Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I actually signed on today. 11:02 - Feb 27 with 10911 viewsskippyjack

A rather odd experience.. I simply went down to ask them to refer me to a course which is work experience..in order to be referred I'll have to be signed on.. then the amateur Psychological Civil Servant decides to manifest her own incomprehensible 'thesis' (perception) of my apparent bad attitude.. then all the other Psychological Civil Servants started coming to their own 'thesis' and damning conclusion.. I have a bad attitude.. for simply sitting down and looking a bit 'glum' on a Friday morning..

For simply wanting to be referred to a course which effectively is a sign of a positive attitude towards working..

I don't want that women or anyone to be sacked.. but have a f*cking word down there ffs.. I don't want to sign on.. I effectively have to sign on.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

I actually signed on today. on 23:33 - Mar 1 with 1651 viewsshimmie

I actually signed on today. on 23:16 - Mar 1 by epaul

Luke when I joined the mob it was down St helens road

Wasn't nelson in your intake at Raleigh though Paul? what was that I said about excuses skip? I'm clearly wide of the mark tho...
I actually signed on today. on 00:01 - Mar 2 with 1627 viewsepaul

I actually signed on today. on 23:33 - Mar 1 by shimmie

Wasn't nelson in your intake at Raleigh though Paul? what was that I said about excuses skip? I'm clearly wide of the mark tho...

Nah it was Drake,Lord _jack will confirm that

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

I actually signed on today. on 00:48 - Mar 2 with 1599 viewsTreforys_Jack

Skip, sometimes you come across as extremely intellegent, very articulate, sharp, sensible, positive and even a little charasmatic. Other times especially lately you're the opposite. I refuse to believe you didn't think that swearing at a woman in the job centre/DSS in your second sentence would cause an issue. If you're genuine you just need to tone down your attitude, act like a dick you'll get treated like one. If your not genuine, good one, you got me !!!!!

You've had some great advice on this slightly weird thread.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2015 0:51]
I actually signed on today. on 08:02 - Mar 2 with 1545 viewslibertine

skip,
don't swear at these tw@s who treat you badly down on the line, even if you think what they are saying is absolute rubbish,as a lot of regulation is, pointless form filling just to keep them in a job.

Most of these people are not that intelligent themselves otherwise they would not be working there, some of the guys down there are Ok and some are tw@s I've tried to advertise work down there in the past, the amount of regulation they tied me to made me decide not to bother.

But I was lucky, but you might be lucky one day.

Sign on do the course and get the most out of it. Or better still go back to college or uni. You sound quite sharp and literate.

You'll do allright!!!
I actually signed on today. on 09:18 - Mar 2 with 1523 viewsSwanjack10

Ive heard basil brush is back on the scene,doing a uk tour etc,perhaps skip has found that perfect job and has his arm wrenched up a foxes arse

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

I actually signed on today. on 18:46 - Mar 2 with 1458 viewsJackfath

I actually signed on today. on 08:02 - Mar 2 by libertine

skip,
don't swear at these tw@s who treat you badly down on the line, even if you think what they are saying is absolute rubbish,as a lot of regulation is, pointless form filling just to keep them in a job.

Most of these people are not that intelligent themselves otherwise they would not be working there, some of the guys down there are Ok and some are tw@s I've tried to advertise work down there in the past, the amount of regulation they tied me to made me decide not to bother.

But I was lucky, but you might be lucky one day.

Sign on do the course and get the most out of it. Or better still go back to college or uni. You sound quite sharp and literate.

You'll do allright!!!

Dr "The Law" Winston works in there!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I actually signed on today. on 19:02 - Mar 2 with 1446 viewsblueytheblue

I once signed on; was after leaving Uni. Had some lovely touch screen devices for searching the lovely jobs.

Did the search, touched the screen, oooops an error had occured. With my knowledge of computer programming, could tell what the error message indicated as it was an underlying message not wrapped as a friendlier message.

Some bint was wandering round, came over. having looked at the screen, she went "oh. Would you like to do a course giving you knowledge of Excel? You can get a job with a salary of 33k for that!".

I politely pointed out that claim of hers was utter b***ocks and the proceeded to go into minute detail explaining precisely what the error message on the screen indicated, why it was sloppy coding in the first place along with the methodology that could have been adopted that would have prevented the issue

I could see I'd crushed her spirit; clearly I wasn't a pleb that could be patronised and outright lied to just to tick a box. "I can see this amazing course isn't for you then" she spoke through clenched teeth as she walked away "and I doubt there will be any jobs for you here...".

I signed on for the bare minimum of time necessary, which thankfully wasn't that long.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

I actually signed on today. on 23:47 - Mar 2 with 1391 viewsStarsky

I actually signed on today. on 19:02 - Mar 2 by blueytheblue

I once signed on; was after leaving Uni. Had some lovely touch screen devices for searching the lovely jobs.

Did the search, touched the screen, oooops an error had occured. With my knowledge of computer programming, could tell what the error message indicated as it was an underlying message not wrapped as a friendlier message.

Some bint was wandering round, came over. having looked at the screen, she went "oh. Would you like to do a course giving you knowledge of Excel? You can get a job with a salary of 33k for that!".

I politely pointed out that claim of hers was utter b***ocks and the proceeded to go into minute detail explaining precisely what the error message on the screen indicated, why it was sloppy coding in the first place along with the methodology that could have been adopted that would have prevented the issue

I could see I'd crushed her spirit; clearly I wasn't a pleb that could be patronised and outright lied to just to tick a box. "I can see this amazing course isn't for you then" she spoke through clenched teeth as she walked away "and I doubt there will be any jobs for you here...".

