Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! 02:21 - Feb 28 with 24386 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:41 - Feb 28 with 2676 viewsswans11

Gomis come on just place it there no need hammer it
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:42 - Feb 28 with 2666 viewsBonjour

Another borefest
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:43 - Feb 28 with 2629 viewsJackanapes

Gomis looked annoyed with himself there.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:44 - Feb 28 with 2619 viewslovejuicejack

Gomis is sh#t fact
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:45 - Feb 28 with 2598 viewsBonjour

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:44 - Feb 28 by lovejuicejack

Gomis is sh#t fact

He's not even that good mate
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:45 - Feb 28 with 2589 viewskarnataka

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:41 - Feb 28 by Dr_Winston

All a bit first half at West Brom for me.

Yes but let's hope we have a better 2nd half than we did there. We need to change gear, we certainly have a couple of higher gears than this.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:47 - Feb 28 with 2559 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:39 - Feb 28 by karnataka

This has all the makings of a "last on MOTD" game.

More The Football League Show so far...
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:48 - Feb 28 with 2538 viewsOldjack

Messy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:48 - Feb 28 with 2528 viewsPozuelosSideys

Yaaawwwwnnnn

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:48 - Feb 28 with 2531 viewsphact0rri

yeah lets hope Monk is noting the frailties of his system/plan and he'll spice things up.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:48 - Feb 28 with 2516 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:45 - Feb 28 by karnataka

Yes but let's hope we have a better 2nd half than we did there. We need to change gear, we certainly have a couple of higher gears than this.

Let's hope last week was the start of something better and we don't revert to type.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:49 - Feb 28 with 2505 viewsmonmouth

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:43 - Feb 28 by Jackanapes

Gomis looked annoyed with himself there.

Still going for us scoring 4 mate? This has the feel of Hull last year. Two sides playing utter sh1te and then they'll sling one cross or free kick or corner in and that'll be that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:51 - Feb 28 with 2436 viewsJackanapes

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:49 - Feb 28 by monmouth

Still going for us scoring 4 mate? This has the feel of Hull last year. Two sides playing utter sh1te and then they'll sling one cross or free kick or corner in and that'll be that.

I will keep my original forecast of 4-4 but I will revise the catagory to shots in target.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 15:51]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:51 - Feb 28 with 2433 viewsAnotherJohn

We've had reasonable possession (55% or so) and not done much with it. Can't help feeling that Burnley are a poor side we should be putting away. NBC stream is not bad today.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:53 - Feb 28 with 2376 viewsmonmouth

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:51 - Feb 28 by Jackanapes

I will keep my original forecast of 4-4 but I will revise the catagory to shots in target.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 15:51]

Still feeling ambitious I see.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:55 - Feb 28 with 2343 viewsphact0rri

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:51 - Feb 28 by AnotherJohn

We've had reasonable possession (55% or so) and not done much with it. Can't help feeling that Burnley are a poor side we should be putting away. NBC stream is not bad today.

Watching NBC too, not bad quality but not exactly keen on the commentators.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:56 - Feb 28 with 2311 viewscentrestandswan

Last on MOTD me thinks

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:56 - Feb 28 with 2311 viewsicecoldjack

missed the first 20 mins but IMO we have been workman like and not much else. It seems this is how we are going to play it from now til the end of the season.

Be hard to break down
Keep our formation
Hit on the break
Change tactics towards the end of the game by bringing on more attacking threat
Steal it in the last 5 mins.

Can't grumble too much, it looks like two limited teams either of which could produce a bit of magic.

Fingers crossed the boys grind out something .
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:58 - Feb 28 with 2283 viewsJackanapes

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:49 - Feb 28 by monmouth

How about George Boyd to make it really spooky.

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:59 - Feb 28 with 2272 viewsfootball2301

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:51 - Feb 28 by AnotherJohn

Apart from the 2 clear cut chances
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:02 - Feb 28 with 2215 viewsepaul

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:47 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

More The Football League Show so far...

At this rate well be lucky to be shown on the re run sunday morning ffs

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:03 - Feb 28 with 2201 viewsAnotherJohn

I wouldn't say either of Gomis's chances were easy. Ings had a better chance. Nor was the Routledge incident a penalty. I don't think we have been very creative.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:07 - Feb 28 with 2146 viewsJackFish

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:03 - Feb 28 by AnotherJohn

I wouldn't say either of Gomis's chances were easy. Ings had a better chance. Nor was the Routledge incident a penalty. I don't think we have been very creative.

Of course it's a pen, the keeper has cleaned him out and got nowhere near the ball.

Not a huge amount happening is there, looking very similar to West Brom at the moment, hopefully it'll be more like Southampton.
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:08 - Feb 28 with 2119 viewsswans11

Hopefully get montero on soon if we can win this and other scores stay same we can start looking upwards 6 behind Southampton
The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 16:09 - Feb 28 with 2108 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Burnley v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:33 - Feb 28 by sketty_jack

Wrong formation today for me. Hopefully see montero at half time.

I'm guessing 60-70 minutes or if we go behind.

Call it a hunch...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024