Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Putin 22:21 - Feb 27 with 2648 viewsNogginthenog

Outspoken dissident murdered in Moscow, I wonder who may have done that?
Putin on 23:46 - Feb 27 with 1805 viewsicecoldjack

I would actually think that is the perfect hit job for the USA/west myself.

Putin gets the blame, creates the unrest they want.
Putin on 23:50 - Feb 27 with 1802 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I understand that the wonderful, brilliant Mr Putin visits this site.

We adore you sir and we are rarely at home these days.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Putin on 06:48 - Feb 28 with 1757 viewsjackportis

Heading for another cold war?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Putin on 14:35 - Feb 28 with 1685 viewsjackportis

Just wondering if prince philip wanted him out of the equation?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Putin on 14:37 - Feb 28 with 1683 viewsdickythorpe

Putin is clean off!!! Ideal candidate for a mission impossible script.
Putin on 17:47 - Feb 28 with 1650 viewsSwanzay

Putin on 23:46 - Feb 27 by icecoldjack

I would actually think that is the perfect hit job for the USA/west myself.

Putin gets the blame, creates the unrest they want.

Perfect job!
Putin on 17:52 - Feb 28 with 1647 viewsDavillin

I read [lost the URL] that Putin has put himself in personal charge of the official investigation.

Justice will be served.

[I hope nobody tells Obama about this!]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Putin on 21:29 - Feb 28 with 1600 viewsSwanzay

Putin on 17:52 - Feb 28 by Davillin

I read [lost the URL] that Putin has put himself in personal charge of the official investigation.

Justice will be served.

Its amazing no Americans are brought to justice!
Login to get fewer ads

Putin on 21:35 - Feb 28 with 1596 viewsdgt73

Putin on 17:52 - Feb 28 by Davillin

Justice will be served.

Id trust Putin, before I'd trust that puppet Obama.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Putin on 23:41 - Feb 28 with 1571 viewsDavillin

Putin on 21:29 - Feb 28 by Swanzay

It's even more amazing that you would think that.

Putin on 09:30 - Mar 1 with 1534 viewsNogginthenog

Perfect for a state sponsored hit. They do the deed and everyone else gets the blame for trying to destabilise poor old innocent Russia. Putin will take charge of the investigation,goodness me.
Putin on 16:17 - Mar 1 with 1488 viewscontroversial_jack

Putin on 21:29 - Feb 28 by Swanzay

America hasn't signed up to the international courts, so they cannot be brought to justice
Putin on 17:35 - Mar 1 with 1457 viewsDavillin

Putin on 16:17 - Mar 1 by controversial_jack

America hasn't signed up to the international courts, so they cannot be brought to justice

Did I miss 50 shades of subtle Welsh humour once again? Golly!

Putin on 18:32 - Mar 1 with 1423 viewsslate_dk

Unfortunately just another one on a long list of people that were
- standing in the way of a bullet
- ran into a knife multiple times
- diggested polonium
- standing in the way of baseball bats, fists, boots, ...
or generally "just" slipped on the bathroom floor
Putin on 16:49 - Mar 10 with 1271 viewscontroversial_jack

Putin on 17:35 - Mar 1 by Davillin

Did I miss 50 shades of subtle Welsh humour once again? Golly!

I have only just read this and therefore didn't respond earlier. There was no attempt at humour.,My point was just to emphasise that the U.S. is not a signatory to the International Criminal Court
Putin on 17:10 - Mar 10 with 1264 viewsperchrockjack

Trust Putin first!..

It gets worse.

Have a word with some Ukrainians first.

Hatred for all things America seems terminal.

Frankly, it shames me and I m genuine about that.

Putin has annexed a part of a sovereign country , Obama isn't Regan.

He s not even Sooty

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Putin on 17:41 - Mar 10 with 1253 viewscontroversial_jack

Putin on 17:10 - Mar 10 by perchrockjack

Trust Putin first!..

It gets worse.

Have a word with some Ukrainians first.

Hatred for all things America seems terminal.

Frankly, it shames me and I m genuine about that.

Putin has annexed a part of a sovereign country , Obama isn't Regan.

He s not even Sooty

He did not annex part of a country, and you not correct about it being a sovereign country. The Ukraine lost it's sovereignty and it's constitution when the neo Nazi , fascist western sponsored rebels took over the Ukraine unlawfully. The Crimea is the only exit Russia has to a warm water port. He moved to secure that, he did not annex anything, in fact if my memory is correct the people of the Crimea voted overwhelmingly to become part of the Russian federation and cut ties with the Ukraine. To put yourself in Putin's place, would you really want neo Nazis and fascists on your doorstep controlling that strategic area. Russia may be a little alarmed at that given the history in that part of the world with fascists and Nazis
Putin on 17:58 - Mar 10 with 1244 viewsperchrockjack

if YOU SUPPORT PUTIN, then frankly Im speechless.

Incredible stuff which I never thought I d ever see.

Ukraine not sovereign state then, so UN mistaken then.

Putin ,me old cock ,will be looking to add the other parts of USSR lost when "freedom" came.

Russia the innocent then?

FAIR PLAY

Putin on 18:27 - Mar 10 with 1234 viewscontroversial_jack

Putin on 17:58 - Mar 10 by perchrockjack

if YOU SUPPORT PUTIN, then frankly Im speechless.

Incredible stuff which I never thought I d ever see.

Ukraine not sovereign state then, so UN mistaken then.

Putin ,me old cock ,will be looking to add the other parts of USSR lost when "freedom" came.

Russia the innocent then?

