Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! 02:21 - Feb 28 with 24325 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:13 - Feb 28 with 3445 viewsfootball2301

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:05 - Feb 28 by Swan91

interesting, I don't quite understand the formation though, does that mean we are taking a middle of the field midfield approach?? and not really using wingers?

I know we changed for the man utd game but I missed it because I was in a jungle in malaysia at the time, so im not sure what its like.

same as last week but carol in siggys place strange very strange
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:25 - Feb 28 with 3347 viewsmax936

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:13 - Feb 28 by football2301

same as last week but carol in siggys place strange very strange

Carroll in instead of Britton fuk my eyes, out with the old in with the new policy, is the policy at the club these days then? Fukme mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:37 - Feb 28 with 3257 viewsmarchamjack

Thought the Man U line up was a one off to counter their line up, surprised we're going with it again today I must say

RIP The Swansea Way ?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:42 - Feb 28 with 3213 viewsGlyn1

Damn. Jumped on the wrong train at Preston and have ended up in effing Blackburn. Again! Anyone know much a taxi will cost from Burnley Central to the ground?

We can now go above West Ham after they've lost to Palace, but can we realistically finish above Southampton as well?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 17:30]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:45 - Feb 28 with 3179 viewstontoshorse

Big fight for us today. Watch us walk it now

Remember last time there getting hugs from Borinin's mates behind us when he scored and from a drunk who I saved from falling down the stairs

Lets hope the result goes for us this time

COYS
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:50 - Feb 28 with 3116 viewsDyfnant

anyone have a match link, tia

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:59 - Feb 28 with 3041 viewsepaul

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:50 - Feb 28 by Dyfnant

anyone have a match link, tia

http://vipbox.so/soccer/watch-1d43c6-burnley-fc-vs-swansea-city-fc

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:05 - Feb 28 with 2978 viewsswans11

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:59 - Feb 28 by epaul

http://vipbox.so/soccer/watch-1d43c6-burnley-fc-vs-swansea-city-fc

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/140295/aaa-stream-live-t
Use vdubt25 25 hq stream even on 50inch TV far better than that stop start flash rubbish
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:13 - Feb 28 with 2852 viewslidojack

Its going to be a long game with these two commentating.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:14 - Feb 28 with 2837 viewsdailew

By the time he'd finished reading your post he'd have missed another couple of trains.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:14 - Feb 28 with 2833 viewsphact0rri

Matchday thread is not to place for any of this. seems more like you'd rather be a lout than support the club. :(

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:16 - Feb 28 with 2792 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:14 - Feb 28 by dailew

By the time he'd finished reading your post he'd have missed another couple of trains.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:17 - Feb 28 with 2764 viewswaynekerr55

Are you sixpenses/Spratty?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:18 - Feb 28 with 2757 viewscensorship

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:14 - Feb 28 by dailew

Yep all 2 lines of it
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:23 - Feb 28 with 2689 viewsswans11

When will these players learn to cross
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:23 - Feb 28 with 2481 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:14 - Feb 28 by phact0rri

Matchday thread is not to place for any of this. seems more like you'd rather be a lout than support the club. :(

Amen.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:25 - Feb 28 with 2434 viewsJackFish

How is that not a penalty??
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:30 - Feb 28 with 2335 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:25 - Feb 28 by JackFish

How is that not a penalty??

Dyer not even on the Bench?
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:33 - Feb 28 with 2293 viewssketty_jack

Wrong formation today for me. Hopefully see montero at half time.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:34 - Feb 28 with 2266 viewsDanielswan

Gomis for christs sake, swap your legs for brand new ones, you look out of sorts.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:38 - Feb 28 with 2186 viewslovejuicejack

Poor scruffy game so far need to do better than this.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:39 - Feb 28 with 2171 viewsJackanapes

Get well soon Wayne. xxx

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:39 - Feb 28 with 2171 viewskarnataka

This has all the makings of a "last on MOTD" game.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:39 - Feb 28 with 2161 viewsphact0rri

Routledge is looking a little ragged today, or just man marked and closed off. that flank is just not working.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:41 - Feb 28 with 2117 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:39 - Feb 28 by karnataka

This has all the makings of a "last on MOTD" game.

All a bit first half at West Brom for me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024