persecuted, work on the excuses while your life is failing and your unhappiness (never given a break, they're all against me, the government are laughing at me) and before you know it you'll be completely on the scrap heap and completely invisible to the rest of us.
I actually signed on today. on 22:18 - Mar 1 with 1188 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 22:08 - Mar 1 by shimmie

I don't know you skippy so I can only go on your Internet personality. Which to be frank is f&cking dreadful. I meet people like you on a daily basis and there's one common trend theme that you all have in common and which you never have the self awareness to recognise. YOU ARE NOT EMPLOYABLE.

you have a deluded sense of self worth, that your far more important and capable than the reality of the situation. You're incredibly narcissistic and believe that people should recognise your abilities without you making any kind of sacrifice or working hard. You get given options but you turn them down as they're not what you deem worthy of you.

Just realise that you'll always be a self involved c£nt who will feel down trodden and persecuted, work on the excuses while your life is failing and your unhappiness (never given a break, they're all against me, the government are laughing at me) and before you know it you'll be completely on the scrap heap and completely invisible to the rest of us.

What are you going on about.. I asked to be referred to a work experience course.. Where I earn a benefit while gaining experience.. You ignorant tosser.. I even stated I'd do it without a benefit
[Post edited 1 Mar 2015 23:19]

I actually signed on today. on 22:27 - Mar 1 with 1178 viewsApeShit

I actually signed on today. on 22:18 - Mar 1 by skippyjack

What are you going on about.. I asked to be referred to a work experience course.. Where I earn a benefit while gaining experience.. You ignorant tosser.. I even stated I'd do it without a benefit

But asked someone what the f*ck they were on about when they were trying to help you?
I actually signed on today. on 22:30 - Mar 1 with 1177 viewsskippyjack

That's an officer of the law ladies and gentleman.. Can't educate pork (in his case..pigs)

I actually signed on today. on 22:31 - Mar 1 with 1175 viewsSwanzay

I actually signed on today. on 22:18 - Mar 1 by skippyjack

Does anyone actually believe this tiresome nonsense? As Internet persona's go, its woefully drab, to say the least...
yet its a 5 pager, wtf!
I actually signed on today. on 22:34 - Mar 1 with 1173 viewsApeShit

I actually signed on today. on 22:31 - Mar 1 by Swanzay

Does anyone actually believe this tiresome nonsense? As Internet persona's go, its woefully drab, to say the least...
yet its a 5 pager, wtf!

No, lol... its on the lower end of the spectrum to
I actually signed on today. on 22:35 - Mar 1 with 1172 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 22:27 - Mar 1 by ApeShit

But asked someone what the f*ck they were on about when they were trying to help you?

What? Insinuating my attitude is appalling.. For saying 'I don't particularly want to sign on, I just want to be referred to this course' the first thing I said.. How is that a bad attitude.. That's a bloody good attitude if you ask me.

I actually signed on today. on 22:46 - Mar 1 with 1151 viewsshimmie

I actually signed on today. on 22:30 - Mar 1 by skippyjack

That's an officer of the law ladies and gentleman.. Can't educate pork (in his case..pigs)

By the time I was your age I'd served in Sierra Leone and had to bury dozens of young men executed by the west side boys who never had a chance in life. Even had the envious task of burying a foetus and the baby's dead mother. The WSB liked to bet on the sex of pregnant mothers children then cut them out you see. I've seen what it's like to have no opportunities, you don't know you're f&cking born.

You just show your self up as to what you are every time you touch a keyboard. Your truly are pathetic and as I said earlier, completely unemployable. And I may be a "pig" as you liked to call me, but this is a taste of what I occasionally deal with. The copper involved is a mate of mine and a father of 2. That's what we have to do. You're not even capable of being civil during job centre appointment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31681680
I actually signed on today. on 23:04 - Mar 1 with 1135 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 22:46 - Mar 1 by shimmie

By the time I was your age I'd served in Sierra Leone and had to bury dozens of young men executed by the west side boys who never had a chance in life. Even had the envious task of burying a foetus and the baby's dead mother. The WSB liked to bet on the sex of pregnant mothers children then cut them out you see. I've seen what it's like to have no opportunities, you don't know you're f&cking born.

You just show your self up as to what you are every time you touch a keyboard. Your truly are pathetic and as I said earlier, completely unemployable. And I may be a "pig" as you liked to call me, but this is a taste of what I occasionally deal with. The copper involved is a mate of mine and a father of 2. That's what we have to do. You're not even capable of being civil during job centre appointment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31681680

I'd do what you've done.. Doubt they'll let me.. But I'd do it.

I actually signed on today. on 23:08 - Mar 1 with 1130 viewsshimmie

I actually signed on today. on 23:04 - Mar 1 by skippyjack

I'd do what you've done.. Doubt they'll let me.. But I'd do it.

Go to the recruitment office just next to castle square and join the Royal Marines then. Out of every troop of 50 about 10 pass out but I'm sure you'll piss it and pass out as kings badge man.
I actually signed on today. on 23:14 - Mar 1 with 1121 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 23:08 - Mar 1 by shimmie

Go to the recruitment office just next to castle square and join the Royal Marines then. Out of every troop of 50 about 10 pass out but I'm sure you'll piss it and pass out as kings badge man.

I'd actually do it.. My family wouldn't want me to do it.. Not sure they'll let me do it..

I actually signed on today. on 23:16 - Mar 1 with 1119 viewsepaul

I actually signed on today. on 23:08 - Mar 1 by shimmie

Luke when I joined the mob it was down St helens road

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024