FAIR PLAY

It's not a question of supporting anyone, it's fact. I don't wish to cause offence to you, but life isn't black and white. Why would you assume Putin is the bad guy and we are always the good guys. It's quite apparent to me that you have read the mainstream headlines and not done any research into the reasons why.
Putin on 19:39 - Mar 10 with 1217 viewsLord_Bony

Putin on 17:41 - Mar 10 by controversial_jack

He did not annex part of a country, and you not correct about it being a sovereign country. The Ukraine lost it's sovereignty and it's constitution when the neo Nazi , fascist western sponsored rebels took over the Ukraine unlawfully. The Crimea is the only exit Russia has to a warm water port. He moved to secure that, he did not annex anything, in fact if my memory is correct the people of the Crimea voted overwhelmingly to become part of the Russian federation and cut ties with the Ukraine. To put yourself in Putin's place, would you really want neo Nazis and fascists on your doorstep controlling that strategic area. Russia may be a little alarmed at that given the history in that part of the world with fascists and Nazis

Very well put.

It should also be noted the vast majority of people in Eastern Ukraine consider themselves historically going back hundreds of years to be part of Russia or at least autonomous from Kiev.this is what the current fighting in the east is over.

The last thing Russia wants is the UN and the yanks building airforce bases in Ukraine,right on their doorstep.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Putin on 20:05 - Mar 10 with 1195 viewsperchrockjack

I just listened to an "interviews" with a Russian government spokesman on C4 news using virtually the same script as posted herein.

Something "well put" is normally associated with stuff with which you agree with.

Eastern Ukraine was not taken over by force and many of its people do not want Russian influences but prefer closer links with the west, ie EU. Now then, ITS NOT REALLY A QUANTUM LEAP to suggest Putin is concerned at losing his power, his influence and the fact price of oil and gas have fallen dramatically means less revenue and greater concern for Russia s GDP.

Lets not forget that thousands died trying to escape from USSR while Putin was in KGB , NOBODY tried to escape to the East.

Gorbechov was a good man who made millions free and this chunt is tuning the clock back but you choose not to see it due to your entrenched left views.

Anyway Ive said my peace, except to add I don't believe either that 9/11 was CIA job.

Putin on 20:36 - Mar 10 with 1183 viewsLord_Bony

Putin on 20:05 - Mar 10 by perchrockjack

I just listened to an "interviews" with a Russian government spokesman on C4 news using virtually the same script as posted herein.

Something "well put" is normally associated with stuff with which you agree with.

Eastern Ukraine was not taken over by force and many of its people do not want Russian influences but prefer closer links with the west, ie EU. Now then, ITS NOT REALLY A QUANTUM LEAP to suggest Putin is concerned at losing his power, his influence and the fact price of oil and gas have fallen dramatically means less revenue and greater concern for Russia s GDP.

Lets not forget that thousands died trying to escape from USSR while Putin was in KGB , NOBODY tried to escape to the East.

Gorbechov was a good man who made millions free and this chunt is tuning the clock back but you choose not to see it due to your entrenched left views.

Anyway Ive said my peace, except to add I don't believe either that 9/11 was CIA job.

1. The elected pro Russian government in Ukraine was overthrown by force and a new(illegal) government put in place pro EU.

2. Ukraine is broadly split in two regarding its future,the west want closer links to Europe while the east wants closer links to Russia.

3. Putin is not concerned with losing power but is concerned by NATO AND THE UN moving right up to the borders of Russia.

4. Oil and gas prices have fallen worldwide and yes Russia is losing vast revenues compared to previous years as are we.

With the greatest respect we in the west have no idea of the strong cultural and historical ties Ukraine has with Russia..in fact a lot of Ukrainians consider themselves to be one and the same. To try and change hundreds of years of history in such a short space of time is bound to result in conflict. It will change that region forever.

I still take an impartial view on the whole thing but let's just stick to the facts please.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Putin on 23:18 - Mar 10 with 1126 viewsperchrockjack

1. Would test be by election.

Any comments about the poor fecker poisoned

Ukraine is a country at un.

Part of it was taken over by rebels backed by Russia.

Putin clearly has his eye on the Baltic States..
Russia and human rights not really going together .

Facts...still it's like the middle East. You re right, I'm wrong.
If you want evidence aboutvrussian imperialism or expansionism look at any history book.
This site is really bizarre with so much pro Russian and anti American posts.

Russia clearly ain't our friends..still,, if I can rabbits, I can shoot fascists

Putin on 23:22 - Mar 10 with 1124 viewsLord_Bony

How would you feel if France wanted to be part of The Russian Federation.
Would you not be a little concerned at the prospect.?

Putin on 23:28 - Mar 10 with 1120 viewsslate_dk

I have been to Ukraine several times over the years.
Besides the very Eastern part of the country where the percentage of russians is high; the rest of Ukraine have no wish to be part of Russia.

If we go back 80 years; some say that the reason behind the "Holodomor" was Stalins wish to break the independence movement in Ukraine. So after 7-10 million people had been starved to dead after the soldiers had collected all the crops and stock; no wonder that many welcomed the Germans when they arrived some years later.
Unfortunately the Germans had they own plans resulting in extermination of another 4 million people.
To put things in perspective: in those years the population where 20-25 million.

Today, unfortunately Ukraine is a broken country; they have no economy to speak off and their army is not really functional. So without financial support and military training Putin will get his way...
There are many people in Donbas that have no interest in going back to Russia, and if "they" rejoin Russia, those that do will wake up and find out that nothing have changed in their daily life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024