Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far 21:16 - Feb 27 with 1024 viewsTNT

Arsenal away win
Man U away win
Man U home win...

...are obvious choices.

Newcastle was great too, for the whole package.

over to you... the more obscure the better...

Blueyblue et al may contribute 'theirs' too, I'd be interested to read yours e.g. Man City?
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 21:36]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 21:29 - Feb 27 with 994 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea 3 Arsenal 2 - Danny's winner just after they had scored. Our first big scalp.
Swansea 3 West Brom 1 - 1st half was the best we'll ever see
Swansea 3 Cardiff 0 - bouncing atmosphere, best since playoff semi
Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 21:40 - Feb 27 with 966 viewsTNT

Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 21:29 - Feb 27 by LeonisGod

Swansea 3 Arsenal 2 - Danny's winner just after they had scored. Our first big scalp.
Swansea 3 West Brom 1 - 1st half was the best we'll ever see
Swansea 3 Cardiff 0 - bouncing atmosphere, best since playoff semi

You're on the button there mate.

Great call.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 23:12 - Feb 27 with 886 viewsmarchamjack

first game v Man City away, know we lost 4 nil, but just walking round before, we had arrived

obviously Monk's first game v Cardiff

Villa away first season, we finally won away and I thought we could really stay up now for the first time

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 23:26 - Feb 27 with 876 viewsSTEVE1

QPR 0 Swansea 5
Swansea 3 Arsenal 2
Chelsea 0 Swansea 2
Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 23:29 - Feb 27 with 872 viewsDanielswan

My favourite is definately the 5-0 trashing of QPR away, my first real game as a a swans fan and what a memorable day it was.

Kind of devided about the rest.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 23:34 - Feb 27 with 866 viewsSTEVE1

Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 23:29 - Feb 27 by Danielswan

My favourite is definately the 5-0 trashing of QPR away, my first real game as a a swans fan and what a memorable day it was.

Kind of devided about the rest.

It was roasting children passing out by me with the heat, but yes what a win they come around once in a life time.
Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 23:50 - Feb 27 with 853 viewsdameedna

The 5 1 loss to Liverpool, manager learned a lot about our squad
The 5 0 loss to Chelsea, manager learned about tactics and who we needed in
The 5 0 /1 win at QPR, our coming of age under Laudrup and a quality performance
Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 00:06 - Feb 28 with 839 viewsFar_Post

Swans 1 Man City 0 - All the millions spent by Citeh and Luke Moore grabs the winner!

Swans 3 Cardiff 0 - I know it's been mentioned but this result gave the club a massive lift after Laudrup departure.

Swans 0 Chelsea 1 - This was the game where Chico got sent off and even though we lost the way we battled with 10 men and very nearly nicked a goal through Routledge was fantastic. Liberty was bouncing as well.

Blog: The C Word

Login to get fewer ads

Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 08:52 - Feb 28 with 742 viewsepaul

Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 00:06 - Feb 28 by Far_Post

Swans 1 Man City 0 - All the millions spent by Citeh and Luke Moore grabs the winner!

Swans 3 Cardiff 0 - I know it's been mentioned but this result gave the club a massive lift after Laudrup departure.

Swans 0 Chelsea 1 - This was the game where Chico got sent off and even though we lost the way we battled with 10 men and very nearly nicked a goal through Routledge was fantastic. Liberty was bouncing as well.

B*tching the gooners at the emirates was the mutts nuts and beating them at the lib was special, I'm biased tho cos my ex wife is a gooner!!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 09:24 - Feb 28 with 727 viewsJackanapes

WBA - first season, first goal, first win.
Wolves 4-4 carazee
WBA away in the snow.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 09:47 - Feb 28 with 714 viewsjack247

Liverpool home - Elvis game
Cardiff home last season
Arsenal home 3-2
Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 14:11 - Feb 28 with 651 viewslibertine

QPR 1st game of season
Utd away win
Chelsea 0 Swansea 2
Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 18:01 - Feb 28 with 612 viewsjojaca

Your top three Swans games in the Premier League thus far on 14:11 - Feb 28 by libertine

QPR 1st game of season
Utd away win
Chelsea 0 Swansea 2

Fulham away under Rodgers when we used to play like Barcelona, now we more like Stoke than Stoke.

Even when you know, you never know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024