I signed on for the bare minimum of time necessary, which thankfully wasn't that long.

You and Skippy would get on so well

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

I actually signed on today. on 00:26 - Mar 4 with 1320 viewsBobJack

I actually signed on today. on 20:50 - Feb 28 by Jackfath

Don't you work in an office like the one where Skippy verbally abused one of the staff?

Talking about peoples jobs is banned.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

I actually signed on today. on 00:28 - Mar 4 with 1315 viewsBobJack

I actually signed on today. on 18:46 - Mar 2 by Jackfath

Dr "The Law" Winston works in there!

Talking about posters places of work is banned since a certain poster kicked up a big fuss about it, just telling you as a friend.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

I actually signed on today. on 20:54 - Mar 5 with 1217 viewsskippyjack

Alright.. This is either genius or madness.. That women had learning difficulties.. And a few students and one teacher were present.. I'm still confused as f*ck.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

I actually signed on today. on 21:03 - Mar 5 with 1211 viewsPozuelosSideys

The only thing that needs to be said about signing on is that is sometimes a necessary evil.

The trick is to not be on it too long and in a rut. As soon as you get in the rut, its very hard to get out of - but it is possible. The day you think "meh" or feeling sorry for yourself and accepting it as the norm for you is the day you really need to challenge yourself.

Some people use the idiocy of the job centre as motivation, others just moan.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

I actually signed on today. on 06:53 - Mar 11 with 1123 viewsskippyjack

I went for round 2 yesterday..

It was a bit better.. He talked to me all slowly as if I was deaf.. He patronised me because I couldn't remember my email (which was typed down incorrectly).. He said we don't do courses.. When I asked to be referred to one.. He then went away.. Came back and said search for jobs and we'll refer you.. So do these courses exist?.. Can I go to one of these courses and never sign on again?.. Because I clearly stated applying for jobs is pointless.. Oh Dr.. Where do i go from here?

Careers said.. ask the job centre to refer you?.. I have.. Will you refer me?.. Or is your primary aim to get me off benefits?.. Reduce the budget and all that bollocks..

I actually signed on today. on 09:20 - Mar 11 with 1089 viewslibertine

I actually signed on today. on 06:53 - Mar 11 by skippyjack

I went for round 2 yesterday..

It was a bit better.. He talked to me all slowly as if I was deaf.. He patronised me because I couldn't remember my email (which was typed down incorrectly).. He said we don't do courses.. When I asked to be referred to one.. He then went away.. Came back and said search for jobs and we'll refer you.. So do these courses exist?.. Can I go to one of these courses and never sign on again?.. Because I clearly stated applying for jobs is pointless.. Oh Dr.. Where do i go from here?

Careers said.. ask the job centre to refer you?.. I have.. Will you refer me?.. Or is your primary aim to get me off benefits?.. Reduce the budget and all that bollocks..

skip,

these guys are paranoid androids with built in emotions which can be turned on or off at a moments notice but only to their advantage

Are they trying to say that you verbally abused someone with learning issues in front of her students, maybe I've got it wrong, but that does sound bizarre.

I found myself in a similar situation where I desperately needed to go onto a marketing course, as I am clueless in this area.

are you unemployed "NO im self employed. But I will be unemployed if I don't get the hang of the marketing".

Have you got any work right now "NO but I will in 6 weeks time when I can work outside"

Are you spending time actively seeking work, "YES but i'm honestly clueless at marketing but good at my job"

well you can't sign on and you can't go on a marketing course unless you want to pay for it and i'm not sure if you can even pay for it yourself as its a government funded course.

I knew the course was for people who wanted to become self employed, not for people who are self employed.

Absolute rubbish bureaucracy
I actually signed on today. on 09:37 - Mar 11 with 1082 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I actually signed on today. on 20:54 - Mar 5 by skippyjack

Alright.. This is either genius or madness.. That women had learning difficulties.. And a few students and one teacher were present.. I'm still confused as f*ck.

"That women". What you mean all of her?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I actually signed on today. on 09:42 - Mar 11 with 1078 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Skip, we could become mercenaries fighting alongside the Kurdish peshmerga fighters against I.S.
Imagine the tales we could tell when we got back. They'd probably erect our statues on the new tidal barage or sumpin

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I actually signed on today. on 09:57 - Mar 11 with 1067 viewsskippyjack

I actually signed on today. on 09:42 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Skip, we could become mercenaries fighting alongside the Kurdish peshmerga fighters against I.S.
Imagine the tales we could tell when we got back. They'd probably erect our statues on the new tidal barage or sumpin

Or become homeless and disrespected like other soldiers

I actually signed on today. on 11:59 - Mar 11 with 1034 viewsskippyjack

I also weirdly walked out with a sore throat.. A headache.. And a cough I still have today.. I feel unwell all of a sudden.. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has felt like this.. I could name you a collective group of individuals who have experienced this.. All bottom class, absent comprehensive School drop outs.. Who mostly failed at College.. Smoked Weed, Sniffed drugs, drank excessively, thought they were better than what they are, brought up by single mothers/fathers, envious of other peoples lives, considered a walking 'criminal', rude.

I'd like an explanation.. wtf are our skilled people smoking.. Why am I considered in this 'bracket'..
[Post edited 11 Mar 2015 12:00]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024