Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! 02:21 - Feb 28 with 24384 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 19:52 - Feb 28 with 2052 viewsairedale

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 19:21 - Feb 28 by FieryJack

Just back from the game/we sang all match/about 1200 of us there, a third of them seemingly drunk/pretty dire football but a good away day spoilt only by the jobsworth steward who searched me on the way in, found and confiscated a brand new Yale barrel lock (offensive weapon) that I purchased on the way up/could not find the idiot afterwards to reclaim it! Back to B&Q tomorrow.

I'll remember that for future reference. There's only one place to put a [new] barrel lock when attending a football match, to ensure you're still in possession of it when you leave.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 20:11 - Feb 28 with 2001 viewsJackfath

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:58 - Feb 28 by Jackfath

It's an away game. I will be happy with a point. Delighted with 3. Lose and we move on to the next match.

Simples.

Delighted.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 20:39 - Feb 28 with 1944 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:35 - Feb 28 by cockneyswan

Yes Routs should have had a pen in 1st half.

Nah. Had he kept the ball or just touched it passed the keeper, then I agree it should have (probably would have) been given. But he got his shot off before he was clattered. You'll never get them.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 21:30 - Feb 28 with 1883 viewscockneyswan

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 20:39 - Feb 28 by LeonisGod

Nah. Had he kept the ball or just touched it passed the keeper, then I agree it should have (probably would have) been given. But he got his shot off before he was clattered. You'll never get them.

Unless your Stoke City, Manure , or Chelski ;-)
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 23:52 - Feb 28 with 1732 viewsTNT

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 19:21 - Feb 28 by FieryJack

Just back from the game/we sang all match/about 1200 of us there, a third of them seemingly drunk/pretty dire football but a good away day spoilt only by the jobsworth steward who searched me on the way in, found and confiscated a brand new Yale barrel lock (offensive weapon) that I purchased on the way up/could not find the idiot afterwards to reclaim it! Back to B&Q tomorrow.

My mate had a couple of sandwiches, wrapped in foil, confiscated on the Grange End once (offensive weapon). If his missus could have confronted the said confiscator that her sandwiches resembled half a brick, he'd still be picking up his teeth off the Grange End steps!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024