Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky TV 22:17 - Feb 27 with 816 viewsSwanzay

Anyone else notice recently that program's are being deleted from your box memory?
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 22:19]
Sky TV on 22:21 - Feb 27 with 811 viewsblueytheblue

A lot are time constrained - you can download and view up to a certain point in time after which they get deleted.

So if you go onto On Demand, download a program available until say March 20th then it'll delete when that day is reached.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Sky TV on 22:28 - Feb 27 with 796 viewsSwanzay

Surely though if you have downloaded it, it should be available to view irrespective of the time when is available on iplayer for etc?
Sky TV on 22:30 - Feb 27 with 784 viewsblueytheblue

Not the case. Some things you can keep forever.

Other stuff is time bound - I remember prior to season 4 I was introduced to Game of Thrones so had a week long fest of the first three seasons to catch up. Only had a certain time to get it viewed before deletion, from memory.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Sky TV on 06:51 - Feb 28 with 692 viewsjackportis

Im finding the series I record are being deleted thus when I go to watch program it has not recorded. Most annoying

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Sky TV on 10:28 - Feb 28 with 589 viewsWxmJax

Recently discovered that when you go on planner if you then click left your deleted programmes are still there.

Only took about 5 years to work that one out.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Sky TV on 10:42 - Feb 28 with 579 viewsApeShit

As Bluey said, there are time constraints on a lot of the programmes.
Sky TV on 11:04 - Feb 28 with 563 viewsorion3016

Also if you have changed your tv package then you can lose recorded programmes. When I cancelled movies all those on sky+ were deleted

Be over there now after

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024